Grand Theft Heart Robbery

Por kelliegirl98

Elizabeth (Eliza) starts playing GTA rp with her group of friends and runs into the popular streamers sykkuno... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24 (final)

chapter 13

874 21 4
Por kelliegirl98

Get ready for some answers
___________________________________________

"So we're just not going to talk about how you and sykkuno looked like you saw ghosts last night after the elevator doors opened up?" Tiana asks as were in the bathroom wiping our faces. I shrug "I have no idea what you're talking about everything is normal" I say sounding like I'm trying to convince myself.

She shakes her head leaving the room once she's done. I sigh going through every scenario that could've happened if those doors hadn't opened.

Finishing up my morning routine I go back into the room and all three of them look at me. "Ok why are you staring at me?" I ask crossing my arms. "Eliza, what's going on with you and sykkuno?" Poki asks raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing we've just gotten closer this trip that's all" I lie. "Oh really? Because he likes cats he wouldn't skip the cat cafe for anything" rae says. I shrug grabbing my bag "I dont know maybe he just didn't want to see the cats" I say trying to come up with a logical explanation.

They shake their heads and we leave the room to meet up with the boys for breakfast. Today's our last full day before we head home. They're flying to America but tiana and I are going home.

We get to the lobby and head to the breakfast buffet. I sit quietly as they're talking. We get our drinks before we all get up to get a plate of food. I get some eggs and a spoonful of rice. While I'm getting the rice I feel a hand on my side "can we talk later?" Sykkuno whispers.

I nod slowly "yeah for sure, want some rice?" I ask turning slightly. He smiles nodding "yeah just a spoonful" he replies. I nod adding a bit of rice to his plate. "What do we uh need to talk about?" I ask curiously.

"Our almost whatever it was yesterday in the elevator" he says. "Oh right" I whisper back. "If it helps any I was going to kiss you" he whispers. He's so close I could feel the hot breath on the back of my neck.

Before I even say anything he walks away leaving me to feel like a puddle.

I grab some spam before going back to the table and eating my breakfast. They're quietly talking as a group then sykkuno comes back sitting next to me. "Since it's our last full day I thought we could go to a club after dinner" tiana suggests.

"I was thinking the same" imane says. "Sure I'm down I brought a dress incase" I say looking at the others. "I'll have to find a suit or something" toast says. "Yeah I didn't bring anything fancy either" sykkuno says. The boys agree to go suit shopping.

We finish up breakfast fairly quick before we head off to our rooms. "Show us the dress" rae says sitting on the bed. I try putting up a fight but they make me, I change in the bathroom.

"Open the door!" Tiana says. I open it and walk out twirling "oooooh it's so cute!" Rae shouts. I smile and pose in it feeling silly. "Okay I don't have a dress because I'm dumb, can we go shopping?" Tiana asks. We nod and I change into shorts and a tank top before we head off.

It's not long before we've found tiana a dress. We all leave the store with a couple bags each, I got a few pairs of earrings, 3 pairs of Jean's, 2 dresses and a few necklaces as well. "Shall we go find something for lunch?" I ask rubbing my stomach.

Poki checks her phone quickly "oh crap I forgot that I had a phone meeting in like fifteen minutes" she says. "Oh shit that reminds me of mine, they're videoing me in for the 100 thieves meeting" rae says. The two of them head back to the hotel leaving tiana and I.

"Okay what's really going on with sykkuno?" She asks. I sigh shrugging "I don't know t, truthfully I think we were about to kiss before the elevator doors opened" I reply. "You've gotta make a move" she says. We start walking again thinking of where we should go for lunch.

While we're walking we run into toast and sykkuno. They've got a couple bags each and they're laughing together. "Oh hey have you had lunch yet?" Tiana asks them. They shake their heads "no we were going to find somewhere" toast replies.

"Maid cafe?" Sykkuno and I say at the same time. "Sure" tiana shrugs. Toast doesn't say anything we just start walking. They naturally walk ahead of us by a bit, tiana holding her phone and looking at the directions. "Do you wanna talk now or later?" I ask him. He shrugs "uh I was hoping later so we're alone" he replies. I nod "okay, we'll talk later" I say back.

_______

Lunch at the maid cafe was pretty fun. I've been vlogging the trip so that experience got some footage for me.

After lunch we explored a bit more of Seoul for a few hours while rae and poki both had their meetings. It's now 4pm and we're getting ready to go to dinner.

I have curl formers in my hair as I'm finishing up my makeup. The thought of having to talk about what almost happened is making me feel like I'm going to throw up. "Eliza are you okay you've been quiet?" Imane comes in asking. I nod "yeah, I'm gonna miss you guys" I answer. She smiles and pulls me in for a hug "I'm gonna miss you too, but twitch con is coming up are you going?" She asks. "Uhhh yeah I think so" I answer.

She smiles "good, more time spent between you and sykkuno" she smirks wiggling her eyebrows. I sigh rubbing my forehead "is it that obvious?" I ask. "I was kidding, but what's going on between you two?" She asks.

"It's um it's complicated I think" I start. She hops on the counter and looks at me "okay continue what's complicated?" She asks. "We live in different countries heck different continents, and I never thought of him like that until now I guess" I continue. "If you truly have feelings for him the distance won't matter" she says.

We talk for a couple minutes as I'm finishing my makeup then she helps take my hair out of the forms. After that I quickly change into the dress. "OOOOH SEXY!" Rae shouts as I'm walking out. I laugh covering my face "stop it!" I say.

