Sensitive (+18)

By sadhappysoul

A story about: -a hypersensitive Mew and his struggles as an actor. -a trainee actor Gulf and his rise to s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Final Chapter

Chapter 22

3.5K 223 26
By sadhappysoul

Mew shuddered in disgust as soon as the thought crossed his mind. The thought of someone touching him didn't sit right with him. Who was he kidding? He knew he couldn't handle being in love with another. Hell he was crying because his heart was in pain. It was time to lower down his pride and be responsible. He dashed after Gulf and got him before he left.

Gulf tried to put up a fight but Mew insisted he come back in the house.

"I know you want to go so bad but it's late. Just sleep here tonight and you can go early tomorrow." Mew offered avoiding Gulf's stares.  The tears were not gone completely.

"I can call P'Ben to get me."

"Nong," his desperate voice shook with emotions and that's when Gulf realized that he was crying.

Gulf felt uncomfortable and it became awkward. "P I don't want to be here." He voiced with a whine.

"I know and I'm sorry. I can leave so you won't feel uncomfortable."

"P this is your house."

"That's why you should stay. I can give you space. I won't come out of the room."

Gulf looked as Mew lowered his pride. Wiping the tears on his face. How was he supposed to react when Mew was being like this.

Gulf quietly sat down and Mew was quiet for a while.

"Go ahead and sleep in the bedroom." Mew offered again but,

"I'll sleep on the couch." Gulf rejected the offer.

"Ok." Mew went to get him a blanket and left the boy alone.

However he couldn't sleep. How could he sleep when Gulf was upset at him and he was in his house. His eyes refused to shut. About three house later, he broke his promise. He tiptoed to the lounge and sat down on the floor opposite Gulf. He watched him sleep soundly and scolded himself for not going to him sooner. He realized how much he had missed and in that moment he was fighting hard the urge to crawl across the floor and cuddle him to death. He sat there until his bottom went numb, until he couldn't get up, until he fell asleep sitting there watching Gulf.

When he woke up it was the following morning and he was so warm, his body aching so hard. He looked around and saw he had the blanket he gave to Gulf and the said guy was no where in sight.

He took the blanket and smiled sadly. He smelled it to catch a whiff of Gulf's scent but there was none. It had been a while since Gulf left.

Tuesday they had interviews lined up. Mew paid attention to Gulf when he was talking. He listened attentively, paying attention to the features on his face, how they moved whenever he was talking. He agreed to Gulf's responses and added some more information. He paid extra attention and Gulf felt it. He noticed but his anger had still not subsided.

After the last interview of the day as they waited to get their pictures taken, Mew started the conversation,

"How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking." Gulf responded and looked away.

"I was thinking..."

The camera man walked in followed by a group of people and their conversation was done.

They proceeded to take pictures with the presenter asking for MewGulf to get as close as possible. They did but Mew left respectable space to not make Gulf uncomfortable. After all was done Mew escorted Gulf to his car.

"I'll take a taxi home,"

"Nong I have something to say."

"You can go ahead."

"Let's go and have dinner first. You haven't eaten much during the day." Mew had noticed.

Gulf couldn't pretend that he was ok. He was starving and he could really have a good meal. Mew drove them to his house and Gulf was surprised by the destination when they got there.

"You said we're going to eat?"

"Yes I'm making you dinner today." Mew said with a nervous smile.

Gulf only looked at the man wondering how much he could cook. His curiosity got the best of him and he wanted to try out his cooking. Mew's hands didn't look like he was capable of holding a knife. They were just too pretty for any kitchen related chores.

"You can make yourself comfortable. Would you like to take a shower?" Mew offered and Gulf really wanted to. It's not like he was in a stranger's house. He agreed to a shower as Mew made dinner.

It felt nice. He could get used to being this domestic but no. He was still angry. Not really angry but more like his pride was not letting him forgive the man so soon. Not after he spent three good weeks waiting for him. He couldn't relent  just after three days. That wouldn't be fair. 

He took a good shower and Mew placed some comfortable clothes for him on his bed. When he came out he read the note and put on the clothes. He felt much better but he was still hungry. He went out and the smell of food that greeted him made his stomach growl.

