Always and Forever (Abhiya Fa...

By SimplyMeghana

Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's ep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 19

1.1K 73 2
By SimplyMeghana

(Piya's POV)

Mr. Dobriyal was carried away by the guest and his family. Abhay was watching him with disgust. He approached me and walked me outside.

"Abhay...what happened?"

"That Mr. Dobriyal....I want you to stay away from him." He said cautiously.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he is the one who wants to kill you."

"What?! What are you saying Abhay?"

"That same warlock that we encountered upstairs. It was Mr. Dobriyal. I saw the scratches I gave him."

"Oh no! What do we do now?"

"As of right now, you need to stay with me. I can't let anything happen to you."

"But how? He could get to me while I'm at home." I said panicked.

"I will be with you at night from now on. In your bedroom."

"Excuse me?!" I said. Abhay in my bedroom! He chuckled.

"Not in your bed Piya....I'll just be near your bed."

"What if something happens to you?" I asked. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't worry Piya. I am strong enough to handle him."

I nodded. He cupped my face and kissed me on my forehead. I fell in his embrace. He lifted my face to his and whispered.

"I'll be over there on two hours." He said.

All the guest began to leave. Kaka and Maya came out last.

"Piya let's go! I'm very tired." Maya said. She pulled me into the car again.

We were silent on the way home. Kaka was shaken up a bit after the shooting incident. Maya had fallen asleep, mouth wide open. I was tempted to pour water into her mouth, but I didn't want her to retaliate. One time I messed with Maya, she put itching powder in my shirt.

I stared out the open window of the car, thinking about Abhay. His distinctive taste still lingered on my lips. I remembered the kiss. I wanted to experience that movement again. I wanted to feel that burst of love and passion again. I wanted him.

Wait just a second Piya! Have you fallen in love?

(Abhay's POV)

Shweta was teasing me on the way home.

"So what's going on between you and Piya?"

"Nothing. We're just friends."

"Oh really? So a kiss on the forehead means friendship?" She giggled.

"What are you saying bhabhi?"

"I'm saying what I saw. My eyes don't lie."

I ignored her and kept my eyes on the road. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw her there. Beautiful as ever with a soft smile on her face. She let her hair down, letting it sway with the outside breeze. Her baby brown eyes sparkled in the moonlight. She was mesmerizing. I wanted her for myself.

"Piya....I want to tell you something."

She continued to smile. I slowed down.

"Piya.....I...love..you." I whispered.

I stopped the car to the side and turned to the back seat. Piya was smiling even wider now. I leaned in to give her a kiss, when suddenly she vanished. My bubble burst when I saw Shweta sitting to. I jerked back.

"Sorry bhabhi." She laughed out loud.

"Caught you red handed Abhay. Does she know?"

"No..." I said disappointed.

"Then you must tell her."

"But I don't even know if she loves me back." I said.

"I'm sure she does. She just doesn't realize it. Anyways, who can resist your charm? No one." She said.

(Piya's POV)

I changed into a comfy tank top and pajamas. I sat down next to the window. I wanted Abhay to be with me soon. I felt an unknown emptiness when he wasn't with me. Did I actually fall for him? His mere name made my heart beat fast. He touched my heart. Every time this happened. I had dreams about him recently. We were dancing alone in a lavishly decorated hall, to the song tum hi ho. He held me close to him, so close that I could feel his icy cold body. In the end, he pulled me in for another kiss. That was usually when the alarm rang.

I opened up the window. The breeze blew the curtains in, along with my hair. I closed my eyes and let the wind brush against my body. Suddenly I felt droplets of water hit my face. It was raining. I stuck my head outside. The rain water splattered on my face. It was relaxing. After many days of chaos in my life, it was a relaxing experience.

The rain poured harder and faster to a point where it hurt my face each time a drop hit. I went inside and dried my face and hair with a towel. I left the window unlocked so that Abhay could get inside.

I grabbed a book and went under the covers. I don't know when I dozed off, but I woke to a sound by the window. I freaked and pulled the cover closer to my face. I switched the lamp on. It was Abhay.

"Calm down Piya....it's just me." He assured. I relaxed a bit.

