Always and Forever (Abhiya Fa...

By SimplyMeghana

Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's ep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 17

1.1K 71 6
By SimplyMeghana

(Piya's POV)

Going to college seemed more awkward now knowing that I was a supernatural. I guess this is how Abhay feels everyday....

Misha and Panchi joined me while going to class. Only Abhay was there. He looked at me.

"Wow! We're early today!" Panchi squealed.

"Shut up fatty! Who likes to be early?"Misha said. I laughed.

Abhay was still watching me. I tried to ignore him. Suddenly T burst into the room.

"Good morning losers." She said, waving at us.

"Hiiiiiii Abhay." She looked at Abhay with lustful eyes.

Shamelessly, she sat down next to him and began to touch his face with her finger. He grabbed her hand.

"Do you mind?" He hissed at her.

"Oh come baby....you know you like it." She said. "You're looking hot today. Black T-shirt over jeans. Hot."

I turned away from them. I felt like punching T in the face. Who was she to touch Abhay like that?

"Get away from me!" He roared. T jumped back. Abhay glared at her.

"T! Stop being such a despo." Misha told her.

"Shut up Misha! This doesn't have to do with you." She snapped back.

Thankfully the bell rang for class, stopping the growing fight. I sighed in relief. T marched angrily back to her seat. Misha and Panchi giggled at her.

Misha and Panchi stopped me after class ended. Misha handed me a small fancy envelope.

"What is this Misha?" I said looking at the envelope.

"Invitation for you and your family. My birthday is tomorrow."

"Really! Happy birthday Misha!" I hugged her.

"Thank you Piya." She said.

"Piya, you have to come! No excuses!" Panchi said.

"I will come for sure! And I'm 100% sure that Maya and Kaka will too."

"Good." Misha said, pinching my cheeks.

(The same evening....)

"Piya! What will you wear tomorrow?" Maya said, running into my room.

"I don't know! I can't decide!"

All my dresses were sprawled out on the bed. I liked all of them.

"Idea! Call Abhay over and ask him." She said.

"Why Abhay?"

"Don't act like you don't know why. I know you will like to wear his choice."

My face turned a bright red. Maya took my phone and dialed Abhay's number.

"Hello Abhay? This is Maya. Come to our house quickly. It's important." She hung up with a naughty smile on her face.

"Maya....." I said.

"You'll thank me later." She winked.

(Fifteen minutes later......)

I saw Abhay park his bike outside. I peeked through the curtains to catch a glimpse of him.

He came straight to my room with Maya.

"I'll leave you two alone." Maya said, taking steps backwards and shutting the door behind us.

"I'm sorry Abhay...Maya called you for this stupid thing....I....."

"What stupid thing?"

"Actually I needed to pick a dress for Misha's birthday party tomorrow, but I couldn't decide....so Maya called you here to help me." I said.

He didn't say anything. Instead he walked over to the pile of dresses on my bed. One of them finally caught his eye. It was a strapless salmon pink dress. He gave a small smile while he looked at it.

"Wear this one. You will look the best in this one."

I blushed on hearing him say that. He approached me and handed me the dress.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the party." I nodded.

"Bye." I said.

I planned to learn another spell before I went to bed. I already practiced the first one for at least an hour or two. I flipped to the second page to see if another spell had appeared. Sure enough it had. It meant I mastered the first one.

This one was a protection spell. I could create a shield around myself. I read it carefully and tried it.

I could faintly see the barrier. But I wasn't satisfied. I couldn't see if I was doing it right. There was nothing I had to protect myself against. I would try it when I needed it.

(Next evening...)

"Piya! Are you ready yet? We are getting late!" Maya yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

Kaka got the gifts into the car Mosha sent for us. Maya and I rushed outside.

"Wow! My two princesses are looking beautiful today!" Kaka said. "Let me take a picture." He pulled out his camera.

We posed for a few snaps. Maya grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car.

(At Misha's house....)

The mansion was decorated with flowers and colorful balloons. Everything twinkled with the light. Most of the guests had already arrived.

"Guys you made it!" Misha exclaimed. She ran up and hugged us both.

"Wow Misha! You are looking gorgeous in this dress!"

