Always and Forever (Abhiya Fa...

SimplyMeghana

Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's ep... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 25

1.1K 66 0
SimplyMeghana

(Piya's POV)

I got up early this morning, which was weird because I never woke up this early. I stretched and stared around my room for a minute. I was hopeful that Abhay would come to college today. I didn't want to be lonely and delusional again. My heart told me he would. I hated seeing a guilty Abhay.

I got dressed in a sky blue dress and curled my hair at the ends. I wanted to have a normal day with Abhay. Not with supernaturals surrounding me each moment. I wanted to be in his embrace.

Maya woke up as well, surprised to see me up and ready this morning.

"Since when are you a morning person?" She enquired.

"Who knows?" I shrugged. She sniffled to herself and walked to the bathroom.

"You look disgusting Maya...." I teased. Her hair looked like a tornado swept through it, and her eyes were a little bloodshot. "Did you not get any sleep?"

"Nope. I had nightmares all night. Scary ones. It was of a hooded man strangling me to death. He kept saying that he wanted to kill all three of us." She suffered while saying that. "I'm a little worried. Never had a nightmare like that before." She scratched her head and stumbled into the bathroom. I freaked.

Why was he after me? What did he want with my family? First Abhay's bloodlust, now Maya's nightmares...I needed to talk to Diana and Samarth about this.

(At college...)

The whole college was decorated in pink and red heart shaped balloons. It looked like it was a holiday or something. Did I miss the memo?

Misha ran up to me after hanging some balloons. Se other students hung up a big sign at the entryway. Happy Valentines Day......it read. It completely slipped my mind.

"What's up Piya?" She asked casually. "Don't you love the decorations?!" She asked. "I love decorating the campus."

"It's amazing." I said. I wasn't into Valentines Day that much as I didn't have any guy in my life to celebrate it. Now I did. I blushed to myself.

"Blushing are you? Where's your Prince Charming, Piya?" Misha asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well he needs to come quickly. I want to see what he's planned for you."

I waited outside for him while the others ran off to do other work. Soon enough, his black Mercedes rolled into the parking lot. He stepped out, grabbing his bag and slinging it across his shoulder. He looked extremely hot today, wearing tight denim jeans and a grey turtleneck. He looked like a model. I almost started drooling. He came up to me and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Looking beautiful jaan..." He said. He held out a small rose from his back pocket and adorned it in my hair.

"Happy Valentines Day." He said lovingly. I smiled.

"Same to you Mr. Sexy."

"I'm always sexy..." He said sensuously. "And I have many ways of showing it." He winked.

The bell rang suddenly. Abhay linked arms with me and led me to my class. People stared at us, shocked. Even T was steaming red with jealousy. Abhay pulled me closer to his body. The cold from his body sent tingles through my spine. He took my hand and held it against his chest. I so wanted to feel his heartbeat. But that wasn't possible.

I saw one booth in the quad that was for picture taking. I realized that Abhay and I never took a photo together after we became a couple. I tugged his arm.

"Abhay......let's go over there!" I pointed.

"Alright jaan." He smiled.

We waited for the photographer to finish taking another couple's photo. Abhay chose the pose on his own. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and rested his head against mine. I blushed. For a moment, I felt like we were just another human couple. A couple who had no other problems to deal with, instead just spend time with each other. My eyes moistened on just thinking that. Abhay saw them and took me to an isolated part of the college.

"What's wrong jaan? Stress?" He cupped my face in his hands.

I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead. Then he wrapped his protective arms around me. I snuggled deep in his embrace, trying to shield myself from all the dangers surrounding us. Abhay spoke to me in my mind.

*It will all be alright jaan. Don't worry....soon nothing will try to separate us.*

I only hoped it was true.

Everyone approached Abhay and I in class, asking about our relationship. T was the least happy about it all.

"So how do you feel after stealing my man?" She sat on my desk and looked me in the eye.

"I didn't steal anyone." I said. "Abhay isn't your property."

"Oh please. Look at Abhay and look at you. You don't deserve him. Only I do." She flaunted herself, laughing.

Abhay was getting agitated. He got up and pulled T off the desk. She hit her knee on the bench, that too really hard. She gripped her knee in pain, then shot the most venomous glare I had seen in my life.

"You're rejecting me for this bimbo, Abhay!?" She said.

"Look who's talking...." He said. The others snickered, Misha burst out laughing. "Do you need a band-aid?" The laughter reached no bounds. Even I laughed a little.

The teacher walked in seconds later, causing the laughter to die out. T wobbled her way to her seat, bumping into a few of the desks. Abhay smirked to himself. Then class began.

Abhay sat next to me today. He held my hand under the desk, his cold fingers creating a burning sensation with my warm ones. But it was soothing.

*Once this mess is behind us, I want to start a new life with you.* He said in my head.

*Me too.*

*Just a small word of ours. And maybe a small baby.*

Kids weren't on my agenda. I didn't think it was possible.

*A baby? Can that happen?*

*It's possible Piya. Just as long as you're not a vampire.* he said.

