Reincarnated in SCP - (Hiatus)

By Gilthur

Asner Graves was a child who regained the memories of his past life. Followed after that was the arrival of h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 23

11.3K 406 74
By Gilthur

Chapter 23: Job Employment

Record Log Incident 7007- AGJE

Date: 08/⬛/2004

People Involve:

• Ansell Graves- Blackmailing Employee
• Asner Graves - SCP 7007
• Dr. Edison -the only member of the Metafiction Department
• Agent Fonrie- stationed at Site 19 Veil Outpost (Visitor's Control Room)
• Dr. Aeish - Foundation Researcher/ Assistant
• Dr. MacWarren- Assigned Interviewer
• Melt Churchill- Ethics Committee (Ethics Subcommittee for Humanoid Anomalies Head)
• William Eisner - Ethics Committee Liaison
• Ford Castro- Internal Security Department Head
• Jaxon Bond- Internal Tribunal Department Liaison
• Dr. Gears - Director of Research

Addendum 1:

At exactly 10:43 am, Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ received a message from the MTF Pi-1 ("City Slickers") of the failure of the capture of SCP 7007. The subject appears to be aware of it's a precarious situation. Thus, it made a planned escape under the hands of MTF Pi-1. It has used the same special gas that it has used in the extranormal event. Until now, the special sleeping gas hasn't still properly analyzed. Some members unfortunately on the range of the gas influence thus became a victim.

Addendum 2:

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ immediately informed the O5 of the events. O5-⬛ decided to employ the help of Dr. Gears and some personnel of the Department of External Affairs and Intelligence Agency. It bears some fruitful results and ominous news. Information has it that SCP 7007 and Civilian #3 took a flight to Lansing, Michigan. Recorded by Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ in his previous interview with Agent Frederickson, SCP 7007 are aware of the Foundation's existence and appears to dislike the Foundation. SCP 7007 is an unusual reality bender who was recorded to have multiple abilities. It has also a kind of premonition and dream traveling abilities like the dream man.

As a basis of its premonition Ability, Dr. Gears confirmed that its destination is Site 19.

Addendum 3:

Mobile Task Forces currently available at Site 19 are mobilized and prepared secretly. Some personnel is informed of the situation but there's no need to inform the presence of a possible attack of a powerful reality bender on Site 19 to don't encourage or raise the various SCP's desire to cause another containment breach at Site 19.

Dr. Gears task Dr. Edison to go on the Veil Outpost and relay the presence of SCP 7007 and Civilian 3.

Note:

Long live the Queen! I am not foddered. – Dr. Aeish

I have just gotten back at Site ⬛ in the Antarctic. Why me? — Dr. Edison

Addendum 4:

  The expected hostile attack from SCP -7007 didn't arrive. It was learned from Dr. Edison that Civilian 3 wanted to make some kind of deal to the foundation.

O5- ⬛ relayed to prioritize the containment of SCP 7007. O5-⬛ agreed to entertain the demand of Civilian 3.

The child is quiet and compliant to his father — Dr. Edison

Addendum 5:

Civilian 3 and SCP 7007 are bought to one of the interrogation facilities for GOI in Site 19. Civilian 3 and SCP 7007 agreed without a fight as long as the Foundation would listen to the deal and approve some of his demands.

Note:

That guy is certainly audacious, he has the spunk! — Melt Churchill

Addendum 6:

The Council decided to entertain the civilian's babbling. Necessary Personnels are called.

Note:

Didn't have the opportunity to kill that Civilian — Agent Fonrie

----------------------

< Begin Log >

William Eisner: Good day Mr. Ansell Graves. I am William Eisner, The Ethics Committee Liaison.

Mr. Ansell: (nod his head slightly)

Jaxon Bond: I'm Jaxon. The Internal Tribunal Department Liaison.

Dr. MacWarren: And I am Mr. MacWarren Mr. Graves, you are aware why you are here.

( Dr. Aeish is at Dr. MacWarren's side serving as his Assistant. He would write the observations that he would discern from his observation. William Eisner and Jaxon Bond would talk if necessary. But they would mainly remain inside the interrogation room as observers and witnesses to the proceedings )

Mr. Ansell: I am aware. I planned to be here after all.

( SCP 7007 shifted a bit from sitting on his father's lap. He has still his back facing at them and refuse to show his face at the several foundation Personnel. Mr. Graves decided to soothe his son's worries by patting his son's head with his hand. )

Dr. MacWarren: Could you please elaborate on what did you mean?