He went in the kitchen and saw that Mew was almost done. He placed the plates of food on the kitchen table and got some wine glasses. He got a bottle of champagne and poured them some. Gulf watched in awe his mouth salivating at the sight of food.

The food looked good and the little decoration on the plate just warmed Gulf's heart. He bit his lip as he sat down on the chair Mew pulled out for him. As if it hadn't been enough, Mew dimmed the lights and left a little lighting in the room. He took two candles and placed them on the center of the table.

Gulf was blushing hard by the time Mew sat down. This was the most romantic thing that has ever happened to him.

"Please go ahead and eat."

"Thank you for the dinner p'"

"Ofcourse," Mew responded as he dug in the plate of pasta, making sure to get a piece of meat ball. The food was good to Gulfs' surprise. He ate it all and had some wine too.

The wine was too good to only have one glass. He had some refills and after the third refill Mew didn't let him have more.

"I'm tired p' I'm so tired and exhausted I need this to calm my mind down."

Mew looked at Gulf's red face and his droopy eyes, the candle light making him look so cute and adorable. He refilled Gulf's glass one last time and the boy gulped it down in one go. The mistake Mew made was not cleaning up the bottle of wine first. Instead, he got up with their empty plates and placed them on the sink making sure to rinse them so they don't get too dry when he washes them later.

He swore he was gone for 3 mins and when he got back Gulf was pouring the last bit of wine in his cup. He took the cup before Gulf could drink it and chuckled at how sneaky the boy was. He wiped the table and put the candles away. He went to the sink to wash his hands.

He was there standing with the water running when he felt a fleeting caress on his arm and his eyes rolled back. He shook himself to get hold of himself and as he turned around to stop a drunk Gulf, Gulf was kissing him.

He was drunk.

Mew pushed Gulf away gently but the little minx was not having it. He came back to Mew and made sure Mew felt the arousal in his sweatpants

"Nong you're drunk please stop." He pushed him away and left the kitchen to get himself some space. However Gulf was not having it.

"You said you missed me," his voice slurred as he came in the lounge room too; his penis pushing against the pants he was wearing. Mew looked away. If there was one thing he detested it was being intimate with someone drunk. The thought sent him to Bee forcing him to have sex and being selfish during sex.

He was pulled out of his mind when Gulf was plastered on his back, his hands roaming all over his chest.

"Nong please....please stop," he stopped the hands from moving and Gulf was kissing his neck. He felt himself responding to Gulf's kisses.

He was at loggerheads with himself. His mind telling him to stop that this was wrong on both sides but his heart yearning for more. His mind won. He detached himself from the horny boy and placed his hands between them to create space.

"Nong you don't want this." Mew said but the smirk that emerged on Gulf's face told Mew that the boy was not listening.

Gulf closed the gap between them, making Mew's hands wrap around him. He attacked his neck and and this time his hand went gripped Mew's half aroused junk.

"Please stop." Mew teared up as he made Gulf look him in his eyes. To make him see the struggle he was going through. "Nong, I'm begging you to please stop."

That seemed to have knocked some sense into Gulf. He let go of Mew and wiped the tear that fell on Mew's cheek.

Of course he was not going to stop. He only wanted Mew to let his guard down and he was kissing him and pushing him to the couch. They fell on the couch and Gulf still did not let him go. Mew felt dirty but he was too aroused to stop now. Gulf took out his penis and started stroking himself as he dominated the kiss. he became rougher as he neared his end. He felt his ball tighten and he bit Mew's lips as he came right on top of him and Mew couldn't help coming in his pants to the sounds Gulf was making and the friction on his penis. Gulf kissed Mew slowly as they calmed down and he finished their intimate session with a peck. He got up, his dick hanging outside his pants and left for the bedroom to sleep.

Mew was left staring into space not knowing how to feel. The cum in his pants and on his stomach left him with mixed feelings. And for the first time he agreed with them.

Maybe he wasn't capable of being in a relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4K 21
It had seemed like fate but both men had to think twice when they felt like the world was against their love.
13.5K 712 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
532K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...