My face grew red and hot. He nudged me in the side. I looked at him and saw him wink at me. I looked back at the teacher and continued to take notes.

*I'm taking you out tonight. To my special place.*

*Good. I want to spend time with you.*

*I'll get you after your training.*

*Okay.*

(At Diana's)

"Hey Piya! Ready to start?" She seemed really enthusiastic tonight.

"Yeah." I said.

I informed Kaka of our date. He happily let me go. I was glad that he was liking Abhay. Meanwhile, Diana and I got to work. She taught me a lot tonight. All kinds of spells. I could now do things that I never thought I could have done. The coolest one I thought was making myself invisible. Now I could get payback from Abhay from scaring me. We took a break late in the night.

"Diana, there is something I need to inform you about."

"What is it Piya?"

"It's about Maya, my sister. She told me that she had nightmares about a strange man threatening to kill us. Could it be him?"

"It most likely is. He won't stop at anything to get what he wants."

"I'm worried. I don't want to drag Kaka and Maya into this."

"Don't be Piya. Let me inform Samarth about this. He'll send some form of protection your way."

I took a breath of relief.

"Thank you Diana." She winked at me. I gave her a small smile.

She went inside to call Samarth. I looked to the moon for company while she was gone. It was big and bright tonight. The runes it uncovered on my skin were more intricate than before. The simple swirl were slowly forming into different patterns. She came back shortly. She looked so graceful while she walked, each step taken with prudence, like she was dancing. She took her seat in front of me again.

"Piya...is Abhay coming?"

"Yes he is. Why?"

"I needed to speak to both of you about something. Smarty asked me to."

"You can tell me now..."

"Alright....Chand and Samarth devised a way to counter Arnab's control on Abhay."

This grabbed at my attention. I leaned in closer.

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Remember that mind control spell I taught you at the beginning of our session?" I nodded. "We can use that to help Abhay snap out of whatever crazy bloodlust he's experiencing because of Arnab."

"What do we have to do?" I asked.

"Abhay has to drink your blood....." She paused. "Once your blood is in his system, you can use it to control him."

I blinked twice. As far as I knew Abhay, he would rather die again than dare to hurt me like that.

"But how will that work?"

"Your blood is special. The magic within it will fuse with his blood. You can keep him normal and also make him stronger than he already is."

"But he won't do that. I saw how upset he was with himself when he almost attacked me."

"You'll have to convince him Piya. This is a necessary step to keep yourselves safe." She got up and got some water for me. We sat in silence while I thought it over.

My phone buzzed. It was Abhay's message.

"Are you ready for our date?"

"Yes." I messaged back.

"I'm waiting in front of Diana's house." He replied. "I love you jaan."

Diana giggled.

"He really loves you, doesn't he?" I nodded and blushed at the same time. "I wish I had someone in my life like Abhay."

"Who knows? Maybe you will." I grabbed my belongings and followed Diana to her front porch. Abhay was standing there, looking smoking hot in black jeans and an unbuttoned black shirt. Diana almost started drooling as well.

"Abhay....do you have a twin brother by any chance?"

He laughed out loud.

"Sorry Diana. I don't." I skipped over to him and kissed him on his cheek. He held my hand and led me towards the deep forest. Diana waved as he whisked me away into the darkness.

He took me to a brightly lit gazebo in the midst of a patch of red roses. The gazebo was decorated with flowers of different varieties and adorned with red ribbon. In the center was a love seat. Abhay carried me to it and set me down. I took off my slippers and nestled my feet in the soft satin of the love seat. Abhay towered over me and placed a kiss of my left cheek.

"Do you like the decor, jaan?"

"It's so beautiful Abhay." I said. He caressed my cheek. His touch was relaxing.

"Just like you..." He whispered. He sat down on the edge of the sofa, still towering over me. His cool iron body gradually pressed against me. He held me by the waist and and nestled his head in my neck. He left small kissed and a few mild bites on my skin, forming numerous hickeys as he went down. He towered over me even more, until we were lying on the sofa, Abhay hovering above me. He crushed his lips on mine, refusing to break until I ran out of breath. He made more wet kisses across my collarbone. I moaned in ecstasy and deep pleasure. I wanted much more, but our relationship was still young. Such intimacy needed to wait. He got up immediately and pulled me up into his arms. It was so fast that I didn't notice for a second that I was on my feet again.

"Do you want to see your present jaan?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

He left his hold on me and reached behind the table for a large item. It was wrapped carefully and flat. He propped it against the love seat.

"Open it." He coaxed.

My fingers reached out in front of me for the wrapping paper. I tore it off in one swoop. My eyes glistened with joy on seeing my gift. It was the picture we took at college today. Abhay put his hand on my shoulders and leaned against me. I ran my fingers across the photograph. My eyes moistened. I turned around and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Thank you Abhay." I said, burying myself in his protective embrace. "I love it."

"And I love you." He said. I blushed and let him run his fingers through my hair.

