~ The Truth Untold ~

By Nikhattu28

This story is inspired by a BTS song "The Truth Untold" Of course it's me so it would be a happy ending unlik... More

Teaser
1. Strangers
2. Coffee & Roses
3. Memories
4. Friends
5. Closer
6. Best Friends
7. Date.?
8. Ugly
10. A Missing Beam
11. I missed you
12.Birthday
13. Beautiful
14. Boyfriends/First time

9. Distance

744 57 21
By Nikhattu28

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

Pha and Kit looked at the empty chair between them on thursday morning when they sat in the class.

"Where is Beam.?" Pha asked.

"I don't know. Is he sick.?" Kit answered Pha with another question.

"He was fine yesterday. A little dazed off but he wasn't sick. Is everything ok.?" Pha asked again to Kit who was as clueless as him.

"I don't know Pha I just don't feel good. Beam never miss a class unless it's something so important. Call him and ask.. Maybe he is just late." Kit replied.

Pha nodded and picked his mobile to call Beam. After calling him for 4-5 times he didn't get any answer.

"Shit.. He isn't answering." Pha cursed.

"Let me try." Kit said and called Beam but it was in vain."He is not picking up Pha what happened."

"I don't know Kit ok but we are going to his dorm after this class. I'm worried why he is not answering." Pha sighed.

They both were worried because Beam never behaves this way. The professor came so they couldn't skip this class. They had to wait for this to be over.

After one hour which felt like eternity the class ended and they both ran to the parking lot. While running Kit bumped into someone which almost made him fall.

"Whoa whoa man look over.. What's the rush.." Park helped the person he just bumped into and got surprised after seeing who it is.. "Kit.? What happened why are you running.?" He asked while helping Kit from falling down.

"Oh Park.. I'm sorry I didn't see you. We are in a hurry I'll talk to you later." Kit said and was about to run but Park stopped him again.

"What happened.? Is there something wrong.?" He asked.

"Yes. I mean I don't know yet. Beam didn't come to the class today and he is not picking up the call. We are just going to check up on him." Kit replied.

"Oh.. Okay then. Tell me if you need anything or any help ok.? Call me when you find him and he is ok." Park said. "Don't worry he must be fine. Maybe he is just busy somewhere." He added.

"Kit." Pha screamed when he was ready with the car. "Come on in."

"Ok see you. I'm going." Kit said to Park who just nodded and ran to the car. They both clicked their seat belt and went to Beam's dorm.

***

BAM BAM BAM...!!

Pha was knocking.. NO.. He was hardly smacking Beam's door since 5 minutes because he was not opening the door.

"Beam I know you are inside.. Come on open the door. Tell us what happened." He yelled.

"No I'm not inside. Just go away." Beam's voice came from inside the room and both Pha and Kit shook their head.

"Beamie what happened.? Tell us please. You know we skipped the classes just to see if you are okay. Don't do this to us. Open the door and talk." Kit said softly but he was rolling his eyes. He couldn't believe how childish Beam was behaving.

"Come on Beam we are friends since childhood. We know everything about each other.. Just let us in." Pha said but he couldn't be more patient. "Beam Baramee don't make me break the fucking door and throw you out of the window. Open the damn door." He screamed as loud as he could.

"You can't do that." Beam said from behind the door in a not so confident voice.

"Wanna try.?" Pha said.

"We will count to three." Kit said.

ONE...

TWO...

THR...

The door knob clicked and Beam finally opened the door. He was looking like a mess with ruffled hair and an oversized t shirt which was clearly not his, a bowl of ice cream in his one hand and spoon in his mouth. His eyes were red and puffy.. indicating that he was crying since so long. The tear stains were visible on his face.

"Beam." Kit whispered. He couldn't say more. He was too shocked to see Beam in this state. Pha was stunned on his spot too.

"Pha." Beam said softly looking at his friends and the tears started flowing again.

Pha came out of his numb state and engulfed Beam in his hug.. "Sshhh.. It's ok. We are here Beam." He said caressing his head."Kit come in and close the door." He said and all of them entered in the room and finally sat on the bed.

"Beamie what happened.? Kit asked softly to Beam.

"It.. It hurts.. Forth.. He.." Beam was trying to make a sentence.

"What did that fucker do to you.. Tell me I'll kill him." Pha said fuming with anger gritting his teeth.

"Nothing.. He did nothing. It's me and my fucking feeling for him. It hurts to know that I never meant anything for him and I never would." He chuckled while crying.

"It's strange isn't it.? He wasn't even my boyfriend but it hurts more than a breakup." He said smiling sadly while the tears were falling from his face.

"But.. What happened.? You guys were getting along fine right.? We even went together to eat and watched movie.. Everything was good till last weekend when we were there right.. then what happened between you two that you are like this." Kit was confused because everyone could see Beam and Forth were good together. Atleast till the last time they were on the cafe. Everything seemed perfect for him.

"I don't know what happened but Forth was ignoring me since then. At first I avoided thinking maybe he is just busy but soon I realized he just didn't want to talk to me." Beam said sniffing.

"I tried.. I tried so hard you know but he didn't talk to me. I asked him to hangout, to eat or have coffee together but he just ignored me. He doesn't even look at me even though I sat there for so long." He said."What did I do wrong.?" He asked softly more to himself.

"You did nothing wrong. He is an asshole who doesn't deserve you that's it." Pha replied. He was so angry he just wanted to bury Forth alive at this moment.

