Twink

By KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Thirty

24 5 0
By KevWrites

He opened the door to his apartment and stood back. It was our second rehearsal session and I already felt more at ease.

'How was your audition today?' I asked him.

'Good,' he said. He clearly wasn't up for conversation. 'Go through to the bedroom and we'll start straight away.'

I did as he told me. He propped his phone up on the cabinet at the side of the bed. He'd told me last time he was going to start filming our sessions, but I wasn't sure if he was serious, or not.

'How was Kai?' I asked him. I knew the two of them had their audition together today.

'Good,' he said.

'Better than me?'

'I dunno. Let's see.'

He kissed me, then pulled my T-shirt off and pushed me on to the bed. He jumped on top of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Job 5 By Nepenthe

Mystery / Thriller

0 0 8
Despite being locked away in prison, Milo somehow finds a way of possibly redeeming himself and helping out the ones he loves. At the very same time...
228 5 9
Jared was born into a life of privilege and wealth something he's shunned growing up but now he's all grownup and about to enter his freshman year of...
22 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...
926K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...