Selfless

由 IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... 更多

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Date

1.6K 61 23
由 IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 35 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment - Hallway

Naruto fumbled with his button up shirt while he looked at the mirror, it was red with a black suit.

He checked himself again his hair was groomed as the spikiness was now controlled although it stuck out a bit he still looked like a rich noble though.

His fancy pair of black pants were just fine, he worked out the creases one more time and slipped on his shoes

"Kisara! Are you ready yet" Naruto was finished 10 minutes ago and he needed his wife to finish now or they will be late. It was 8.30 and they needed to be there at 9

He suddenly heard someone walk down the stairs making him look up.

His eyes went wide in amazement his wife looked amazing.

Kisara wore a dark red dress that had open slits on either side, allowing her to show off her chocolate legs when she walked. Her lipstick was applied and her nails were finely coated in her with a red colour. Her shoes were just fancier versions of ninja sandals, fitted more for comfort and style.

Her long hair went past her butt as it shined beautifully and her eyes had a bit of purple eye liner which made her look perfect.

Naruto was amazed as he simply said "beautiful" making Kisara blush slightly.

She also checked Naruto over and was impressed "you look yourself handsome Naruto-Kun" the Uzumaki just chuckled and scratched the back of his head "thanks...you ready" Naruto held out his arms to her making Kisara giggle "yes lets" the two then went out for a date.

Konoha richer parts of the district

The husband and wife stumbled upon a very expensive restaurant as there were people lining up to get in.

It was a three store building with a massive leaf as an insignia. The leaf was in an emerald colour which shined in the night.

Kisara looked on in amazement and looked at Naruto with disbelief who smiled at her.

"Come on" Naruto was about to go when Kisara stopped him "wait Naruto you do know where we are right"

He nodded smiling even more "Yes Kisara-chan I know" he then looked at the emerald leaf in deep thought and then turned towards Kisara "wait right here okay...don't go anywhere"

Naruto then ran in the alleyway of the 5 star restaurant leaving Kisara pondering.

5 minutes later which tested Kisara's patience and the line was getting bigger from what Kisara can see Naruto came back huffing.

"Okay come with me" Kisara saw that he had a small bruise in his face but ignored it because Naruto quickly took her to the alleyways.

While they were in it Naruto quickly knocked the back door of the restaurant.

Couple of seconds later the door was roughly opened and a huge woman wearing chef's clothes came so fast and hit Naruto with a frying pan shocking Kisara.

"YOU PUNK!" the huge woman then started to grab and shake the dazed Naruto "You dare come here now of all times asking favours I kill you" the woman then looked at Kisara who looked back.

She let go of Naruto who nursed his head and smiled.

"Why hello there sweetie" Kisara just smiled at the woman who turned back to Naruto "hurry before you get caught" Naruto nodded at the woman who then gave him tickets "these are your tickets your seats are at the top floor"

Naruto's eyes went wide "but that's the rich parts" the big lady just smiled "you want a seat or not" the Uzumaki smiled and bowed shocking Kisara slightly because he never does that "thank you Masako" the woman then laughed sheepishly "Naruto my boy you are my friend now go and have a nice time with your date" Naruto nodded and quickly with Kisara went inside.

What was inside made Kisara's eyes go wide in amazement?

The floor they were in was the first floor and in there looked like an expensive restaurant as it had table and chairs with knife and forks surrounding the whole candlelit room. Naruto then gestured her to follow him which she did.

They went to a door where someone dressed in waiters clothes was standing guard "excuse me? Me and my date should be able to go through" the man gave them a glare "Is that so brat show me your ticket" Naruto smirked arrogantly as he gave the man his ticket.

The man took it and inspected his eyes went wide and he started to shake "I....I'm so sorry customer-Sama please go through."

Kisara was confused "Naruto shouldn't we be here" Naruto just chuckled lightly "Kisara-chan...don't worry I got this" she nodded dumbly for the first time letting Naruto lead her.

The man quickly ran off screaming another gold customer is here shocking the staff.

The man then came back as he was scrubbing his hands furiously "Please come with me customer-sama" Naruto nodded and with Kisara went with the man.

