Always and Forever (Abhiya Fa...

By SimplyMeghana

Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's ep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 22

1.1K 63 2
By SimplyMeghana

(Piya's POV)

The morning sun shined in my face. I was lying alone in bed. Abhay was gone. I pushed myself up, moving a lock of hair to the side. I heard rummaging in my cupboard. I turned to look. Maya. She was frantically throwing around my clothing.

"Maya! What on earth are you doing?"

"Finding something to wear! None of my clothes are fitting my mood today."

"You and your fashion sense..." I murmured. "Why are you up early?" I asked, looking at the alarm clock. It was 7 am. College started at 8:30.

"Because.....because...I wanted to. Early bird gets the worm."

"How about early Maya gets Jeh. Let me guess, you have a date?"

She huffed in defeat.

"I can't lie for crap. Yes I'm going out with Jeh. We'll go straight to college from there."

"Date? In the morning?"

"I know! Crazy huh? But who cares?" She said, blushing and posing like a love sick fangirl.

Then I got really curious.

"Did you confess yet?"

She nodded quickly. Her face flushed a bright cherry red. Then she grabbed a dress and bolted out of the room. I ran after her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Because you hid things from me. Why should I tell you?"

"What did I hide?"

"Don't act like you don't know. I saw you and Abhay making out in the locker room."

"And?"

"And how he lovingly calls you jaan."

My face grew warm in embarrassment. She smiled in triumph.

"You got me...."

"I did. Now don't hide anything from me ever again."

"Fine I won't." I said. We both started laughing.

"We need to tell each other about everything." She said.

"Everything?"

"You know. How we confessed, all romantic moments, etc....etc..."

"Hmmmm...okay. But after college."

"You and your study obsession." She grumbled. "Fine....when we are both free."

We both laughed some more and tiptoed into our rooms again, not wanting to disturb Kaka.

(At college....)

We were having a big test in class today, which I tried to study for. But I couldn't concentrate. The questions confused me and Abhay was bothering me. He found that he could talk to me in my head. Whenever he wished to. And that was annoying as it was cool.

*Now I can talk to you whenever I want.*

I reprimanded him in my head.

*Stop it Abhay! I'm trying to answer this question.*

*I can tell you the answers.*

*No....I don't want to cheat. And I'm sure you won't do it.*

*You're right. I won't.* He was silent for a moment. *But then we can talk while everyone else is slamming their heads on the table.*

*Doesn't matter* I said, smirking to myself.
*Now get out of my head.*

*No.*

*Fine......Please?*

*That's better. And you're coming home with me after college, you remember right.* He said.

*Yes, I remember.*

*I love you.*

*I love you too.* I smiled to myself.

(An hour later...)

Misha was giving me funny looks after class. I stopped in front of her and crossed my arms.

"What is it Misha?"

"You were making really unusual faces in class, you know, during the test."

"So you were watching me rather than finishing the test? That's why you didn't finish."

"No! I was in fact paying attention to my test." She stammered.

"Really?!" I said sarcastically.

"Piya. I'm not joking."

"Okay fine. You're not." I said laughing.

"So where are you going after college is over?"

"Nothing special. I'm going to Abhay's house."

Her face lit up to a sharp curiosity. She pulled me to the side.

"His house just cause or for a romantic evening together?"

I looked at her astonished. She nodded as if I knew what she was thinking. Did Maya.....?

"Yes Maya told me everything. You and Abhay are a couple!" She squealed out loud. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up Misha! Everyone will hear." I said.

People turned to investigate Misha's excitement. I dragged her to the girls' locker room before anyone approached us. She bit my hand to free her mouth. Her voice resonated with excitement.

"Normally I wouldn't be as happy for a couple. But you two getting together....it just blew my mind." She said.

"Maya....I won't spare you.." I growled to myself.

"Chill Piya. She couldn't hold it. She was about to burst."

"Did she tell the rest of the group?"

