Twink

By KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Thirty-Three

23 6 0
By KevWrites

The filming went great. I knew it would, because we now had an amazing sexual chemistry. I came whilst he was fucking me, then he pulled out to finish off all over my chest and face. The camera panned in to film my shaking, hot, wet body.

'Cut!' said Paul

I sat up and Riley handed me a towel to wipe myself down. It felt strange have other people in the room, watching us have sex. It had been just the two of us, alone, over the last week.

'That was amazing boys, well done,' said Paul. It was a very different reaction to the last time he'd seen us together.

Riley and I showered together. We pressed our bodies together and kissed as we rubbed shower gel all over each other, before rinsing off. He worked my hole with his fingers, making sure I was all clean. The sensation made me want to go straight back to bed and go again.  I couldn't remember that last time I'd felt so close to someone.

Once we were done, he turned the shower off and kissed me.

'It's been great working with you,' he said.

'Yeah, ditto,' I said, smiling. I moved closer to kiss him again, but he pulled away.

'Good luck with your career,' he said. 'Maybe we'll get to work together again one day.'

It felt like he was saying goodbye. But after everything we'd done together, I didn't want to.

He dried off, put his underwear on. 'Bye,' he said, then went to leave.

'Riley,' I said.

He turned to look at me.

'Can you lift my ban from the gay village?'

He nodded. 'I did it last week.'

He walked out of the room without another word, leaving me to wonder what had happened. Had it all just been acting to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Job 5 By Nepenthe

Mystery / Thriller

0 0 8
Despite being locked away in prison, Milo somehow finds a way of possibly redeeming himself and helping out the ones he loves. At the very same time...
1.1M 49.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
254K 15.6K 50
After getting away from his cruel father's tyranny, Randall has to learn how to live again, and accept the person he was meant to be - with a little...
341 25 36
(M/M, COMPLETE) After Milo is forced to drop out and work at his hometown grocery store, his jaded coworker becomes interested in him. Together, they...