I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day2: Vampire Hunt!

21.5K 631 386
By Chimera_Regarion

Vlad King's POV:

I was chasing after All Might in order to make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid but I lost him and so I was wondering around without any plan or direction. The truth was that I was walking around the whole fucking place and couldn't remember where the villain lair was. I also spend the night outside in an abandoned building.

The reality was sad. I was lost and the earbud I had in order to contact my team was broken too.

How did I end up in this kind of shit anyways?

Oh right I was chasing after All Might yesterday.

Never do that again.

I have learned my lesson.

Now how do I return back to my team?

Where am I in the first place?

I was walking around completely clueless until I felt like someone was watching me. Hopping that this was my team I slowed down and began looking around but I couldn't see anyone.

This might be Izuku again.

It also might be one of my class or class 1a member.

Better start running here.

I had a feeling if I stayed there longer than necessary something might happen and not only that I do not want to know what our leader will do to me if the opposite team got me. Not only did I disobeyed him, I also got lost and didn't even get one single person out of the game.

What did you even expect from me in the first place?

I mean they are my class.

That was painful obvious that he planned that.

He might had even tested me and I was sure that I failed that test.

As I was speed walking down the street and turned the next corner, I fell down face first.

Me: What the -?

I somehow managed to fall over my own feet or so it looked like it. There was no stone and no plant that I could have tripped over.

Bakugo POV:

After we defeated All Might yesterday our truce with Deku ended and we were once again on our own. Before Izuku left us he told us that we had one day to rest because we helped him get rid of All Might. I was not so fucking sure if he would really stick with what he said. Better fucking safe than sorry and so I had my people go around patrolling around. That was also when Jiro informed me that they found Vlad King.

This one opportunity that I couldn't miss. It was Shoji who found him and Hagakure who was momently with him making sure that we wouldn't lose our pray.

Me: Oi, Duck Tape, Bird brain you guys are coming with me! Now lead the way Ears! The rest stay here and be on high alert!

Just like that I went to see Hagakure together with Sero, Tokoyami and Jiro. It didn't even take long for us to find him. In fact, Vlad King was way too close to our hero headquarters then I would like.

Me: Careful. This might be a trap.

Sero: But there is also the opportunity that this was no trap.

Me: This is fucking Deku we are talking about. He would gladly sacrifice one of his pawns if that meant that he could get rid of more than one person at the same time.

Tokoyami: I don't think that he would do that.

Me: No? Then what was yesterday? He used us to get rid of one of his own team mates only because he didn't like him.

Jiro: I can't hear anyone else besides us and the other two down there.

We were on the rooftop of the building watching Vlad King and carefully observing our surroundings.

Me: You sure about that ears?

Jiro: I am positive.

Me: Okay then let's go and get him out of the game.

Sero: You have a plan?

Me: Of fucking course I have one. Who do you think I am?

Tokoyami: Okay what should we do?

Me: Here is what we do

.

.

.

time skip brought to you by Izuku watching everything that happens on the island thanks to Mei and Power Loader and smiling like a maniac after spotting Bakugo's team.

After I explained everyone's role, we all went on our way. First up was Hagakure in making him fall down to the ground. Next was my turn and so I hurried went to the first story of the building and jumped outside the window right in front of Vlad King.

Vlad King: Huh?

I was only the distraction. As soon as I landed in front of him he used his quirk against me and I dodged every single blood sting of his. After I got some distance it was Tokoyami's and Dark Shadow's turn.

Me: Behind you Gramps!

Vlad King: Who are you calling old?!

Dark Shadow threw Vlad King against the next building and made sure that he could not move around.

Tokoyami: CAW CAW BITCH!

That must have hurt a lot and on top of that Vlad King stopped moving around for a split second. It was however not enough time for Sero to do his job in tapping him there on the wall to make an example for Izuku. I wanted to make a message, my very own statement.

Vlad King: Ohh you will all suffer because of this!

YEAH... SURE AS IF!

I quickly ran to his side using my explosions to catapulted me right before him and then blow his chest up. It was fairly easy. Use the explosion to get in front of him, then duck and touch his chest and use the gauntlet for an even bigger explosion. Not only did this the trick but he was also eliminated.

EAT THAT SUCKER!

Jiro: I think you overdid it.

Me: We wanted him fucking out and he is fucking out. What do you want even more princess?

I let out some small explosions. There was nothing I would let her say to me. Our goal was to get the villains out of the game by every mean possible and this was not against the rules and on top of that I didn't kill him.

Sero: Bakugo should I still tape him to the wall?

Me: DO YOU FUCKING NEED AN INVITATION FOR THAT?

Hawks: Nope. That won't be necessary.

I didn't even see nor hear Hawks flying towards us.

Me: FUCKING WHY NOT?

Hawks: He is injured and out of the game so I am going to take him with me.

Me: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CHICKEN?

Hawks: I am not a chicken and watch your mouth!

Me: All I fucking see is a stupid chicken taking away my pray.

Hawks: hah... You know what. Keep him and next time we see each other you will wish you wouldn't have said that to me.

Just like that I watched Hawks go.

Tokoyami: We will regret that.

Jiro: I don't think it was a good idea spiking to him like that.

Me: AND FUCKING WHY NOT?

I then turned to Sero.

Me: MOVE DUCK TAPE! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Tokoyami: I will help you.

Sero: Thanks man!

I then watched them work together to tape Vlad King to the next buildings wall as if he was Jesus on a goddamn cross. After our job was finished we all went back to the headquarters and I made sure that no one was missing. Thankfully it really looked like Izuku was holding his promise and would not attack us.

As we were all together talking about who we should go after next, I heard the ear piece we all had go on.

Thirteen: Hawks has joined the villain side.

Ragdoll: Vlad King was also safely retrieved and is out of the game. Good luck to all the heroes out there. You guys will definitely need it.

That was all we heard.

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark!

Jiro: I knew it!

Hagakure: You shouldn't have called him a chicken.

Uraraka: I wonder what they mean with we definitely need it.

Iida: There is nothing we can do besides stick together, watch out backs and plan our next move.

With that all eyes fell on me.

Me: FUCKING WHAT? DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?

Ashido: No but you might have a plan.

Me: For now. Let's just focus on surviving. Deku will go after us tomorrow so we should be rested and well prepared.

That was all I had to say. For the rest of the day I send out a couple of teams to go have a look around and maybe even find the villain lair. Lucky for me every single one of them came back but none of them had seen any villains nor class 1B.

The island was also too quiet after yesterday. There was literally no animal sound to be heard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
86.8K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
100K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
106K 2.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...