"Stay like that you look like sykkuno" tiana jokes taking a picture. I flip her off after and she rolls her eyes. We meet the boys down in the lobby. Before we go for dinner we take a bunch of photos together. First the girls then the boys then each girl with the boys then a boy with all of the girls. Before we leave rae turns to sykkuno and I "we didn't get one of you two" she says.

He looks over at me and we shrug. I laugh standing next to him, we both cover our mouths hiding our smiles for a picture just for the fans. "Okay now do one just for you two" imane says.

I give a thumbs up and rest my elbow on sykkunos shoulder and I feel his arm wrap around my waist. It feels way too natural to be posing like this. "You look beautiful" he whispers. I bite the inside of my lip trying not to blush. "Thank you, you look good" I reply.

We separate from each other and then head to the restaurant for dinner. "Heres your phone, look at those pics" rae says. I walk with her and look at them smiling. We had a few workers take our full group photos on each phone but rae took the ones of sykkuno and I. We actually look like a couple here.

"You're cute together" she whispers. "We aren't together" I reply. "Not yet, like i said, go for it" she replies then catches up with everyone else. I roll my eyes smiling and walking faster to catch up with them. Sykkuno stops and turns as I'm catching up "hey" I whisper.

We walk to the restaurant quietly and look around occasionally bumping into each other slightly. We're about 5 minutes from the restaurant when we bump into each other again and he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close. I rest my head on his side while we're walking.

Dinner goes by smoothly and then we head to the club. I look over at the line anxiously and rub my other elbow "um I think I'm going to wait a little bit" I say. "Okay uh we'll get a booth just text one of us when you're in" imane says. I nod leaving the line and going around the corner.

I take a deep breath controlling my breathing. Sometimes crowds are too much and that's totally okay. As I'm looking down I hear sykkuno talking to himself quietly. "Hey you good?" He asks. I nod "yeah, I'm good crowds can be a bit much sometimes" I reply. He nods "yeah I get that, I guess right now is a good time to talk about the thing" he says.

We both look over to the side to make sure nobodies there. "Soo we were about to kiss right?" I ask. He chuckles "yeah I think so" he replies. I nod slowly "okay good, um I just want to let you know that I do like you, if you dont feel the same dont feel obligated to say you do" I say starting to ramble. "Elizabeth" he starts. I stop talking and he chuckles "I do like you" he says. I nod smiling slightly "do you want to test out the long distance thing?" I ask.

He nods smiling and I smile happily, my stomach no longer hurts from thinking about this all day. I step closer and he pulls me in for a hug. "Let's go inside they're probably suspicious" he whispers. I laugh slightly and we head inside quickly.

The night goes by quickly. I spend some of it just dancing with the girls or sitting in the booth with the boys. At around 3am I start yawning and feeling tired. "Do you wanna head back?" Sykkuno asks. I nod "yeah I'm tired" I reply. "Leaving?" Toast asks. "Yeah, just wanna make sure there's no weirdo following her" sykkuno says.

As I'm putting my jacket back on the girls come back with a platter of shots. "Shots!" Poki says. "Are you guys going?" Rae asks. "Yeah I'm tired" I say. Sykkuno rests his hand on my back "and I'm taking her back to the hotel, protection squad activated" he says. The girls nod laughing slightly and tiana gives me a wink.

I roll my eyes and we leave the club. It's not too far from the hotel so we walk together. We're not far from the club when he grabs my hand and holds it while we're talking and walking. "So we aren't telling anyone? Or just these four?" I ask. "Just these four, you're going to LA for twitch con right?" He asks. I nod "yes, you'll be there right?" I ask. He nods "yeah, I'm getting a room with toast, scarra and brodin" he replies.

"Ok I'll be with poki, Janet and rae I think" I reply swinging our hands. "Soo we tell them then?" He asks. I nod "yes, before that I want to plan out our trips so we can see each other" I say. He nods agreeing "so I'll come again before then" he says. "For how long?" I ask. "Mmmm what's the maximum?" He asks jokingly. "6 months but twitchcon is in 3" I reply.

We figure out a little bit of it before we're at my hotel room door. "Its 4am the girls and toast should be back soon" I whisper. He nods leaning against the wall. "I don't wanna leave" he whispers. "Me neither" I reply. "4 weeks is too long" he says. I nod agreeing as we get closer. "Far too long, but it will be worth it" I say. "True true" he says.

Before anything happens everyone else comes back. Toast and rae helping poki and tiana walk. I laugh a bit covering my mouth and then helping them into the room. They pass out on the bed. "I'm going to sleep too, night boys" rae says going into the bathroom to do her night time routine.

"Night Eliza, you coming sykkuno?" Toast asks. "Uh yeah I'll be right there" he says. We're leaving mid-day so tiana and I get home in the morning and we're having breakfast in the morning. Toast walks away and sykkuno leans in quickly, I look up at him smiling "I'll see you in the morning" I whisper. He nods smiling and i lean up pecking him on the lips quickly "good night" he whispers before walking away.
I go back into the room falling asleep.

The next morning we sit together at breakfast and then we tell them that we're together now. "Finally" tiana says. I laugh rolling my eyes. "Ah good, now he can say a girls into him" toast jokes. "The-" he starts. I look at him with raised eyebrows and he stops. "Ok fine 1 girl is into me" he says. We finish breakfast then we're off to different places.
____________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. I researched a bit about korea since I haven't been yet and I tried my best.

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

133K 2.6K 40
IN WHICH two different people who had no idea of the existence of each other meets through a stream of a friend and creates an instant connection wit...
2.1M 83.3K 77
editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, sunflower. ❞ In which Dream falls for a w...
125K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
278K 10K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. ❪ corpse husband 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ ❪ social media && real life ❫ ━━ 091020 © | maeIstrom