"Yeah.....normally I hate dresses...but what to do, my mom wanted me to wear one today."

She lifted her dress slightly, showing us her shoes.

"Still wearing my sneakers though, don't tell anyone." She said, winking.

"Misha, this is our kaka. He is like a father to us."

"Nice to meet you. Come in." She said.

Her driver took our gifts to the counter in the back. I wandered on my own, while Maya went to see Jeh. I found Abhay near the stairway. He looked at me and smiled.

(Abhay's POV)

Piya was looking like a true princess. Her hair was tied up into a bun, a few strands of her hair falling onto her face. She was glowing. She blushed and walked away. I followed her. She stopped in a hallway, away from the others. She had her back towards me.

"I knew that this dress would suit you." I said.

"You have good choice." She said.

I lost control of myself. I advanced towards her and wrapped my arms around her delicate waist. Her body tensed with my touch. I nuzzled her neck and bare back, inhaling her sweet, intoxicating scent.

"Abhay...what are you doing?" She asked, lost in the moment.

"Even I don't know..." I said.

(Piya's POV)

"Abhay.....someone will see."

"No one will see." He assured.

I never felt this feeling before. I didn't protest his strong embrace. I let him explore me. He pushed me against the wall and continued his naughtiness. Then I heard someone's footsteps.

"Piya! Are you here?" It was Maya.

"I'll be back later." He whispered into my ear.

He vanished before I could stop him. I stood speechless, thinking about what had just happened with Abhay.

"Piya! Why are you here alone? Misha wanted to introduce you to her parents."

"Okay." I let her drag me back into the party.

Mrs. Dobriyal was standing with Kaka. They were talking to each other like long lost friends. Misha joined them.

"Look mom! This is Piya and Maya."

"Nice to meet you aunty." I shook her hand. Maya simply waved.

"Nice to meet you also." She smiled.

"Hey Misha....where is your dad?" Maya asked.

"I don't know, I never known. He always disappears at the last moment. I don't know where he goes. Come. Lets go find him."

We went into all the different rooms searching for Mr. Dobriyal. We couldn't find him in any of the rooms.

"He is actually my step-father. My dad died in a car accident 10 years ago. My mom remarried."

"How come he is missing at a time like this? It's your birthday." I said.

"I don't know. He always disappears at random times. His behavior is a bit awkward too." She paused. "But mom still likes him, don't know why."

Last room was the study. There was a large leather chair in the center, overlooking a fireplace. A pair of legs stuck out onto the small side table.

"There you are dad!" Misha sighed in relief.

"Hello darling!" He said.

He stood up and adjusted his coat. He turned around to where we could see his face. Blurry images appeared in my mind. I felt like I had known him for a very long time.

"Dad! My party is going on and you are here!"

"So sorry dear. I got caught up in some urgent work." He pat her head.

"Oh I almost forgot! Dad....these are my two new friends..Piya and Maya."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Dobriyal." Maya said.

I stayed silent. Mr. Dobriyal stared at me with a menacing gaze. He didn't seem right to me.

"Looks like Miss Piya is a little shy." He said.

They all laughed. Mrs. Dobriyal called for Misha through a servant. It was time to cut the cake. Mr. Dobriyal ushered us downstairs. His shoulder brushed by me. I felt a sharp electric shock pass though my body. My hand shot up to grip my upper arm. It burnt immensely. I bit my lip to avoid screaming, and hurried downstairs.

I instantly stood next to Abhay during the cake cutting. He looked at me, knowing that something was wrong with me. He took my hand in his and gripped it tightly. I felt safe with him.

"Piya, what's wrong?" He whispered.

I was about to speak up when I saw Mr. Dobriyal looking directly at me. Abhay followed my gaze to see him. Abhay glared at him.

"Stay with me for the rest of the party. Something is off." He said, pulling me close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 85 26
Hey Everyone! This is my first ff! And I'm going to write a story on the most cutest, adorable, romantic (shabd kam pad rhe hai bhaii) Mythpat and Ur...
79.6K 3.8K 40
This is an Abhira fanfiction The story starts after their tilak. Finally Abhira Tilak happened... Akshara & Abhimanyu are offically bound in a rishta...
371 24 5
Shots on Abhay-Piya.
128K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...