I looked at him closely. He was wet from the rain. His wet shirt clung tightly to his body, outlining his well built body. I blushed a little. He started to peel his short off.

"Do you mind?" I shook my head. He took his shirt off and tossed it to the side. I got out of bed and handed him the towel.

"Thanks Piya."

I felt pulled towards him. I laid my head on his bare chest and held him tightly. He hugged me back.

"What's wrong Piya?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted you to be here with me."

It was true. I had fallen in love with him. No wonder I couldn't stay away from him. I wanted him. I enjoyed his presence. I clung onto him harder, burying my face into his chest. I wanted to stay in his embrace forever.

"Abhay..."

"Piya.." We both said at the same time.

"Tell me Abhay."

"No Piya you go first."

"No you."

"Fine." He said.

(Abhay's POV)

I cupped her face in my hands and stared into her swirling brown eyes. They were eagerly waiting for something.

"Piya.....I...I love you." I said. "I can't live without you anymore. My dead heart longs for you. You are my forever."

I heard her heartbeats quicken. Tears rolled down her face. She wrapped her arms around me again. I did the same, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too Abhay. I love you....." She said, sniffing.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. Her heartbeat raced. Her breaths were quick. My teeth nicked her bottom lip, and blood oozed out of it. Her blood was fresh and intoxicating. I never tasted anything like it. I sucked on her bottom lip, then I ran my tongue over it to heal the small cut. She grabbed handfuls of my wet hair and pulled me closer. We broke the kiss moments later. Piya was panting hard.

"Are you okay Piya?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded.

(Piya's POV)

Abhay lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bed. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep tight Piya.....nothing can harm you when I'm here."

Convinced by his assurance, I fell asleep sooner. He sat down at my bedside and held my hand between both of his.

"Goodnight Piya..." He whispered.

Sometime later in the night, I was awoken by a strange rattling sound from outside. I sat upright immediately. Abhay saw my frightened face and turned to see what was scaring me.

"Shhhh Piya. Stay here." He said.

He took a defensive stance and advanced towards the window. He creaked it open and waited. Nothing. He came back to me.

"There is nothing there Piya. Go to sleep."

He laid me down and stroked my head a few times. Because of the newly formed fright in my mind, I couldn't fall asleep again. Abhay tried his best to help me fall asleep.

"Abhay, I can't sleep."

He kissed me on the cheek and stared intently at my eyes.

"Alright Piya. You win. I won't force you anymore."

I jumped out of bed and sat next to Abhay. I rested my head on his cold chest. He circled his arm around my waist and took my other hand in his. He lifted my wrist up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He kissed my wrist and continued to trail kisses down my arm up to my neck. He bit the soft skin there and sucked on it, leaving a love bite. I clung onto him more, holding him so tight that I felt my arms would snap. He nuzzled my neck, in the same manner and passion as at the party.

"You're so beautiful Piya." He whispered.

We sat in silence, enjoying each other's company. Time fly by, and we soon found that it was close to dawn.

"Piya I need to leave now. I'll see you at college." He said, kissing me on the lips once again.

He grabbed his shirt. I found a tattoo of a bat behind his right shoulder. I ran my finger over it as he was putting his shirt. He turned around.

"Abhay, you have a tattoo. I never knew."

"Oh that. Yes, you could say it is the clan symbol. I see it as a chick magnet." He smirked. I frowned and plopped down on the bed. He came to console me.

"I'm just kidding Piya. Don't be upset. I can't see you upset." He lifted my chin to level to his face.

I lightened up a bit.

"Never again will I see another girl with you, especially that T."

"As you wish, my love." He said.

I heard a knock on the door. Maya. I signaled Abhay to leave, but he was being stubborn.

"Abhay please go." I said.

"Alright. Bye." He kissed me and vanished out of the window.

He was gone before I could wave to him. Stupid vampire speed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 3.1K 27
Hello everyone. so this is my first ever story as I'm a new user of wattpad. I'm gonna write a ff about KareEna love story and I'm starting it with a...
371 24 5
Shots on Abhay-Piya.
128K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
1.6K 137 12
Hello everyone, I have written my version of story on our favorite couple Abhiya. It start after Piya's memory loss however it is a tangent from ther...