The waiter then took them to a lift in which he opened and gestured them to go in bowing in the process.

They then entered the golden red coloured lift which inside was yellowish colour.

The lift soon stopped at the second floor so when it opened loud noises enveloped them.

Kisara and Naruto soon walked in on a theatre where a man was making jokes to a crowd who sat on the table enjoying their meals.

"This is the entertainment floor where customers with the silver ticket dine" Naruto nodded as he was amazed Kisara just couldn't believe it.

"So we are not dining here" the man chuckled lightly "Customer-Sama you will be dining in the next floor" Kisara nodded following the guide while Naruto was laughing at a joke the comedian made.

"Let's go Naruto-kun" Kisara grabbed his ear and started to drag him off much to his persistence

The guide showed them to a door which led them to a beautiful decorated stairs when they got to the third floor.

They were soon in a red hall with golden walls as they saw countless of the doors.

"So Customer-Sama your room is this way" the guide then took them to the room which was at the end of the hall.

He then showed them their room which was room 305.

The man grabbed the handle and smiled at the two "Enjoy" he then opened and led them in.

Kisara and Naruto were shocked out of their wits.

Inside the room was a separated table next to the window which had the most beautiful scenery of Konoha Naruto or Kisara ever seen.

The night made it even more beautiful as the moon shined providing them their only light.

Next to their table was 4 trays and when their guide opened them they all contained the most delicious looking food Naruto ever saw. Kisara knew they were expensive.

The man then turned on the music which was a beautiful melodic soundtrack that suited the mood making it more enjoyable.

"Enjoy Customer-Sama...do you need someone to tend to your needs" Naruto shook his head frantically "No thanks we can take it from here" the man nodded and bowed out of the room.

The two just stood there in silence Kisara looked at Naruto in disbelieve while Naruto pouted suddenly.

"I liked downstairs better...they had entertainment" Kisara just froze looking at her husband then suddenly outright laughed making Naruto look at her questionably.

"You just made my day Naruto-Kun" Naruto titled his head to the side which looked cute to Kisara.

"Let's just sit down and enjoy alright Naru-Kun" Kisara grabbed his hand softly and together they sat down and started to enjoy their meals.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"So Naruto-Kun....how did you get us here" Naruto just finished his lobster and wiped his mouth with a napkin he wasn't listening because his mouth was watering at the prospect of eating another nice meal.

"Naruto" the Uzumaki quickly got out of his stupor "Huh....you mean here" his wife nodded while she was currently finishing up as well.

"Masako-san helped us" Kisara sighed she needed to be simpler "how do you know her" Naruto then smiled "she helped me once when I was a child so when I paid her back she told me to come anytime" Kisara nodded and then finished her lobster.

The two finished their second tray and was about to go for the third tray when Masako came running in "NARUTO!"

She looked like she needed help

"What is Masako-san" the big lady was huffing "I need your help it will only take 5 minutes....I'm so sorry" Masako bowed at Naruto and Kisara "No it's alright what is it"

"Follow me Naruto-Kun" Naruto looked at Kisara apologetically "Sorry Kisara be back in a bit" the woman just smiled "it's okay just hurry alright" Naruto nodded and followed Masako

0°0°0°0°0°0

The two friends were now in the lift "Naruto a customer booked a table but that table is occupied by a council member's son who couldn't get to the second floor. Now that customer who waited so long is going home, he even had a date with him"

Naruto nodded at Masako "So what do you want me to do" Naruto sighed at how serious Masako looked she just couldn't allow such injustice.

The Uzumaki just smiled "It's how I met her"

"Naruto you are dressed very nicely so please do something...be their waiter for the second floor" Naruto eyes went wide "what!" Masako started to plead "please it's only for 5-10 minutes...give them their food and leave okay."

Kushina's son just sighed "alright...I will do it" Masako brightened up "thank you Naruto-chan"

"CHING" the lift stopped and then Naruto and Masako were back on the bottom floor.

Masako pointed at 4 individuals and directed Naruto to two people who had their backs turned. They were in an argument with the other two people "Alright...Naruto they are right there" Masako then gave him two tickets "their names on the tickets...now go" she then ran back to the kitchen.

