Blood Boundaries ーENHYPEN x R...

By mi_xie

A sensual and dreamy mystery book heavily inspired by Enhypen's lore. Follow y/n as she discovers the deep se... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22 (FINAL)
NEW BOOK TEASER

16

11.6K 796 1.1K
By mi_xie

"Hurt me? Your highness, it's fine I can carry y-" He stopped as your breath made contact with the flesh above his collarbone, your hand at his jawline.

"Sorry, I'm feeling a little lightheaded..." You lied, letting your head fall into his chest as a way of dodging your actual intentions. You dragged your fingertips down the silky skin of his neck, feeling goosebumps form from your touch, "On second thoughts, mind carrying me to my room?"

You could visibly see him gulp as he straightened himself with a stand. He scooped you up after a brief moment of silence, one hand on your bareback while the other between the bend of your knees. Your feet dangled over his forearms, dripping with thick water droplets coated in the pearly white moonlight. Jaeyun had lifted you with no struggle, carrying you whose face was nuzzled against a clean spot on his neck. The sight and proximity made your mouth water but it was only for a few minutes. You could hold off by then, right?

...

The trip was a true test of your patience, you just wanted to go to sleep and be done with this world.

After you had directed Jaeyun to the front of your room you had got off in rush, tapping his shoulder to put you down as he got closer towards the door. You had planned exactly what you were going to say to send him away that night, giving you the confidence and courage to speak up.

"Thank you-"

"You're a vampire aren't you?" He backed you against the door, not even giving you really any time to react. Pinning your hands above your head with a slam he got close and personal, your temptations practically at their peak. You were well aware you needed to be restraint, but was your identity that obvious?

"What are you doing?! P-people might see us, this is highly scandalous." You bluffed with every syllable rolling off the tip of your tongue at the speed of light.

"Answer me! Are you a vampire?" He squeezed harder on your skin, slowing the blood flow to your hands.

"Let go!" You squealed and squirmed with a growing unquenchable thirst for him. You were trying to keep cool upon sensing someone around the corner, fighting his grip in worry and want.

"Answer the question darling."

"No? Stop with this nonsense." You protested, afraid the person you detected nearby could hear the absurd conversation. You were only going to be in this world for a couple of days but that didn't mean you should become the talk of the town.

Jaeyun swung open the bedroom door behind you, pushing the both of you in before shutting it closed with an elbow. But with your hands now free, no one to witness and Jaeyun in front of you, your inner monster rose to the surface.

As soon as the door closed, you shoved him against the wall with no sort of self-control. Bringing yourself back into the position you were in earlier, your teeth were now millimetres away from his pulsing neck. He didn't bother fighting back, leaving you to restrict yourself alone. You simply panted against his skin, desperately suppressing yourself from harming him. You used every nerve in your body to help while your mind told you other things. But the look of his familiar face made you feel guilty. Even if Jaeyun was a supposed stranger, his spirit from the other world still spoke to you.

"I knew it." He muttered to himself so tense yet so relaxed. His fists and jaws were clenched up with his eyelids gently closed. He looked as if he was expecting the worst yet he didn't shove you off.

As the moments passed and nothing was happening to him, he fluttered open his eyes, immediately catching eyes behind his mono eyed mask and your lusciously white one. With a sudden yelp, you tugged him forward, latching your upper arms over his shoulders. You brought him close into your embrace as a way of protecting his neck with your frail arms. 
"I don't want to hurt you but at the same time I do..." You collapsed out of genuine agony, wanting to curse out to the universe right then and there.

Jaeyun inhaled sharply as you lightly sobbed, red tears staining the inside of your mask. The two of you just stood there, the humming of the ballroom seeping through the walls while fragments of the outdoor light paint the room.

"Then hurt me." Jaeyun coaxed, fists no longer clenched together as he wrapped you around to see his sincerity.

With the intense feelings still spiralling, you brought yourself close to his warm neck naturally.
"No...Wait, a-are you sure about this?"

He didn't say anything and instead, he brought his hand to stroke your hair. The reminiscent gesture told you just how alike he was in this world. Even if Jaeyun didn't remember or know who you were here, he still comforted and reassured you in the same ways as he did in the other world. 

He slid off his most outer layer of clothing, making it much easier on your end. But before you could begin, he stripped off the mask that decorated his face. It was like a sign of innocence and vulnerability that sent vibrations deep into your soul.

With deep breaths, you closed any gap between the two of you, licking the target of flesh you had been eyeing all night. Adding weight to your jaw slowly, you let your sword-like teeth sink beneath the surface of his skin causing him to let out a distraught whimper. His fingers tightened around strands of your hair as you dug your teeth as deep as possible. Thick liquid began streaming out of his neck and down your throat. As guilty as you were, it didn't stop the endless euphoria that hit you in waves. The taste was much different from the days you'd lick your paper cuts. The taste wasn't bitter nor tangy but gloriously sweet and floral. The blessing on your tongue made you gulp it down feverishly. As sick and drug-like as it sounds, it elevated your body and stung your bones with a godly sensation.

You don't know how long you were at it but you pulled away as your senses came to calm, his blood still on your lips. Thankfully you hadn't gotten anything on his ruffled white blouse but when you looked at him he was completely petrified.

"I'm so sorry." You finally said now being able to concentrate on just him alone. You hadn't realized how cloudy blood could make a person until now.

