My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

51๐Ÿ

16.6K 529 34
By chandusweety4

🎄🎠🎄
Kuch logo se aisa rishta
Ban jaata hai
Ki phir har chiz se pahle
Unka hi khayal aata hai.

Abhi pov:

I glanced at the craziest sleeping creature on the planet who was right now busy in cursing me in her sleep...

"Donkey!"

"Pighead!"

"Hehe"

Now, my crazy sweetheart was giggling.

"My Devil is cute."

"My Beast cares for me."

"My Abhi kisses makes me breathless"

Now, my crazy girl was praising me in romantic way in a raspy voice making me turn on.

"Umm"

At present, she was pouting in her sleep.

From the last one hour she was blabbering continously about me.
She was giggling and talking in her sleep.

Huff..God! She is crazy and making me one.

Arghh!

If only I had stopped her from stealing my purse on that night.

If only I told her everything on that day at the park with patience.

If only I could control my beast in me so that I shouldn't slapped her for the first time.

This shouldn't had happened. If this all didn't happened then the distance between us had not created.

But, Abhi...Don't worry...It's not that late...Now you are going to solve this problem after going to Paris with your crazy vixen for honeymoon.

Yes you all heard right..I had planned to take her for honeymoon after marriage and even planned to give her a grand romantic proposal.

However, when ever I did, my plans always backfire, not for once but thrice.

The first time due to Veer, I had to cancel the plan and the second time the park incident. And the last is
after shifting to our new home.

Arghh!!

The distance between us was taking a toll on me. I didn't had peace in this one month. When ever I tried to touch her, she used to back away from me making me hurt.

I decided that I can't take it anymore as I cannot live without her. I don't blame her behavior towards me because i'm at fault. I could had confessed my love to her before marriage or whenever she did, but I didn't because I wanted to give her dream proposal which she always dreamt from childhood.

From last one week, I was planning everything for our honeymoon nd as well as for confessing my feelings to her in our paris. This time I was so determined to take her to the honeymoon, Even though situations not cooperats us.

Two days back....

I had prepared everything nd only had to made her agree to it..but i know she will deny it if i ask. So, i had to think about a plan. With that I walked inside our home only to see my vixen consuming alcohol...

I was speechless as well as amused by the way she was hoding the beer glass funnily nd drinking it.

I wonder why she is drinking nd mainly our house doesn't hold any of alcoholic stufff as I drink very rare that too with my friends & that too one or two glasses because i'm not a fan of it as my sweetheart hates that smell..

But why she is consuming it when she hates it..nd how the hell she had the alcohol..

Hufff...i suppressed my anger which i was doing from the whole month..

"sweetheart"i called her softly.

She stoopped drinking, glanced at me giving her 1000volts smile at me.

"Abhiiii....my devilll...my sexyyy beastt youuu camee...youu know...youu aree thee mostt dishyyy mann onn theee earthhhh" she slurred trying to stand up...

What the hell she said right now... dishy..seriously....god why are you making my life so much interesting...

I quickly droppped the bag which is in my hand on floor nd walked to her. She was walking to me while giggling & stumbling .

I wrapped my arms around her when she was about to fall..

She looked at me grinning widely like she won an award for her craziness.

"I knowww youu will holddd mee... my appealingggg devillll" she giggled loudly...

In a millisecond she smacked her lips on mine. She was kissing me like a hungry lion....we both were kissing, my hands were caressing her hair while we were busy in rejoicing our moment after a long time.

I sensed that she is out of breath so i pulled away. As soon as i did I made her stand properly. she frowned at me cutely..

"you devilllll...youuu reallyyyy don'tt loveeee meeee naa that's reasonnn whyyy youu pulled awayyy from kisss" she grabled by holding my collar.

I hold her tightly by drapping my arms around her so that she won't fall on the floor nd hit her water melon head..

Her brain is similar to watermelon.. her brain also consists of some seeds which are called as crazy seeds...that's the reason why she is crazy..i came out of my thoughts only to see her frowning at me..

"no sweetheart...i was afraid that you would be breathless" i said while softly caressing her cheeks by the back of the knuckles.

"Sacchiiii" she said with a shine in her eyes.

"mucchi" i said.

She giggled at me nd hugged me tightly nd said..

"I micch you so mucchh" she said like a child.

"i too missed you a lot wifey" i replied with so much love.

Few seconds later, she wiggled from the hug nd was looking here & there..