"Don't cry Beam. Pha is right he doesn't deserve you. Try to move on. Don't hurt yourself like this." Kit said looking sympathetically at his friend.

"I know.. I have to move on. I couldn't even make him my friend and I thought I will make him my boyfriend. How wrong I was. I'm just useless. Beam Baramee my ass.. I'm just a pathetic loser." He chuckled at himself.

"Hey shut up. Don't you dare to talk like that about yourself. Listen Beamie you don't need someone to attest that how amazing you are. Don't ever degrade yourself for others. You are perfect the way you are." Pha said and hugged Beam tightly. "Idiot you could tell us before everything instead of crying alone in the room." Pha smacked his head a little after the hug and Beam smiled thinly."Kit bring him water please and you.. Stop eating ice cream. How much you ate since the morning.?" Pha said and Beam chuckled.

"I don't know how people deal with breakups and shit. It fucking hurts and I was not even in a relationship. I thought maybe ice cream would help. People eat that right.?" Beam asked innocently and both his friends shook their heads.

Kit brought up the water and made Beam drink it. After talking to his friends Beam had calmed down than before.

"You guys shouldn't have skipped your classes for me." Beam was feeling guilty about it.

"Shut up." Both Pha and Kit said together."Don't behave like this ever again. Tell us everything Ok.?, We are always here." Kit said and Beam rolled his eyes.

"Yuckk.. You are so cheesy." Beam said and Kit smacked his head.

They all laughed a bit. Pha ordered lunch and they all ate together talking about nothing.

"Come on.. Sleep for sometime your eyes are swollen." Kit made Beam lay down on the bed and Beam followed. He didn't want to deal with an angry kitten. Pha sat down beside Beam too.

Kit looked at the bedside table to an empty vase where Beam usually puts his rose which he gets but It was empty.Beam looked where Kit was staring and he smiled thinly.

"I stopped getting those." Beam said.

"Huh.." Both Pha and Kit were confused what Beam meant.

"I stopped getting the roses. That's why It's empty." He smiled but the pain was visible in his eyes."I guess I'm that bad maybe." He whispered again and a tear rolled down from his eyes.

"You are not bad.. You are an amazing person, a kind soul, a great friend. Stop crying Beam. We love you. Sleep for sometime you will feel relaxed." Pha closed Beam's eyes and wiped the tear from the corner of his eyes. After a while he could hear a soft snore coming from Beam. He sighed and looked at Kit who was looking at him too.

"Pha what should we do.? I can't see him like that." Kit said with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know Kit. I just know that right now we have to stay with him and make him happy." Pha replied caressing Beam's hair.

***

Park entered the cafe while talking to someone on the call. "Oh.. hmm.. Is he okay.? Hmm.. Ok take care. I'll catch up with you later bye." He ended the call and looked at Lam.

"Who were you talking to.?" Lam asked.

"Oh. It was Kit. I was asking him about Beam." Park replied."Where is Forth.?" He asked Lam when he didn't see Forth behind the counter in the cafe.

"He went inside his apartment to do something. Why what's wrong.?And why were you talking to Kit about Beam.?" Lam asked Park confused.

"Oh.. Nothing. Pha and Kit bumped into me in the morning when they were going to find Beam. Apparently Beam's not joining his class is a big deal." He said chuckling.

"Beam didn't go to college.. Why.? Is he sick.?" Lam asked.

"No he is not that's what I was talking about to Kit. I told him to let me know if he needs anything or if Beam is fine. He called me to let me know everything is fine. Beam just wasn't in the mood of college so he skipped. They were worrying for no reason." He said chuckling but Lam was thinking hard.

He has seen how Forth treated Beam these days simply ignoring him. He tried to make him understand that Beam is not like that, he didn't mean what he said but Forth was too stubborn with the fact that Beam deserves better and he is not worthy to be around Beam. Lam wasn't sure but he sure didn't like what he was feeling.

"Lam..Lam.. Ai'Lam.." Park snapped his fingers in front of Lam's eyes who was looking lost in his thoughts.

"Huh.. What.." He answered when he realized Park was calling him.

"There are customers waiting and Forth is back. He is calling you there." Park pointed to Forth who was back behind the counter with his index finger.

"Oh ok.." Lam said. "Umm Park.. Do me a favor." Lam asked.

"What.?" Park asked.

"Don't tell anything about this to Forth okay.? I I'll talk to him when the time will be right. Just don't let him know what happened today ok.?" Lam explained.

"Huh..? But Beam is fine and it had nothing to do with Forth that he skipped his classes." Park knotted his eyebrows while trying to understand why Lam is asking for this.

"Just don't talk about Beam to Forth okay. They are not in good terms right now so." Lam said.

"Ok I won't. Is Forth avoiding him again.?" Park asked and Lam nodded.

"He is an idiot. How can he not see that Beam is different and he really likes Forth. Maybe as a friend but.." Park said and they both sighed.

They both looked at Forth who was oblivious of what's happening around him.

                        ******

A/N :- Sorry for late update.. Don't vote and comment.. I dont deserve it..Just enjoy the chapter. 🥺

~ 17 July 2021 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 469 10
ForthBeam fanfic
75.9K 2.3K 13
"so .. was it all lie ? look at me Beam . all lie ? didn't you feel bad for one time ? at least once ?" Forth says in a sad voice instead of a angry...
31.2K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
155K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...