Naruto sighed and just walked towards the group who were making a scene.

People watching now looked at Naruto who walked towards them.

The women all blushed slightly or started talking to themselves.

"Hey he looks cute"

"Local hottie"

"Wow his hair is glowing...is it really blond" Naruto blushed slightly at that.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"The seat was ours!" Hayate didn't look pleased as he tried to control himself and not go into a coughing fit again.

"It's mine now Shinobi now leave me be" an arrogant looking brown haired man smirked with his date a blonde model woman who looked like a lady who will suck your money dry.

"But!" Hayate was about to protest when Yugao stopped him "It's alright Hayate-Kun lets go" the man smirked looking at her lecherously.

Hayate wore a simple black and white suit while Yugao wore a purple dress that complemented her curves.

Hayate's eyes narrowed while Yugao gave an uninterested look.

"Excuse me?" the group turned to look at the source

Yugao's eyes went wide when she saw Naruto and the woman with the council man's son blushed.

"Who are you" Naruto sighed and bowed "I'm so sorry but I'm here for ummmm" the Uzumaki pulled out the tickets Masako gave him.

Naruto's eyes went wide when he saw their names "Miss...Uzuki and Mr Gekko" Hayate nodded knowing who this person was while Yugao looked shocked.

"Yes take these fools away from my sight...I'm hungry" the woman giggled laughing at the two when Naruto nodded and then bowed at Yugao and Hayate "Uzuki-san, Gekko-san your table awaits" Hayate and Yugao's eyes went wide "but this is our table"

Naruto while he was bowing carried on "I'm so sorry but my boss said I will have to deal with you quickly" the council man's son smirked thinking they were going to have a less desirable table.

Hayate was about to yell at Naruto but coughed when Yugao interjected "Waiter-san...we are we going"

Naruto looked down "Uzuki-san I'm instructed to take to the 2nd floor" Yugao and Hayate's eyes went wide while the council man's son stood up quickly "wait just a minute! That should be for me"

Naruto shook his head "Sir didn't you say your seat was here" the man fumed "NO! I specifically ordered to be taken to the second floor" Naruto smiled at the man "I do not recall sir but unless your name is ummm..." the Uzumaki checked the ticket again irritating the man "unless you are Miss Uzuki and Mr Gekko then you may go up" Yugao and Hayate smirked.

The man fumed as he grabbed Naruto by the collar making everyone gasp "You low time waiter...do you know who I am" Naruto had a bored look infuriating the man even more as he started to yell "MY DADS NAMATANE HIKO YOU FOOL" Naruto froze making the man smirk and his woman giggle evilly "Now you know...then take me to my table this instant" Naruto's expression became uninterested as he had a dumb face when he looked at Yugao.

"Who is that guy?" Hiko's son blazed in angry "WHY YOU LITTLE" the man was about to punch Naruto when Masako interfered as she grabbed his arm shocking him.

Her eyed narrowed "Hey....you do know what will happen if an employee gets attacked right" Hiko's son eyes went wide as he started to sweat.

He didn't want to get sued.

He then took his hand back and scoffed then looked at his woman "let's go. We are out of here" Hiko junior thought the woman would listen to him but instead she got up and started to leave already.

"I'm bored might as well go home" Hiko's son's eyes went wide "wha...what" the woman smiled and went to Naruto and gave him a piece of paper "here you go sweetie...Ja ne" she then winked at Naruto and left leaving an angry man behind as he screamed and ran off.

Naruto looked at the paper and sweat dropped it contained a number specifically a phone number.

He quickly pocketed it and laughed lightly at the group who just blinked.

"Anyway...I might as well take you there" Yugao and Hayate nodded and started to leave with Naruto while Masako winked at him making the Uzumaki sigh.

2nd Floor of the Emerald leaf

Hayate and Yugao looked around in amazement as they sat on their table.

The cheers and laughter echoed the room as a man was making jokes.

Yugao and Hayate clapped with the crowd an the comedian started bowing.

"Here is your food Sir, Miss" Yugao and Hayate looked at Naruto and smiled thanking him.