"W-wait, Y/N? Is that you?" His eyes came out of their sockets while ghosting his fingers over the new blemish on his neck.

With quivering eyebrows, it took you a good few seconds to register what he had just said. "Jaeyun?! You recognize me?"

With a wavering hand, he touched the front of your cheek to lift your mask off with the edge of his thumb.
"What is going on... Why are you here? Why are you a vampire!?"

"you can recognize me now? Don't tell me it's because I-" You cut yourself off.

"It can only be so... I suddenly became conscious just now... We usually can't control what we do in this life." 

...

.

.

.

You stare at yourself from an outside body perspective, flames swallowing tens of hundreds of buildings behind you. Your lips and hands are smudged with pink blood both fresh and dried as countless bodies and screams could be seen and heard from the ocean of fire. 

The scene switches to Sunghoon who stares at a cluster of tangled branches. He's enchanted deep into the forest by an unrealistic ruby sky. He mindlessly follows the red sun down a rugged path Sunoo guides him down.

Within a blink of the dream, love-at-first-sight fills Sunghoon's eyes as he kneels before the throne you had just sat on earlier that night. You walk over to whisper something intimately close to him. 

 "I'll give you everything. A life here full of glory, money and power in exchange for your body. Your life."

.

.

.

Your eyelids lifted instantly,  shivering as you became aware you were back in the real world. You had the sudden urge to scream at the top of your lungs after witnessing, experiencing and feeling the unimaginable all too fast. You hadn't wished to see what kind of person you once were but it was coming back to you and it scared you intensely.

Sitting up, you're welcomed with a jarring pain in the back of your neck after waking up on the couch. You scratch your head a bit, glancing down at how you were still in your school uniform which was all wrinkled up.

"Finally awake?" You heard Sunoo from the kitchen stirring a spoon that repeatedly hit the walls of his mug.

Before you could respond, you heard footsteps stomping from around the house. It seemed someone else had woken up around the same time as a bedroom door could be heard opening shortly before.

"Was it just me but I think I saw Y/N in our dream-" Jay burst into the clearing with confusion written all over his face.

"Care to explain y/n? Was it you?" Sunoo exclaimed happily, ready to throw you under the bus.

"I explain? You're the one who brought me there! I just did it to find out a way to save Jungwon!"

"You're not answering his question. So go on y/n. Explain what you're doing there." Sunoo urged making you roll your eyes to the back of your head.

"Look... I- I'm supposed to go home today for the long weekend." You pressed your lips together while trying to come up with a response, "In short, I'm just there to save Jungwon."

"To save Jungwon? You're putting yourself in a nightmare, there are vampires in that fucking world worse than us." Jay shook his head.

Sunoo let out a low laugh,
"Shall I explain the whole story for you? Princess."

"NO! I mean... Jay... I need a word with Sunoo right now." You said while getting up to tug Sunoo's wrist down the downstairs hallways.

"You could've just said it in front of Jay, what's the matter?" He hummed in satisfaction with your reactions while backing you into a random room. Except it wasn't just a random room, it was his room. The same room you had caught glimpse of the night of the party.

"No!? Why would I do that?! I don't want the boys to hate me or know I was the one who screwed up your lives like this. I'm just not ready so can you please just not say anything in the meantime? Especially not about me being the you-know-what." 

"Don't you think you're asking for too much?" He scornfully pouted, "Shouldn't I be compensated?" He fiddled with a strand of hair near your ear, "I'm asking for exactly what you're thinking."

"Y-you want my blood?! Now isn't the time to make these sick jokes." You stuttered.

"You think I'm joking with you pretty girl? Scared maybe I'll drink every ounce of your blood?" Sunoo traced the line between your parted lips, "Hmm... Maybe that way you'll end up in hell and be the reason Jungwon dies."

"Are you mentally ill? Do you want to make me suffer that bad?"

"That night I gave you my blood, I did it out of love. I wanted you in a way where I'd do anything for you." He cupped your face with a hand of fire, "And I still love you." He smiled, his fox-like features coming to the surface.

"If you love me, you wouldn't be doing all this... You would be saying all this!" You hushed your emotional tone. You were sincerely scared, and it wasn't the type of scared little girls felt towards the darkness. It was the fear Frankenstein felt for the monster he had created.

"I love you to the point where I want you to suffer in the name of me. I want you to remember me forever and think of me forever." His voice got raspy as he wiped the fearful tears that drizzled down your face, "Aw don't cry my flower, there's no need to stress yourself out like this over Jungwon."

You were tongue tied as he caressed your cheek up and down.

"Just let Jungwon die and I won't say a word to the others if you just give in to me. Doesn't that sound so much better than living forever as a bloodsucking demon?"

"Kim Sunoo, I pity you more than I pity myself." You said, throwing Sunoo's hands off of you as you left the room to go straight to Jungwon's room.

_______________________

A/N: 

These chapters are getting hard to write because I get so deep into it.
have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter! :-))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12.4K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
5.5K 404 39
【 𝕆𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 】 "𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖄/𝕹, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓."... Hidden away by her brothers, Moon...
2.9K 216 12
he has multiple scars.. some in which cannot be healed and will remain deep in his heart. but some are reserved for a special someone to come and hea...
13.4K 615 10
Book (1/2) of the Fate Bound series. There goes a tale of the seven vampire princes that live in the forbidden castle. The folklore itself has been p...