Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

38 ~ Sultan gone mad

84.7K 6K 1.2K
By magicallovely

VOTE!

So, hurry up and vote if you haven't.

And also don't forget to follow.

Gulaab POV

"Do you love me?"

Those four words said in a hot and warm voice seeming to soothe my nerves but it only sent a shiver down my spine.

His lips moved in a sync slowing raising that question that slightly took me to the other dimension.

I had heard that love makes one do that what he doesn't want. Love creates a different world. Love would make anyone survive easily and peacefully. Love can destroy boundaries and hurdles. Love can make someone alive again. Love does hold the power to make you feel like a star even if you aren't. Love holds the power to lose your sanity the much slowly that you don't even realise.

I had seen it and I had seen the end of love, a dangerous end.

I blinked slowly when the flashes of our few encounters blurred my mind and I moved my neck to nod.

The coal seems to dark, calm and cold just the form of a carbon when unburnt. But, it looks devilish, hot, warm and breathtaking when the fire ignited in it.

Sultan eyes were looking like same, deep, dark, devilish and desiring.

His fingers cupped my cheek and I blinked slowly feeling his rough palm. The ignited desire between us calmed a little but only to make me burn even more.

He leaned slowly and placed his lips over mine. His slightly wet lips felt warm and my stomach twisted when they sucked my lower one in sync driving me crazy.

The were lust in his sucking but it was filled with some kind of protection and softness. He did wanted to be rough but only to the extent that seems just beginning for him. As in, he couldn't be gentle than that.

He pushed me slowly over the bed without breaking the connection of our lips and it was easy for him without making me even notice. He just tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me up making me sit over the bed.

My focus seems to be fixed on the soft strokes he was making on lips with his. His tongue tickling me in the middle keeping me on the verge of goosebumps.

He kept his one knee on my side shivering me to the core. He pushed me low making me lie on the soft bed and I just melted in his strong arms.

He cupped my neck and moved his lips over mine tasting every bit of it.

He was heavy to feel and I gasped slowly. Breaking the kiss, he snatched a few breath and I arched my back in anticipation.

I opened my eyes and slowly looked into his.

The devilish eyes turned to godly when they looked into my eyes tearing me up and he asked slowly.

"Why did you try to commit suicide?"

My heart beat raced listening to him and I felt him slowly feathering my cheek when he continued.

"I know, past is past but I want to know what made you take this huge step. Whenever I see those marks I feel as if I can relate to them. I feel they were new and you were being really heartless to yourself when you tried to pierce your beautiful skin like that,"

His words made a drop of tear swin across my cheek.

I looked into his eyes when I said.

"That was my way to release my pain, my way to trying to forget whatever happened. I chose it because I thought my life finished. From the childhood I have taught that I will get my perfect one, the one with whom you will fall in love, with whom you would get marry and with whom you can make the babies. But, an attraction destroyed everything. A fling of love and fairy tale ruined everything. The princess that were meant to belong to one, belong to her husband. Fell for someone. Hardly and madly."

The warm tear he brushed made my voice hoarse and he asked slowly.

"You loved someone?"

There was someone kind of fear and nervousness in his voice when he slowly asked.

My heart raced to thousand times, my brain continuously barking to shook my head but an understanding that I felt exist between us made me nod my head.

I slowly answered his question nodding my face and he straightened himself.

I scared for the first time, I felt frightened with his reaction. He silently sat beside me still looking into my eyes.

Keeping my head in the same position, held his gaze. It was like our souls were talking to each other with that frozen gazes and he asked slowly.

"Did they for... force you to get married to me?"

His hoarse voice felt frightened and moved slowly to sit.

"No, It was my decision to accept your proposal. Nobody even knew about it." I said keeping my gaze low.

There was complete silence for a moment and then he said.

"Do you want to go back? I mean there is a provision of getting out of marriage if your husband allows."

He said and my anger rushed to no extent.

A moment before we were about to eat each other raw and now he was talking about getting free from this marriage. Disgusting. How could he even think that.

"Are you eve... even for real?" I asked thinning my eyebrows and he looked at me.

"I mean Begu... Umm... Gulaab. Look, I already lost my lost my love but you can pursue right."

"Shut up!"

I screamed and he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"what?"

"Get out!" I said with emotionless face as he killed all my sensation and those butterflies erupting in my Stomach.

He stood up from bed and looked at me thinning my eyebrows and said slowly looking at my burning face.

"Okay, you should calm down,"

He said slowly and moved from there walking slowly.

My mouth hung open and dropped to the floor when he literally went from there.

I will kill you

I tried to calm my anger and sat on the bed.