"what sweetheart" i asked her perplexed.

"I forgot to eatt myy chicken leg pieceeee"She said making me curse the person who gave her the alcohol bottles.

I looked confused nd searched at every where but didn't find that chicken leg piece.

"ohhhh myyyy babyyy youu are hearrrr" i hear her slurring voice.

I turned around only to face plam myself..

She was holding a chair's one of the leg in dining area nd was holding like she want to savour it..

"yyummmyyyyy...myyy sweettt babby chicken legg pieceeee...youuu aree so delicioussss than my devill" she said while licking her lips like it is really a chicken.😂

Wait, you little vixen till now you saw only teaser...abhi tho picture bakhi hai meri jaaneman..😍😘😎

I will make you say that "you are so delicious than anything😎" i smirked at that thought.

"ummm...Abhiiii...lookkkk attt the chickenn legg...it's so biggg" she giggled loudly.

She moved her mouth towards the chair leg to bite it thiking that it's chicken leg piece instead it is a polished wooden chair leg.

I think she drank more that she can't even identify the difference...ufff... Before she was going to bite that I quickly pulled her away from there..

"whoo thee heckk had seperateddd mee & my babyyy" she said pouting..

I was about to speak but stopped when she said..

"youuu...Myyyy devillll...hasss everyy rightt to stop me" she slurred while grinning at me and suddenly started playing with my shirt buttons by giving me a sexy look..

"sweetheart come let's go to our room" i said gently...but in a swift she ran away from me laughing loudly.

"Arghh...sweetheart...stop right there" i yelled.

"nooooo.." she giggled while showing her forefinger towards me by swaying it to & fro nd whirl around continued running. I was running at her back.

All the while she was climbing on couchs nd jumping from it carelessly..

I was afraid that she might get hurt...

"sweetheart...stop it right now nd get down" i said sternly.

But who she is the crazy drunken zoya Abhimanyu khurana....never listens to anyone atleast not to her devil in her drunken state.

"Nooo...you can't catch meee" she whirl around by sticking her tongue out at me childishly.

Before she could run her marthon i got her. But she started wiggling from my tight grip.

"I'm thirstyyyyy" she yelled adorable by pouting at me while her whole body was leaning into me making my whole system in fire.

Huff...

"ok wait sit here i will come...nd don't even try to move an inch from here" i said strictly by making her sit on the couch.

I scuttered to kitchen to bring her water. I took the glass jug of water nd was about to spin around to take the glass from the cupboard but bumped with a soft body which is her making me spill the whole water all over her & me..

"what the hell...i told you to sit on the sofa then why did you came here" i yelled at her..

"eeeeee😢....eeee😩...eeeeee..."

"eeeee....eeee...eeeee"she was crying rubbing her eyes like a child..

No...no...don't fell in her trap...she is fake crying..

"Whyy y-you always s-scolds meee" she said in fake crying voice same like a kids do..

Ufff...Abhi it will be a long day for you. If she continued like this she will drain your 1% energy too from your body as it is already 99% drained by her & your office work.

I glanced at her to stop her fake cries but before i did she was no where... I walked out from kitchen only to see her near the acquirium...

"Nemoooo" i heard her grabled voice.

I walked to her and stood there peering at her trying to figure out what she is trying to do next.

"My baby boo..where are youu" she chirpped while trailing her hands on the glass of the acquirium by searching for her baby boo i mean Nemo.

I was looking at her adorable making faces..like smiling...frown...angry
..sad...what not i can't even explain..

If any one saw me now they will definitely doubt that i'm the same mafia leader the Abhimanyu khurana.

Huff...arghh...this mental girl was making me loose my patience as my patience level is very low.

"hoyyeee....you are here...i found you baby booooo" she said while jumping up & down like a kid found a toy to play.

Arghh...now she bent to the level of the acqurium like she want examine it but the next made me laugh at her.

God she is so funny...😂

She leaned her face to the glass almost touching her face. It looks like her nose was squeezing on between her face & glass...

"heyyyy...nemoooo...babyyy...comee hereee..." she was calling that nemo fish in her funny voice while pointing the fish.

Oh god i should stop her...with that
In a click i put her on my shoulders lack a sack of potatos...

All the while to our room she was hitting me to put me down on my back by kicking her legs..but i didn't let her...I don't want her to make the whole house a mess..

I placed her on the bed nd locked the door..turned around only to see her standing on the bed in all her glory..