Naruto was about to leave when Yugao spoke "Naruto wait" the boy turned around and looked at her "what is it Yugao"

"What are you doing working here aren't you a Shinobi" Naruto sighed "I am but todays a day off" she nodded knowing that he needs the money because he lives on his own.

"Thanks Naruto" Hayate thanked him making Naruto shake his head sheepishly "Nah its nothing it was all Masako-san you should thank her" the two dates nodded they were going to thank her later.

"Enjoy your meals their very nice I tell you" he winked at the two who laughed as he then was about to leave but something made him not to.

Naruto saw a fat man walk in getting Naruto's attention

"Hey...is that Gabriel Iglesias" Now Naruto wanted to see this one cause he knew that man was funny but he saw the time and 5 minutes already went past it was at least 10 minutes.

"Shit! Kisara-chan" Naruto ran out but then suddenly came back.

He then looked at Yugao and Hayate who looked back blinking "Listen here guys....that guy is PURE! Gold...you're so luc...lucky" Naruto then ran off whimpering.

"Was he crying" Yugao sweat dropped

3rd Floor of the Emerald leaf

Naruto came rushing in huffing and puffing to an interested looking Kisara who smiled at him "so...sorry I'm late"

"It's okay Naruto-Kun" the blond nodded and went back to his seat and then the two dates now enjoyed their date without interruption

0°0°0°0°0°0

"MASAKO-SAN!" a waiter ran in the kitchen screaming his lungs out to the chefs.

"What is it now!" the chief chef looked annoyed

The waiter stopped as he tried to regain his bearings "what is it" another chef asked

The waiter quickly looked up his eyes had fear in them "Masako-san...NAMATANE HIKO IS HERE"

"WHAT!" Masako screamed in shock

0°0°0°0°0°0

"So Kisara tell me about yourself" Naruto wanted to get to know his wife other than that she is a demon

"hmmm" Kisara stopped eating as she put her head on her left hand.

Naruto started to wave his hands furiously "you don't have to answer that if you don't want to"

The Kyuubi just smiled as she just played with her food "umm I'm the Kyuubi no Yoko and I'm the strongest biju anything else"

Naruto sweat dropped "umm how about your likes, dislikes and dreams" Naruto tried to imitate Kakashi when he asked that in his team meeting for the first time.

Kisara just observed him her eyes looking at his made Naruto gulp

"My likes..." Kisara looked to be thinking "alright my likes are...having fun and Naruto-Kun"

Naruto's looked at her "you like me" Kisara just raised her eyebrow at him "is that something wrong"

Naruto suddenly started to blush sheepishly and laughed a little "ah...its nothing thanks"

Kisara just smiled at him he always blushed when he got complimented it was like he never deserved it.

But to her he absolutely deserved it "my dislikes are humans and ungrateful people" Naruto raised his eyebrow he knew she hated humans because she was a demon but when she said ungrateful she looked angry.

He didn't pry just nodded because he felt it was a private matter.

"My dreams well I don't have one but for now I like staying here" Naruto smiled "you should it's your home now" Kisara smiled "home..." Naruto nodded "yeah"

Kisara now had a downcast expression "Naruto..." the boy looked at her in worry "what is it Kisara-chan"

"Is this place your home" Naruto was confused "yeah why" Kisara sighed "Naruto I don't mean your apartment I mean is Konoha your home" Naruto's eyes went wide as he became quite.

Kisara looked at Naruto who was in deep thought she knew he was thinking about what he went through.

There is no way this was his home if he was being treated like that.

"I don't know" Naruto raised his head his eyes had longing in them "I don't know...maybe it is or maybe my home is out there somewhere" Kisara nodded not asking anymore question and left it for now.

"So Naruto...you and the landlord know each other eh" The Uzumaki still in thought nodded "he was part of my childhood" Kisara looked at his stoic expression.

Naruto sighed and started to eat Kisara soon joined.

Putting the sour subject aside Naruto and Kisara started talking well Naruto did as he was telling her about wave and Kisara told him what's she was doing when he was gone.