He should have make up my mood. Who told him that I want to exit from the marriage. He was senseless.

I gritted my teeth in anger and then looked at the closed door.

I tried to calm my anger waiting sometime but it didn't.

Where the hell he went?

I walked to the door in the anger and then my sight fell on Nagma entering the chamber.

"Begum, where are you going?"

She asked and I held my breathe to calm my anger.

"Where is sultan?" I asked slowly.

"He went for the bachelor's party of Ibrahim." She said smiling and I asked.

"Bachelor's party?"

She came closer and muttered near my ear.

"Begum, Its Mehfil where all the men are enjoying alcohol, dancers, Mujra and romance"

She said and my words hung in my throat.

"WHAAATTTTTTT?"

"Alcohol?"

"Yes" She nodded.

"Dancers?"

"Yes" she nodded.

And my eyes came out of socket and I just took a breath to calm my increasing anger.

I moved to walk but she stopped.

"Begum, you can't go there?"

She said and I looked at her.

"Why? Can't I go there" I asked her and she understood my anger.

"Begum, the place is not good for Begums,"

"And good for Sultan?" I asked and ignored her to go from there.

I would kill him for sure.

I came out of my chamber and looked at both the sides of gallery trying to figure out where he must be.

I looked at Nagma and asked.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Umm, Begum there"

She said signalling me towards the left with fear.

I placed my veil on head and walked. She was following me in that night while we were going there.

First, he asked me what I feel.

Then, he asked me if I want to exit from marriage.

Then, he went to celebrate with other women.

Amazing, this man was surely eating my patience and I just want to grab his collar and beat the shit out of him.

Nagma guided me towards the place and we both stopped in front of a gate.

"Begum, you should not go there. Its only for ma-"

She stopped when I looked at her with angry eyes.

I pushed the door slowly and the slightly pink and yellow light hit my eyes. My eyes adjusted and I took a step inside. The place was huge and seems round. In front of me was red fabricated curtains covering the whole place connected to the pillars.

The noise of loud tabla, flute and anklet bells hit my ear and the flashes of him staring a hot woman hit my brain.

I would kill him.

I slowly peeped inside the curtain and my sight fell on the men sitting in a circle over the couches. The place was filled with drinks, hukkah and dim light.

There were dancers in the middle in extremely short clothes that I never saw. They were wearing revealing clothes flirting in between.

I raked my eyes to those fifteen twenty men sitting and then my sight fell on Sultan sitting in middle.

His hand holding a glass and his sight fixed on a dancer.

How the hell he could see her?

The anger into my body increased to no extent when one of the slim, hot dancer hovered over him.

Suddenly, I felt Nagma holding my head shooking her head in fear.

"Begum, No please..." She begged slowly and then she left my hand.

My sight again fell on Sultan who stood up from there as the dancer dragged him on the floor. He was laughing slightly and I looked at laughing faces of other men specially Ibrahim.

After destroying my sleep you are again daring to drink.

I stopped in my move suddenly when I realised what Sultan was doing.

In the middle of dancers he was moving his waist like them.

"What the hell?" I muttered audible to no one and looked at him.

He was dancing holding the glass as if was drunk to no extent and my blood boiled.

He held her hand and moved his waist along with her.

The dancer seem to get close to him. He snaked his hand around her waist and I just couldn't control.

I parted the curtains and looked at him.

"PRIVACY!!!"

I said in a loud voice and in no time all the eyes turned to me with shock.

Sultan looked at me and thinned his eyebrows.

The dancers stunned looking at me and I repeated.

"I said Privacy. I need to talk to Sultan"

I raked my eyes slowly trying not to come out rude.

They stood up and moved slowly out gossiping about me.

The Hall emptied and I looked at Sultan.

I took a few steps further and my hand just grabbed the hem of his kurta near his neck.

"How dare you?"

My voice angry and hurt and he looked into my eyes.

He was drunk and I felt as if all my love for him just got pierced.

"Begum, you here"

He asked and I left his kurta in a jerk saying "I hate you"

I took a few steps back but he seems like losing his balance.

He lost his balance slightly and I moved to hold him.

"Ah, thank you!" He muttered and placed his hand around my shoulder trying to stand.

"Jaan le lenge hum aapki"

"I will kill you,"

I said in anger and he laughed.

Another update!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

What's your favourite character of the book?

What's your favourite dialogue?

What's you favourite scene?

Tell me all

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 217 32
She always thought men are like fictional characters. She was closed in the four walls always in order to save herself. But one day, a Sultan finall...
16K 856 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
731K 22.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
10.6M 646K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...