Love Inc. /// j.j.k

By _elin24_

"Hi welcome to Love Inc. Looking for a temporary love interest? We can help you-" "Yes, and I need it now" Lo... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Box smile and Hot headed.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. (Final)
Epilogue.

17.

731 50 2
By _elin24_

"Can we stop by the hospital for a while?"

"Why? Are you sick?," He asked as his eyes focused on the road, fingers tapping lightly the wheel and sunglasses perfectly rested on the bridge of his nose. They had just went back from the her house to fetch things because she need it which Jungkook didn't ask what is it.

"I need to see my father. You don't mind we have lunch there right? We can buy something at the cafeteria"

"Type in the location in my GPS, I'll drive us there," he said and she smiled before tapping the screen at of his car, and just when she's about to finish the suggestion came out and realise Jungkook had saved the location as 'work', meaning he worked there. He told her he resigned, so he used to work there.

"Oh? You worked there already. "

"Your father is admitted there?"

"Yup, it has been one year and a half since he's there. "

Jungkook nodded before turning to the lane toward the hospital, getting the vibe of going to work like he used to do before he was diagnosed with the disease the medical world can't cure. This time, Haewon had bought another bottle of his pills inside her bag so that she can give it to him in sort of emergency. She insisted that she want to keep it and Jungkook gave it to her after a series of pouting and pleading that he will be fine. The woman have successfully build the resistant to his charm on her, but she knew it wouldn't last long when the doe eyes and the cute pout grabbed her attention.

The man parked at the spot reserved for him, smiling at Seokjin car who is beside him meaning he is working on weekend. They walked out from the car, headed straight towards the lobby where some doctors and nurses greeted him, eyeing Haewon who was beside him. Two men who were fully in suit run towards him, panic stricken on their face as they saw their former director step in the grounds of the hospital. They bowed at them, flashing a polite smile at Haewon before looking back at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry sir, we weren't informed of your sudden visit, should I call Mr. Kim?"

"Don't. He's busy with the deal on sending volunteers to the warzone next week. I'm here to meet someone"

"Is it a VIP client sir? We can assist you there"

Jungkook looked at Haewon who was clueless, but she quite understand that the man was damned loaded rich. For them to respect Jungkook this way even though he was no longer the working here is a proof he had done a good job handling it ever since he was eighteen. Haewon could never be that strong at such age. She was still struggling with the entrance exam that time.

"What's your father name, Haewon?"

"Lee Haejin. He's at the second-"

"We'll lead the both of you Mr. Lee ward. "

That's fast.

She nodded before they were soon bought to a elevator nearby, where Haewon timidly held the hem of Jungkook thin sweater that fit nicely on his body which caught Jungkook attention. Once they were in, the pair tested their back on the wall while the two men stand straight in front of them. "Something wrong?"

"Is it always like this for you?"

"They say they treated me the same way as they treated my parents. I don't care much about it. It's not like this is some business or what. It's a hospital "

The elevator rang, meaning they reached the level Haewon father was placed and they walked out. Those who knew him bowed down , those who didn't went in awed seeing him. Haewon didn't blame them, he was indeed a scene stealer.

While they walked to his room, she asked questions again.

"If you got the hospital at eighteen and you are an orphan before, who handle here for the past eighteen years?"

"My uncle they say. There was no clear explanation why he didn't took me in his family, but he gladly gave it to me while he volunteered himself to work on another relief project we are handling at some red zone. His son sometimes come and stop by for meetings and event, so we are close actually. "

"Is your cousin handsome?"

"You dare ask about another man while you are with me?," His voice tone went low, eyes glanced sideways at the glint of mischief in her dark orbs. She smiled, her perfect set of tooth fully showcase to him while her fingers tugged on his sweater which Jungkook find it adorable. Swiftly, he took her hand in his and interwind their fingers together which she gasped in shock and she struggled to let him go.

"What are you doing? People will get the wrong idea?"

"What kind of wrong idea?," He said and looked straight to the front, with the flushed Haewon who looked back and forth afraid that someone will see them like this. Luckily there was no one at the corridor heading to her father room and in a minute they were already standing in front of the door. The two men stand both sides of the door while Jungkook and her step in the room, only to be greeted by a man reading a book at his bed.

The old man face looked up, elated to see his daughter visited him with a mix of bewilderment at the stranger holding his daughter small hands. She let go of Jungkook's hand immediately before went to gave her father a hug which the man laughed at the sight of her joyful daughter. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. The nurses and Doctor Min took good care of me, it's you who had been stressing about work. Did they treat you well?"