"Ehh...you were watching Twilight" Kisara nodded "yeah I just wanted to see how humans thought vampires were like" Naruto started to sweat in fear "don't tell me you liked it"

"I turned it of straight away" Kisara deadpanned making Naruto laugh outright "but Naruto-Kun...vampires do exist you know"

"Yeah and they are like Edward and the shine in the daylight" Naruto dismissed Kisara as he was laughing he then looked at Kisara and he shut up right away.

The reason why was because Kisara looked serious "they are real and are nothing like that...their much worse" Naruto's eyes went wide as he started spouting and fall out the chair making Kisara giggle at his fear

"What" Naruto got back up "vampires exist" Kisara nodded as Naruto disbelief became evident

"WHAATT!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Kisara and Naruto looked to be finished as they were getting up to go home.

"NARUTO-SAN!" the same waiter to guided them came running in making the husband and wife look at him

"You must leave now hurry" Naruto raised his eyebrow at him "what is it"

"It's Namatane Hiko he is here looking for you" Naruto's eyes went wide Hiko owned 40% of this place so he can do what he wanted.

If he found out he was here all hell will break loose

"Damn...Kisara lets go" the Kyuubi nodded "this way I take you to the fire exit" the waiter then led Naruto and Kisara to the exit

They heard commotion coming from behind them "you must hurry" Naruto nodded "thanks man" the waiter nodded "it's alright do come again"

"WHERE IS THAT PUNK!" Naruto when he heard Hiko quickly with Kisara ducked out the exit and ran out to the alleyways.

Once they came out the two stopped near the entrance of the restaurant

Naruto was huffing and looked at Kisara who was checking her dress. They looked at each other and then started laughing

"Let's go home Naruto-Kun" the boy nodded and was about to leave with Kisara since it was now 11pm

He was about to leave but saw two people trying to get in but had trouble because the guard was asking for a ticket.

"But I lost it really" the guard sighed at the man's lie "tough...if you have no ticket then you don't get in"

The man groaned sadly he and his wife tried to get in for an hour now and it was hopeless

"It's alright darling" the man sighed at his wife's attempt to comfort him

"Excuse me" the man looked at Naruto and his eyes went wide "Uzumaki Naruto" he looked at his wife who also knew who Naruto was.

Naruto smiled and extended his hand to the man "here I don't need this anymore" the man raised his eyebrow and took what Naruto had.

The boy ran off probably went home.

"Honey what did he give you" the man's wife enquired "I don't know Yoshino" the man opened his hand and his eyes went wide "Shikaku-Kun what is it"

Nara Shikaku couldn't believe it the boy gave them a ticket and it was a golden ticket

Shikaku smiled brightly "Honey it would seem good things always happen to those that wait"

Yoshino's eyes went wide when she saw the ticket and started to quiver

"Come lets enjoy our date" she nodded and left with her husband.

"Thank you Uzumaki Naruto" Nara Shikaku smiled at where Naruto ran to.

He won't forget this.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"So what was that about" Naruto shrugged and smiled "it's nothing lets go home"

Kisara smiled and together they went home

Kisara grabbed his hand and put her head on his shoulder getting her husband's attention

"You were great Naruto-kun" Naruto smiled when he felt Kisara held tighter

She tiptoed and kissed him right on the lips as the two enjoyed their kiss.

She let go of the kiss still holding Naruto their eyes meeting "and you were handsome too" Kisara winked at her husband who blushed and giggled.

The moon was shining on them making their road home more enjoyable.

Kisara looked up to the moon.

"Who knew today could be so fun....Naruto I was right you are interesting" Kisara just leaned on Naruto and closed her eyes

She knew tomorrow and the day after that even the day after that one would be fun.

Because simply put as long Naruto was alive she would never be bored.

She smiled and silently muttered "Uzumaki Naruto" Naruto looked at her

"Kisara-chan you say something" the Kyuubi just smiled widely

"Nothing Naruto-Kun...nothing at all"

Yes life would be interesting, interesting indeed.

.......................

And cut

The next chapter will start the Chūnin exams

Till the next time stay happy and safe

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
309 6 3
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: Naruto Uzumaki x fem! reader 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧...
572K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1.7K 139 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...