DracoMalfoy: how his sister c...

By SlytherinWriter2004

We start at Malfoy manor. The golden trio have just been caught and Draco is being brought over to Harry but... More

Meet Lexi - part 1
The war - part 2
Why? - part 3
Her eyes - Part 4
Secrets - part 5
Little what? - Part 6
a little help - Part 7
The weeks to follow - Part 8
Just good...friends? - Part 9
Draco's thoughts - Part 10
Night at the bar - part 11
The Aftermath - Part 13
Slytherin Meal - Part 14
Turning up - Part 15
Under the stars - Part 16
Getting snuggly - part 17
Blaise's problem- part 18
Hogwarts Party - Part 19
What Hermione wants - Part 20
Girlfriend and Boyfriend? - Part 21

Recovering - part 12

1.5K 27 5
By SlytherinWriter2004

(Recap)
Hermione's POV:

Just then the bar mans hand was pulled off me and he went flying into the floor. The action made my head spin and my eyes go blurry. The last thing i saw was this pales face and deep grey eyes looking at me concerningly, and i heard a muffled 'hermione are you okay?!' Right before i fell to the floor.

. . .

10 minutes before:

Draco's POV:
I had just finished the load of glasses. I left them to dry off and chose to take another couple bottles of vodka. I grabbed a few and walked out to the bar. I began to find them on the shelves and put them in their places.

I was about to head back to the kitchen but i turned around and in my vision, i saw her. she didn't look too happy and on the end of her arm was puffer. His hand gripping her wrist tightly, i could already see the redness. I watched for a couple moments and listened carefully.

"You could pay me in a much sweeter way"

My blood boiled. I looked up sharply at Hermione's face, in her eyes. Those sweet eyes that were normally so calm, they were spinning with fear and adrenaline. She wasn't enjoying this. I thought for a moment. But as soon as he pulled her closer i couldn't contain my anger. I swung at him hard and fast sending him to the floor. The sudden movement caused him to lose hermione's arm. But it also seemed to make Hermione's head spin. I turned to her while puffer lay on the ground groaning.

"Hermione, are you okay?!" I asked her but she didn't respond. She fell to the floor causing me to jump over the bar and lift her up off the ground. I carried her to one of the backrooms and lay her down on a sofa. I paced back and forth, my hands muddled in my hair.

What do i do?
I could lose my job.
She might hate me.
She didn't ask for my help, and i know she can defend her self she isn't weak.
But i hated watching it.
And i could see her fear.
Ahhhhh

I pushed my thoughts out of my head and decided to continue stacking shelves. As i went out i could see puffer, his cheek red and eye bruised but he still worked the til.

I overheard him tell a girl it was from a fight and that the other guy was worse. How classy

After an hour and a half of shelf stocking and dish washing. I heard an adorable groan. She was waking up. I rushed over to the sofa she was laying on. I had no idea what to do at this point. As she woke up she locked eyes with me. Her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and my stone cold grey ones.

"Malfoy.." she began to say "what happened? How did i get here?"

"You don't remember?" I asked suddenly

"I remember going to pay the bill for the drinks from tonight and talking to the bar man but then it goes kinda fuzzy" a painful look was making it way onto her face and she began to rub her wrist. I sat down next to her and pulled her hand away

"Don't rub it, you'll only hurt it more" i reached over to the freezer next to the sofa and pulled out an ice pack. Slowly placing it over the sore redness on her wrist. Her eyes slowly looked down at her wrist, i could tell she was upset.
"The bar man, he uh, he started trying to make sexual advanced to you and he got kinda violent. He grabbed your wrist, i noticed as i was coming out to stock the shelves. I could see he was hurting you and as soon as he yanked you forward i couldn't contain my rage and i swung at him. I know you can defend yourself love but he made me so angry, i just-" i was talking way to fast but she was hearing every word. How do i know? Because she stopped me and asked.

"Love? Did you refer to me as love?" She looked up at me, her neat eyebrows furrowed by her curiosity. Redness approaching my cheeks. Oh shit

"Sorry, habit i have. I am sorry for stepping in tho. I know you can handle yourself, it's something i like about you" as i finished talking the redness began to take over her face and not mine. She was blushing. Her adorable round cheeks with a beautiful rosey blush. She was so precious

"I uh...I appreciate you stepping in. Honestly, i don't think i would have been able to handle myself in that situation. And with how red this mark is, i think he would have easily overpowered me. You saved me from more pain, thank you Draco" her voice was soft, the weakness still buried within. She locked eyes with me.