Haewon nodded before taking a seat at the edge of the bed and gestured Jungkook to come near to them which he did. Lee Haejin looked at him with a quirked eyebrows, questioning the man in his mind and looked at Haewon. "This is Jungkook, he's -"

"Her boyfriend, sir"

Haewon snapped at him, cursing how fast Jungkook cut her but was even more weirded when her father laugh slightly at them. "No wonder you've been so happy when you call me, Haewon. You got a good looking boyfriend here"

She was tongue tied. Jungkook wasn't wrong, nor he was speaking the truth too. They have another four months to stay together, and she didn't want her father to get the wrong idea. But Jungkook looked so calm that she didn't want to say anything about it, so she just smiled and nodded. Her father had always hated her work line because technically it was like a prostitute in a legal way, but Haewon always assured him that she is just an normal office worker, and if he accidentally knew Jungkook rented her so sudden, who knows how the poor old man can take it .

She was already a failure to let her father stayed her because she couldn't pay all at once for his medication and treatment, she didn't want to double it.

"What do you work as, Jungkook?"

"I run some business here. I'm on my leave now"

"A successful one?"

"Yes, we managed to set more project overseas"

Lee Haejin smiled and Haewon decided to change the topic because she didn't want more lies to came out from the both of them, but she saw her father was happy seeing Jungkook beside her, listening attentively to everything she said to him. There are times her father will chip in Jungkook in their conversation, and oh boy the old man like the affection pouring in the young man eyes whenever he talked about her.

As if Jungkook was indeed in love with her.

They talked about how her father created some new recipes in his head, asking Haewon to tried it but later found out that it was just another baking video her father saw on the internet. The pair laughed so much that he had to stop himself, afraid of choking out of his own laugh which Jungkook politely pour him a glass of water for him. Time pass by until Jungkook got a call out of nowhere that Haewon and her father turned to look at him.

"Hello?," The man said.

"Are you still here? I've just finished my meeting"

"Yes I am"

Haewon felt a tug on her shirt that he turned to her father. "He looks familiar"

"Why?"

"I don't know. It was like I used to see him around here. Maybe someone who looks like him"

She was about to speak something when Jungkook had ended the call and went towards them with a guilt written on his face. "I need to meet Seokjin for a while, would you like to follow me or stay here?"

"You can go Haewon. Besides Dr. Min will be here any minute by now"

"Alright then, I'll call you tonight. Take your meals and meds properly okay?"

The old man smile before his daughter leave a kiss on his cheek and step aside so Jungkook could shake hands with him to bid farewell. His hold is firm, making Jungkook feel the adrenaline rush when their eyes met.

"Take good care of my daughter, Jungkook"

"I will sir"

The pair then walk themselves out, a smile plastered on Haewon face as she walked side by side with Jungkook, hands interwind at each other and this time she didn't realize they were gaining attention from others who pass by them. Jungkook saw it, but he liked how comfortable she is with him that he didn't say anything about it until they were in the lift.

That was when the colour of Haewon face went away.

Standing in front of her was Kwon Sulhee, another agent and a partner for rent in Love Inc. A former model with a beautiful body and such seductive face that makes her rise to the top and everyone wants her. Sulhee was nice to everyone, but to see her here was unexpected and Haewon cover might be blown.

"Haewon? It's nice to see you here!"

The woman said and glanced at Jungkook standing beside her, eyes scanned him up and down before flashing a sweet smile to him. The man smile at her shortly and led them both in the lift, where Haewon stood between the two of them. "It's surprising to see you here, Sulhee"

"I need to see my dermatologist. It's been a while since I saw you in the company. Chaeyoung tell me you work from home now. And who is this? Your cousin?"

"Cousin?"

"Don't get me wrong, I just thought he's your cousin since you don't have any siblings and for a boyfriend, you both look different," she said which struck a lightning in Haewon mind. She realized Sulhee is saying that she didn't fit Jungkook in a polite way, but she had enough of her admitting to it. Sulhee may be nice, but for her to be judging her this way based on her appearance is overboard.

"He's my boyfriend. Don't get confused. By the way aren't you supposed to be at the company for performance evaluation? Taehee will be mad if you skipped it again"

The woman was flustered, and even more when she saw Jungkook sneaked his hand to her waist, a smile didn't waver from his lips as he looked at Haewon who seems pissed off at her. Clearing her throat, she fumbled on her keys and smiled.

"I'll be there now. Don't want to taint my reputation. Nice boyfriend you have, I hope you don't do any illegal things, dear. "

The door opened, and she walked out with a scowl on her face which Haewon could hear her subtle curse when the door closed. It was now them in the lift, the two men stood at the door and again they were left at the back.

"A boyfriend, hmm?"

"Why? You don't want me calling you that?"

He smiled before he went closer to her ear and whispered. "You don't know how hard it is not to kiss you back then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 79 26
๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค... ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• - ๐Ÿ™.๐Ÿ.๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ . ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•• - ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš.๐Ÿ›.๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก. ๐”น๐• ๐•ชร—...
763K 41.7K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
321K 8.8K 30
โ€ข@jk.97 accepted your follow requestโ€ข โ€ข@jk.97 started following youโ€ข "Um, who?!" -โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข- โ€ข#25 jungkook (7.27.19) โ€ข#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) โ€ข#5 btsfanfic...
3.8K 90 7
What's the point of love if you can't feel our connection.