"ohh..myyy tastefull beasttt...i will drink you" she slurred with a cute frown adron her face while her forefinger was pointing towards me.

"you can drink me baby for now change your dress" i smirked.

"Naahh...firstt i will drinkkkk youuu " she said like a teacher telling to her student.

I was amused by her creative brain..from where she was getting all these...😊

Just then she was trying to stand firmly but was stumbling...

"uyggh.."

"uyaggh"

Oh god she is about to throw up..

"sweetheart..come" i said nd quickly dragged her to the washroom.

I was patting her back while she was throwing up..

After she done...i had washed her mouth & face amid of all this she was clutching my shirt humming something which i didn't understand a little bit.

As I was cleaning her...she moved her hands to the shower tap..

"sweetheart...move your hands from the tap" i warned her.

"haaa..." she said nd hold my hand.

"stay here i will bring the towel to wipe your face" i said nd turned to take the towel which is on the cupboard.But regretted as soon as i heard the sound of the shower....

I turned around only to see my love drenching in water while enjoying like it is rain..arghh she was looking damn sexy..i came out of my thoughts by hearing her words..

"devilll...lookk....it's rainnnnnn...." she giggled.

"hayeee"

"hehe"

"rainnnn...rainnn...rainnn.." she was humming while playing in water.

"zoya it's not rain " i said moving forward to her.

"nooo...no....rainn..rainnn...
Rainnn...rainnn."

"hehee..you are lieingg..." she grabled.

"stop the shower tap zoya" i said sternly.

She pouted..

"It's not sho-wer it's rainnn youuuu buddhuu" she said while smacking her foreward.

I smiled at her antics..

"tikkk haiii...if you don'ttt like too playyy now with me thennn i will telll to rainnn to stop it" she said pouting.

"ohhh...Rainn...rainn..rainnn......rain rain rainnn...rainn....gooo awayyy... comeee... againnn.... anotherrr..dayyy
littleee.. zoyaaa... want's...to...playyy
..raining...Rainnn...rainn....go awayy.... comee.... again.... another....dayyyyy..
Littleeee devilll😈 wasss againstttt... to... playyyy..sooo neverrrr show..your faceeeee.....againnnn..

I chuckled at her cute antics...She was creating her own ryhme lyrics nd singing...in the shower.😂

I moved to stop the shower as she was busy in dancing & singing but suddenly she hold my hand nd pulled me into the shower..to prevent falling on the floor both of us...i hold her by her waist..

We both are drenching nd she was looking at me with passion & love in her eyes for me. I lost in her black orbs which are so enticing. Water started running down through our bodies. My hand moved towards her cheek, started caressing her blushing cheeks.She was looking ravishing....i wanted to make love to her here itself but stopped the thought as she is not sober.

I loosened my grip on her..as soon as i did..

"Holdd mee" she whined.

Oh god why she is doing this to me..i switched off the shower nd dragged her out of the washroom while she was nagging me to hold her.

"zoya..go in nd change ur clothes" i said loudly nd sent her inside the closet..

Huff...anyway i took a shower due to her..i towel dried my hair nd changed my clothes into a night shirt & track pant.

When i was buttoning my shirt she came out in all her glory in a crop top & lehenga..

"Abhiiii..." she twirled around with a giggle.

Right now i just wanted to bang my head to the nearest wall...but she was looking beautiful in that lehenga..

Abhi shut up just focus to make her sleep or else you are gone to night..

I walked to her nd said..

"sweetheart" i said gently.

"umm..my devil"

In a swift she was infront of me giving me sexy look while twirling a strand
of her hair...

Not again...😡

I think I have to make her disciplined..

Humm....

" A-Abhiiii...i want to drink youuuuu" she uttered in her cute innocent expression nd started unbuttoning my shirt.

No..no...Abhi...this little pretty wife of your's is not that so navie now by looking at her wicked antics...

She finally succeeded in unbuttoning the shirt.She started trailing her fingers seducateively on my abs while pinching her corner of her lips...

Instead of being the owner of event mangement company she could had became a seducativeactress that too only for me.

"Abhiiii...whyyy didn'tt youu kiss me alll theseee daysssss " she pouted.

"youu...know how mucch i missedd your kichesdss" she mumbled.

I really wanted to smile at her state...she is really looking damn cute.

"how much" i asked her.

"I-iinfinityyyyy" she said smiling widely.

"i too missed your kisses sweetheart" i said looking at her lovingly.