"Yes."

"Well......the secret's out."

"And I'm glad it's out." Misha exclaimed.

The bell rang for next period. She put her arm around my shoulder and walked to class with me.

(After college...)

I walked outside the college gates to where all the cars and bikes were parked. Abhay was sitting on his bike, fiddling with his phone. I snuck up behind him and ran my hands up to his chest, hugging him tightly. His scent lifted off his shirt and filled my nose. I loved it.

"Miss me?" He said.

"You know it."

"Come. And hold onto me tightly."

He helped me onto the bike and hopped on. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, just as he said. He revved the engine and sped off. The wind blew our hair back with its strong pull. I clung to his body, almost submerging myself in him.

We reached the Raichand house shortly. The sun reflected the rich, vibrant color of the house back onto the ground. It was a beautiful sight. Abhay got off and helped me off the bike as well. He took my hand in his and led me inside. It was eerily quiet.

"Abhay, where is everyone?"

"Probably in their rooms. I know that Sid is in office."

"And Mr. Raichand?"

"Dad is most likely in his study. Come."

He took me straight to two door facing the entryway. He pushed one open, in effect producing a creaky sound. I peeked inside. The room was fairly lit, the main source being a bustling fireplace in the back. A tall slender man stood facing the fireplace, flipping through the pages of a thick novel. Another man was conversing with him. Abhay walked in first.

"Dad....I brought Piya with me."

Mr. Raichand stopped flipping pages and turned around. His eyes were cold but inviting. He held the book in two hands.

"Come Piya." Abhay coaxed.

We came forward. Mr. Raichand held out his hand in a friendly gesture. I slipped my hand into his. Then we shook hands. He seemed like a very formal man. The other man watched with curiousity.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Piya." He said. His voice was a deep one.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Raichand." I said.

"And this the leader of all the witches and warlocks, Samarth."

"Always a pleasure to meet such a beautiful young lady." He said. "Shall we start then?"

"Sure."

He pushed the book forward, so that I could get a full view of it. It was turned to a blank page, no words but instead a thick red marking in the center of the page.

"Abhay, I need you to leave." He nodded.

"I'll be waiting outside Piya." He said.

I watched him leave, my arms covered in goosebumps. I turned my attention back to Samarth. Mr. Raichand watched from a distance.

"Piya, I want you to place your thumb on this marking."

"What will happen?"

"You'll see..."

I did as he said. I pressed my thumb onto the intricate marking and waited. A jolt of power surged through my veins. This power was doing something to my arms. A faint but glowing pattern inked my skin, in the same design as the odd marking made in the book. I stared at it in astonishment, my breathing grew fast. It was beautiful, but scary at the same time.

"This can't be....the last one died years ago..." He said, as shocked as I was.

I looked down at the book. It was forming the same markings as on my skin.

"What....what is happening?" I asked.

"Take your hand back...now." He said coldly.

I jerked my hand back. The markings faded away from my skin, leaving it in the same state as before.

"I was seeing how strong you were. How effective your magic was. The witches need to know this."

"Know what?"

"Piya, you are a moonlight witch. There were only a few of this kind. The last moonlight witch died years back."

"Then....how am I..? And what is a moonlight witch?" There were so many questions going on in my mind.

"A moonlight witch is a special coven of witches. The most powerful of their kind. They are identified by those special marking etched onto their skin, like those on you. They have special abilities and are able to perform special spells that normal witches can't perform. The most special trait, they are immortal."

"But how did I become one? Shouldn't there be more?"

"They others sacrificed themselves, to restore the balance in the coven. There has to be someone who shares your blood. But who?"

I figured out exactly who that person was. My mother.

"Maybe my mother...." I said, trying to sound sane.

"Your mother? What is her name?" He asked.

"Sugandh." I said.

Samarth's expression changed from clam to panicked. He stared into my eyes and gripped my shoulders.

