Twink

By KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Thirty-One

23 5 0
By KevWrites

The second session was much better. In fact, it was the best sex of my life and I could tell by the smile on his face that he felt it too.

'That was amazing,' he said. 'I think we're there.'

'It was good for me too,' I said. I put my arm over his stomach, snuggled up to his hot sweaty body and rested my head in his armpit.

He suddenly looked really uncomfortable. He sat up quickly and got out of bed. Once again, he told me to get dressed and leave.

'I'll see you tomorrow,' he said. 'Same time, don't be late.'

'There's a next time? I thought we'd got it right?'

'We have, but we've got a week. Let's make the most of that time to make sure it's perfect.'

'Will you tell Paul that we don't need Kai?'

He nodded, and kept straight face. 'I will,' he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 935 35
Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old boy, Asian American, it's always been hard...
926K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
740 11 40
Jordan's in love with two people (who are in love with each other), he hasn't spoken to his parents in five years, and despite working almost sixty h...
99.3K 3.9K 73
When the nightly rendezvous to a rent boy becomes an important part of Anthony's life, he is unable to stop that either for his family or for the sak...