We stayed looking into each others eyes for a while. Til she spoke again. And she said something i would have never expected.

"You're like my knight in shining amour"

I was taken aback. I felt myself jolt back a little.
I was a knight. Not just to her but i was HER knight. This day isn't real, this isn't happening

Nodding slowly i stuttered "y-yeah i guess i am, y-your k-k-knight"

Gracefully she smiled. Infatuating me once again with her beauty. For the next 10 minutes we never broke eye contact. Occasionally we would say small sentences to each other but it was never much of a conversation.

"*cough* i uh, i have to get back to work" breaking the eyes contact i plainly spoke, as i began to get up. Her soft hand grabbed my arm.

Her hands are so small and dainty. And so soft as well. They could barely grab half the way round my arm.

"Don't go. Not just yet please" she asked me quietly, her voice breaking on the last word. I nodded hurriedly and sat back down.

She wrapped her arms carefully around my neck. She was hugging me. My heart began to race. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't been hugged like this before. And never by anyone other then my mother and lexi. I was frozen, like a lake in winter. Soon i managed to relax and carefully slither my arms around her waist. I was hugging her back. I had never been like this before. In this position. It was nerve racking. Terrifying. But truly it was the most comforting thing. Her hair brushed into my face, the smell of her sweet strawberry scent filling my nose. I was happy.

As she pulled away the loss of contact made me feel a little empty however she was still close. She was sitting up, her face inches from mine. My heart raced faster, my breath wasn't steady and all i could think was don't frick this up draco.

She looked into my eyes, and i looked into her. I could see her, slowly getting closer.
Was this gonna happen?? Is she doing what i think she's doing?  I can't breathe. I can't get the wrong message here. What if i screw it up. What if i scare her. I can't take advantage of her, but if she kisses me does it count. She has just been grabbed and passed out, she isn't going to kiss me. Keep it together draco. Breathe in, breathe out. In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out.

My thoughts were stopped by her tiny hand gently placing on my cheek. She was looking me in the eyes still, her lips lightly parted. What was happening?? Hermione granger. The golden girl. Wait...she hated that i thought of her like that. Was this it? Was she going to show me how not golden she was? I am so confused.

"Draco, why did you help me?" She asked me in a whispery tone while she looked all around my face.

"I-i uh" i choked on my words "because i got angry"

"But why? Why angry?" She interrogated me. Did she really want to know?

"I didn't like you getting hurt. It makes me angry"

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you"

"Well what else do you want there to be?"

"Tell me the truth. Why does it make you angry? Me getting hurt? For 6 years you hated me. Why care now?"

"Hermione don't"

"Don't what?"

"Don't do this" i was begging

"Tell me please" she was too

"Love please"

"Love? Again? Tell me why you care and tell me why you call me love. I have never heard you say it to anyone else. Tell me Draco. Tell me." She inched closer. Looking dead into my eyes. I felt like she could see my soul. "Tell me" she repeated sternly

"Because i do care about you. We became friends remember?" I was trying to hard to find the perfect cover stories

"But why love? Why protect me? Why get so angry? Why do all this? You aren't as friendly with the others. Why me Draco? Why me?!" She began to raise her voice

"Why not?" I asked her, i could feel my emotions building

"Because for 6 years you hated me. You bullied me"

"I'm sorry for bullying you but i never hated you. You know that"

"Why me Draco? Why? Why do you care so much for me?"

"Hermione stop now" i warned her. I didn't want to say it. I couldn't.

"No Draco don't boss me around!Why me?!" She got up as she spoke, raising her voice.

I got up. My anger boiling "you really wanna know?!" I asked her my face going hot from anger

"Yes i do!" She shouted

"Because of this" i stated as calmly as i could before pulling her close by the waist and doing what i waited six years to do...

Kiss her.

———————————————————————————————

I know this was short. I apologise and i'm aware it was been a whole month. I'm so sorry. But i hope this chapter is good enough. I feel it is the start of an exciting plot.

Leave your comments all over the book, i love to read them. I love you all so much, thank you for your support.

Have an amazing morning, afternoon, evening or night <3

Lots of love
Fightagurl123
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 144 29
On a night of doing their rounds, Draco and Hermione stumbled upon a room hidden behind a tapestry in the dungeons. Exploring the room exposed someth...
259K 5.2K 31
18 year old Hermione Granger has lived with the Granger's her whole life, knowing, believing that they were her parents. The Second Wizarding War has...
438K 15.1K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
79.3K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...