Mr. Ansell: It's quite simple. I have come here to make some negotiations just like what I have said earlier.

Dr. MacWarren: And I am correct, this negotiation has to do with your son, SCP 7007.

(Civilian 3 Mr. Ansell Graves could be seen narrowing his eyes. His still and calm posture from earlier has been tense a bit. He has revealed some anger and hostility for seconds before calming himself down)

Mr. Ansell: You are correct with your assumption. I am here because of my son. And negotiate his circumstances.

Dr. MacWarren: It was quite 'endearing' that you have come here because of your son, Mr. Graves. But you are aware of what your son is capable of? An SCP. Anomalous and a reality bender is what he is. He has special abilities and is dangerous.

( For a few moments, Mr. Graves are silent before he answered )

Mr. Ansell: (Sigh)... I admit that I just have learned my son's special circumstances today. I was very surprised by the situation that I found myself in. It wasn't every day that I would learn that my son is quite a gifted child even knowing that he was understanding and intelligent. Special Abilities? ... It was unexpected.  It was bad luck that I come to the hotel at the wrong place and wrong time. If I didn't, we wouldn't arrive in this situation at all.

Dr. Aeish: ( Writing his current observations )

Dr. MacWarren: perhaps you could elaborate on the situation, Mr. Graves?

Mr. Ansell: Oh, it was quite simple really. My son would spend his running away from the foundation if not because of a coincidence and lucky chance.

MacWarren: (Silence)

Mr. Ansell: I could see your doubt. But I am serious about what I said. My son is quite stubborn at all. But I manage to convince him to come here to this horrible place with me. I don't want my son to spend his life running away. But I also don't want my son to spend his life locked away in a cell, experimented and treated like he wasn't human and doesn't deserve any human decency.

( SCP 7007 move on his position and whispered something on his father. Mr. Graves could be seen squeezing his son's hand as a way to comfort SCP 7007. To the surprise of everyone except Mr. Ansell and SCP 7007, a paper and a pen appeared and Mr. Ansell took them. The Scranton Devices that were hidden didn't work to suppress the ability of SCP 7007.)

Mr. Ansell: Let's make a deal. We are looking for job employment and we could have a truce and come to the agreement of my demands using this paper. I hope that the foundation would comply with some of my humble demands. I can assure you Mr. MacWarren that this would be beneficial for both sides. We wouldn't spend our time evading the foundation and running away or seeking employment from other secret organizations like yours. I learned that there is a nicer organization than yours. The Serpents Hand. If we go there, I am quite certain that my son would receive more benefits there. Like freedom and human respect.

< End Log >

------------------------

Addendum 7:

At the end of the day, Mr. Ansell Graves was employed at the SCP Foundation and was granted a level 1 clearance. Through some choices and tests provided to him, Mr. Ansell Graves decided to go to the accounting department and he would be assigned to work at Site 17. SCP 7007 would be also placed at Site 17 just like his father and was allowed to roam within the facility. He was allowed to spend the weekends with his father at whole day.

Mr. MacWarren is now officially assigned to SCP 7007 and must also not take risky actions that would violate any of the lists within the contract also known as SCP 7007-3.

Note:

Would you look at that smug face? It was giving me an urge to punch it! — Ford Castro

The list is very tricky but manageable.  — Jaxon Bond

Mr. Ansell has explained to us the property of SCP 7007-3. I hope that he didn't leave anything. As long as the contract was fulfilled based on the duration, then the written oath and rules wouldn't be broken and judgment wouldn't be upon us— William Eisner

Mr. MacWarren discovers and observes everything you can find without the violation of the rules stated in the contract. Please relay them to Dr. Gears —O5-⬛

I am not happy with this job, but sure. Mr. Ansell would be a very meddlesome headache— Dr. MacWarren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 48
In a world where the ecosystem is almost completely destroyed we meet Zion Regulus, a kid given a shitty life equivalent to this shitty world. He die...
15.4K 584 69
It still vivid in my mind when i woke up that i'm in the body of a 14 years old kid name kyle. In my previous life i am the most powerful necromancer...
15 0 9
Aster died in one her of attempts to cut the ties between her family and the ones she deemed as trouble and found herself bound to a system that offe...
13 0 5
All reincarnations have a role to play. Be it Villains or Heroes. Yet every reincarnation is assisted by a system that feeds them information. But w...