We spent the next few minutes in each other's arm. I was lying on top of Abhay, eyes closed and listening to the sound of the forest nearby. He stroked my hair gently, and it was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep. I looked at him a few times, each time his gaze was still fixated on me.

The peaceful sound was disturbed by an annoying rustling in the bushes. I thought they would die out sooner, but I was wrong. Something was approaching us. Fear gripped me inside. I huddled closer to Abhay. He held me protectively, keeping his eyes on the area.

(Abhay's POV)

I could smell them. Werewolves. They always showed up at the worst moments. Piya's breathing grew quick and heavy. I could sense her fear. She recoiled against me and held on tight.

"Piya....you stay here. I'll take care of this." I whispered. She loosened her hold on me.

"Be careful Abhay." She said. The worry in her eyes was strong.

The rustling died out, which was unusual. No werewolf would miss an opportunity to attack a vampire. The scent was strong. Did they leave? I turned back for a second and saw one. Slowly approaching Piya from behind. It snarled, and it was loud enough for Piya to hear it. She took a step back, but she formed a shield just as the wolf lunged at her. I launched myself at it at full speed, throwing it against the tree and making it fall to the ground. I lunged at it again, trying to get a good hold on it. It lunged at me with its sharp claws, which slashed my skin across my chest. It burned awfully but I stood held my stance. My fangs made their full appearance, and the strong hunger I felt from my weakness permitted me told get a hold around its neck and rip its throat out. I found two more approaching Piya after I drained the first one. Then I saw something that Piya never done before. She levitated the two wolves into midair and snapped their necks simultaneously. Her concentration broke, and they both fell to the ground....dead.

More wolves joined the party. Piya was trying to hold them off and protect me. Where were these wolves coming from? I had killed at least 5, but they kept coming. They had a dead look in their eyes as if this action wasn't voluntary, like someone was controlling them. Was it Arnab? I joined Piya back in the gazebo. Another wolf flung itself at me. I grabbed it and snapped its neck, incurring some injuries in the struggle. Only a few more were left. I finished them and hobbled my way to Piya. The werewolf poison was taking a toll on my strength. She rushed to me.

"Look at what those dogs did to you!" She said angrily. Her lips trembled on seeing the deep gashes on my chest. I kneeled down, not being able to stand upright anymore. She made me lie down on the sofa and put my head on her lap. Tears dripped out of her beautiful eyes.

"Why are you crying jaan? I'm fine. Don't worry." I lightly touched her cheek.

She sniffled and wiped her tears. She tore my tattered shirt to the side and laid her soft hand on my torn chest. She closed her eyes and concentrated, her lips moved slightly. Her hand glowed underneath, giving me a soothing feeling though out my body. She healed each one. Normally it took a while for wounds from a werewolf to heal, but they vanished immediately. But I was still weak. And the blood from the dead werewolves no longer seemed appetizing to me.

"Do you feel okay Abhay!?" She cried.

"Yes Piya...." I assured her. She looked at me like I was lying.

"No you're not. You've gotten really pale." She touched my face. She then held up her wrist, and very strictly said, "Drink."

I snarled at her, making her flinch. I wasn't going to do it. It was dangerous for her, and I didn't want to hurt her in anyway. She stubbornly insisted that I drink from her. What had overcome her all of a sudden?

"No Piya." I sternly said. "What happened to you?" She was startled with my tone. I took a deep breath and consoled her.

"Please Piya. I don't want to hurt you."

"But you are. Because you won't let yourself heal." She said. "You put your life at stake for me and I couldn't even do this much?! Please Abhay! I promise I'll never ask you to do this again." She pinched her throat.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." She answered. She held out her wrist again. I took it in my grasp. I could smell the blood trapped under her skin, coursing through her veins. My fangs emerged in response. Piya closed her eyes.

"The pain won't last for long."

I kissed her wrist before I sunk my fangs into her wrist. She let out a cry, her body tensed up. Blood oozed freely into my mouth as I sucked on it. It has an exquisite taste, a unique taste that was more tempting than human blood. The energy surged through my body, making me feel powerful and well again. I removed my teeth from her wrist once I finished, then healing the bite. I kissed the same hand, bringing about a sweet smile from her.

(Piya's POV)

He finally drank my blood. Satisfaction settled within me. Now that man couldn't use my Abhay for his own motives. We could protect each other. I looked at my phone. It wasn't too late out. Abhay took both of my hands and held them tightly. We watched the stars twinkle alongside the moon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

79.6K 3.8K 40
This is an Abhira fanfiction The story starts after their tilak. Finally Abhira Tilak happened... Akshara & Abhimanyu are offically bound in a rishta...
Love Birds Forever! Rishika

Любовные романы

1.3K 85 26
Hey Everyone! This is my first ff! And I'm going to write a story on the most cutest, adorable, romantic (shabd kam pad rhe hai bhaii) Mythpat and Ur...
3K 255 50
This FF is based on one of my favorite couples. though the show ended a long time ago. still, I am posting this one. I love fiction.
371 24 5
Shots on Abhay-Piya.