"so now you have to kicchh mee" she said making me laugh.

"ok" i said nd kissed her cheek.

"nott thereee hereee.." she pointed to her lips.

"hereee" now she pointed to her eyes.

"hereee" shd pointed to her stomach which i love the most.

"Abhi...heree" she said pointing to her bosoms making me shift my gaze from the red mole which she had on her waist..

She was showing me where she wants to kiss me making me go mad for her...

I will definetly take my sweet revenge for seduving & tempting me on you while making love to you sweetheart..

I looked at her...she was looking into my eyes by battling her eyelashes innocently. I lifter her in bridal style while she giggled nd encircled her arms around me nd laid her on the bed. I hovered her by caging her between my legs & arms nd took a glimpse of her one time who was waiting for me to kiss her, without wasting anytime i captured her lips. Few seconds later i pulled away from her lips. I pushed my head in her crook of neck by kissing her neck... biting a little..

"Abhii..." she moaned which was making me crazy for her but i stopped it their by suppressing my desires and sucked where i bit her to sooth the pain.

Slowly she drifted to sleep...i kissed her forehead nd removed my shirt as she likes to sleep on my naked chest nd placed her head on me nd dozed off quickly due to her.

The next day when i woke up she was snuggling into me more. I smiled at her even though she is angry at me yet she can't live with out me. I hugged her tightly nd slept for somemore time nd got up to get ready to my business trip to Italy. I got ready nd boarded in my jet not before asking bulbul to stay with her nd also asked her about alcohol bottle.

Bulbul: bhai i think it's those teenagers work. Because cutie asked something to buy for her but i didn't focus what they are talking about yesterday.

"ok send me their numbers" i said nd ended the call.

I know she won't buy it by herself because there will be bodygaurds with her so she can't. So she ordered them to buy it.

I quickly called those two idiots after bulbul sent their numbers to me. I scolded them nd warned them to not to buy anything if she asks nd ended the call.

I completed my work in italy, landed in the morning in india. As soon as i did i went to our home i got fresh up. I moved to kitchen to check wethere something is there to fill my stomach luckily there is some poori & allo curry. So i ate it nd slept for two hours. I got up at noon ate some fruits . I walked to my room packed my clothes & her's nd left to her office with an evil smile adorning my handsome face.

I reached there..went inside only to see fear in the employee's eyes for me.
I shurgged it as it is normal to me. I moved to my wife cabin only to see her engrossed in her Abhi's world. Other than me none can cross her thoughts because I'm the only one who has a power to occupy her mind & heart.

I sauntered towards her...i took a paper weight from the table nd throwed at the floor with force to gain her attention..

She came out of her thoughts nd looked at me bewildered..nd was about to avert her gaze from me...i got anger at her antics..from the last one month i was trying to control it but now i lost it...

" zoya...i had enough...now not anymore...I have to go for a business trip nd you are coming along with me" i barked at her angrily .

"n-n..." she was about to say no but i raised my hand to stop..

"don't you fucking say no now.." i yelled at her. She gasped at the tone. .

"you are coming with me..that's the end of the discussion.."i roared while she was shivering at my voice.

I smirked at her thinking she is affected by me from childhood. She was about to protest me but before she can do that i lifted her in my arms..

"Abhi...leave me...let me down" she said while wiggling.

"chup...ek dhum chup karo.." i shouted at her.

She kept mum...i placed her in car nd started our drive while she was sulking nd started annoying me with stupid questions..

Slowly, climate started changing...the sound of wind was howling like a wolf. It started raining with booming thunders...i glanced at her she was looking frightened & shivering. I took her hand in me nd squeezed it assuring her while looking time to time at her. Suddenly car started shooking..and at the same time she was talking about our death in car over the rain. I got frustated by her...here i was trying to stop the car nd she was talking about death...i yelled at her in annoyance.

This dumb girl should know how important she is to me. She is an oxgen to me, without her i can't survive...she is my sweetheart...my little sweetheart...💖💓

I told her to hold tightly so that i can press on the brakes.

We are safe after pressing on the brakes car came to a halt. She quickly hugged me nd started crying...i know she got terrified...i was saying sweet words to calm down her.

We saw a hut, thought that we could take shelter there till rains stop. We went there by holding her in my arms as she got slipped nd sprained her ankle.

There was a man who was locking the door luckily when i asked him he agreed to our stay.I carried her to the bed, locked the door. When i turned around...my breath stopped as soon as my eyes landed on her.