"You're Sugandh's daughter?!"

I was so afraid that all I could do was nod.

"That explains everything....your mother....she was also a moonlight witch. A close friend of mine." He said in a low tone.

"You knew her?" I asked.

He pried his hands off my shoulders and turned towards the fireplace, hands behind his back.

"Yes. We grew up together. Shared all our secrets with one another. I started to like her, but I never confessed my feelings. She married your father, and within a few years she was dead."

"And my father killed her..." I choked out, holding back tears. "But if she was immortal, then how did she die."

Mr. Raichand spoke up.

"I've heard that moonlight witches can only be killed if they are stabbed in the heart with a enchanted silver dagger. It is crafted with a special kind of silver, only found deep in the earth."

"You are absolutely correct Chand." He replied.

I remembered my dream. He killed mama with a silver dagger of the same description. And I was next.

"I saw that dagger. In a dream. My father stabbed mama with that dagger. And he wanted to kill me as well."

"He won't succeed in his plans. If I don't strip him of all his power, then I'll change my name." He roared.

Mr. Raichand stepped forward and spoke up.

"I want you to train her. Make sure she has mastered her power. He could be a great danger to her and everyone else in the supernatural world."

"Please?" I added.

Samarth walked up to me and held my hand.

"It's a deal. I will make you the strongest moonlight witch that you can possibly be." He said. His voice was promising.

A persistent knock on the door grew louder by the second. Abhay. He spoke to me in my head.

*Piya, are you alright? I sensed something wrong.*

*I'm fine Abhay. You can come back in now* I watched Mr. Raichand open the door. Abhay bolted inside. The tears finally boiled over.

"Take her to your room Abhay. She's been through much lately."

"Okay dad." He pulled me in his embrace and let me soak his shirt in tears. Mrs. Raichand and Shweta were outside. They looked tensed but curious as to what happen.

"Abhay, what happened?"

"I don't know myself. Dad will explain sooner or later." He said.

I was getting dizzy to an extent where I couldn't stand upright anymore. I clung to tightly to Abhay, trying to make the room stop spinning. He picked me up and sped towards his room. He put me in the bed as soon as we reached.

"Get some rest jaan." He stroked my forehead.

"Stay here." I said.

"I will." He kissed me gently and put me to sleep.

(Abhay's POV)

She smelled delicious. The scent of her blood was more intoxicating than ever before. Like something was masking its true smell. It was odd. Never was her scent so strong. It drew me crazy. The temptation grew, even if my thirst was quenched. I wanted to get away from it. I didn't want to hurt her. My fangs peeked out from under my lips, waiting for me to take action and drink her blood. I dug my nails into the small throw pillow I had in my lap, trying to regain control of myself.

"No Abhay....control yourself. You love her. You can never hurt her." I chanted to myself.

The curtains flew with the strong breeze, the same breeze blowing Piya's hair along with it. She moved her head like she was going to wake up. I got up and closed the window. The moon shined at its brightest tonight, right on Piya. I looked at her closely. The moon's reflection brought up strange marks on her skin. Faint, intricate patterns covered her skin, glowing softly. She looked mesmerizing. It was a new trait I was seeing. What was causing it?

(Arnab's POV)

I looked at the two lovebirds some more. Abhay is Piya's weakness and strength. Why not use him against her?

I smiled at my new plan and went off to my own abode...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 24 5
Shots on Abhay-Piya.
3K 255 50
This FF is based on one of my favorite couples. though the show ended a long time ago. still, I am posting this one. I love fiction.
22.4K 1.4K 21
After watching the recent episodes i really think Abhinav deserved better. But still Dil hai ke manta nahin.. so here is a another ff of Akshnav bt...
158K 15.6K 43
His Pov First time I Saw her and it feels like " Sab kuch mil Gaya " Usse nahi pata ke koi usko har roj Pyaar bhari najro se dekhta hai , uski khushi...