She was mesmerising me due to her hotness in her wet dress. My eyes landed on her petite body..she was trying to cover her see through body with my jacket..i smiled at her innocence...even though she knows that i saw her naked many times still she was covering..my sweet vixen...i was getting turn on by your beautiful body & at your adorable antics.

I should control myself i thought, I walked to her nd asked her to put her legs down so that i can check her ankle. She did as i told. It just sprained. I twisted it a little nd told her to move freely.

To sooth her pain i started massaging her leg...slowly I lost my control over me nd made love to her not before asking her approval. She is not less than me in this...all the while she was responding to me like a wild vixen.

At morning i woke up feeling a soft cotton ball over me snuggling into me more & more. I chuckled at her antics. My sweetheart is shy..i kissed her on her hair..

But suddenly wiggled from the embrace nd started saying that i tricked her by seducing her. I had never did that.. If i wanted to do it i had did it before but i didn't because i love her nd i want her concent when i make love to her...nd she herself agreed for it nd now....i got hurt by her words.

Anger raised in me like a volcano nd yelled at her for saying foolish things..amid of all this i confessed my feelings to her but what she next said to me made my beast come out in me i shouted at her..nd said to shut her mouth.

I throwed her dress to her to wear. when I was wearing mine she was gawking at me. I don't know what to do with this girl.

Luckily that old man came when we are about to go...For the first time in my life i told thankyou to him because of him we got a shelter to stay nd also it became a memorable place to me as for the first time i made love to my sweetheart..nd it was an amazing night for both us and she became mine completely at last night.

Now she is totally mine...My sweetheart is mine..i mentally smiled at that thought of last night. I glanced at her...she was blushing at the comment of old man talking about kids...i glared at her remembering what she said.

All the while to the car i carried her in my arms again due to her stupidity which made her fall in a puddle. I so wanted to laugh at her form she was looking damn funny in that puddle... But right now i'm angry at her i shouldn't laugh..i pinched my lips not to laugh...😂

She raised her hand for help....look now she wants me...hmm...In this whole one month she showm attitude to me..now she wants my help.. hmm...i so had an urge to kiss her soft lips by looking at her expression...but i shrugged the thought and looked at her she was pouting by carrying numerous germs on her..huff...i again lifted her in arms making my shirt stained with mud as she is half bath in puddle and all the while she was saying that all this had happened because of me..

Seriously...😡

Did i told her to walk clumsily nd fell in the puddle...hmm...from our childhood whenever she does anything wrong she will blame me by saying..

You devil it happened because of you..i mentally mimicked her.

I placed her on the seat carefully as she is so tired due to last night...i too hoped into car nd drive to the place where my jet is waiting...mean while she was cursing & pinching me.. slowly she got tired and slept..

****

We reached..i adjusted her clothes properly nd carried her in my arms again like a feather to the jet..she doesn't weight much...she felt like a cotton ball. I placed her on the bed in one room nd closed the door. I started doing my work while we are flying to paris in my jet..

Time skipped...

We reached paris...I again took her in arms as she is busy in her continuous cursing & scolding me in her sleep. I walked out from the airport nd hop in to my car which is waiting for us.

We drove to my villa...i carried her again into the villa...all the maids are greeting me with fear...who cares...I directly carried her into the washroom to clean ourselves or else we both will get ill due the invisible germs which are crawling on both us.

I placed her in bath tub while she was sleeping. I took a shower first..tied a towel around my waist nd moved to her...i hold her to give a bath to her, as soon as i did she snuggled into me more nd more like I'm her cocoon..while moaning my name..

"Abhi...m-make love to me again"

She will ask me now..after making love to her she will say that i had tricked her...😠

"A-Abhi"

She was constantly taking my name from her sweet mouth..

While making her bath she was a bit conscious nd was pouting at me...i dressed her in my shirt nd made her sleep on the bed. Huff i again took a shower for second time due to making her bath which caused me to again drown in germs while i was bathing her. I got dressed in a t-shirt & track..settled in sofa started doing my office work.

***💕***

Hey lovelies..😊

How the chapter?

Hope you all got entertained by the update..

Please do vote...comment....share

Stay safe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 24.5K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
29.3K 1.6K 35
" what is this behavior? Don't test my patience and silently go and bring water for me." " I was... I was just looking for tayiammi." " I love you a...
461K 25.6K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
5.3K 377 12
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...