Still Into You (ELECEED) HEAV...

By dark-night-hero

Strange enough, no matter how many times he push you away. You're still into him. Eleceed Fanfic Eleceed Kaid... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Important must read!

Seven

4.4K 256 30
By dark-night-hero

"Don't."

"I'm not even doing anything, Kartien."

You spoke, looking around due to a presence you have been feeling for a while now.

"But you're meddling."

"No I'm not."

You spoke, pausing as you glare at him before looking around once again.

"Just want to go out for a walk."

You added, standing up from your seat and eventually started walking out the door as soon as you set your research paper down.

"(First name)(Last name)."

You turn around to look at your acquaintance, one you know for a very long time due to countless researches the two of you have done together but never really cross the line, a silent and not obvious mutual respect.

"Don't get involved."

"What? Why?"

You frown but then relaxed, not that you were listening. Not that you are going to listen, like really.

"He's none of your business, don't get yourself involved with that guy..."

"Woah, that's new. Coming from you?"

You chuckle at him, causing Kartien to get irked up, hands gripping on the paper he was currently reading.

"Forget it, do your shit."

"Awww look at him getting all mad."

"Quit pissing him off, (First name)."

Said the familiar voice on the side.

It was your adoptive sister you took into the family a long time ago. Leanne, who was currently laying down and relaxing on the couch inside Kartien's office, eating her chips in hand. She was doing something no one would even dare do right in front of the world's best healer and someone who belongs to the world's top 50 rankers.

"If you're going, then go. Stop playing around here."

Leanne spoke shamelessly, not even once look up to spare you a glance as she kept eating her damn chips.

Looking back and forth a Leanne who was acting all shamelessly and Kartien who does not seem to mind such behavior he would definitely fucking mind. You scoffs at them and eventually left the research lab before leaving Kartien's premises.

Upon leaving Kartien's place, the presence was no even stronger than it was before. It was not those awakened powers you have sense before. This one seems fierce, sharp, blazing. It seems electrifying. Like the rumored wild awakened one everyone seems to have been talking about nowadays.

Following the trail of power, there you landed right in front of an empty and dark alley.

"hmmm?"

Looking down, there was trail of blood, one where no one would really notice but you did, you are pretty sensitive after all.

Clicking your tongue, Kartien's warning suddenly came into mind causing you to roll your eyes. After plundering a bit, you decided to shrug all your thoughts off. Since you are here, might as well investigate. After all, the trail of power disappeared around here so the possibility of meeting that guy in here is high. But then again, looking at the trail of blood, a smirk made its way on your lips.

Soon, as you step into the cold, empty and dark alley. Your figure seemed to have disappeared within the darkness of the alley. There was no steps, just the heavy breathing of a certain male as he seemed to be in a bad shape, but that does not mean that he could easily become a target.

The figure in the dark, the one who merge with dark, you, kept observing him in the dark. Waiting for the right moment to trike. It was truly such a shame. Every since you have heard about this certain individual, you hold a high regards for him and yet here he was.

All wounded up to your displeasure and does not seem to be aware of the danger that lurks around him. It was truly such a shame. What was this guy's name again? Kay? Kartien did mentioned his name one time, come to think of it, he does seemed to be quite acquaintance with this guy-

"Who's there."

He must be crazy. He must be fucking crazy sending a goddamn electric blast towards you despite your hidden presence, causing a scratch on your cheeks, blood dripping down afterwards. He must be fucking crazy.

But the thing is, you are also fucking crazy. Crazy for falling in love at first sight for the guy who almost though really impossible blast your head of with a simple wave of electricity.

You just had this shiver all over your body as if you had been electrified. Right in front of you was a guy with quite a bloody figure although not as bad as you imagined him to be. He was bleeding from his abdomen, his clothes- oh damn those turtleneck that was almost tear down from the side showing off his well toned body.

It was only a spilt moment when you saw him, the moment he used his awakened power to attack you had you been given the chance to take a good look at him. It was short, a very short moment like a lightning that came upon the land that leaves an everlasting sight.

This fearsome, never backing down, arrogant gaze send a shiver down your spine. It seems like he the rumors in terms of his looks was no exaggeration. And his power and senses, not even the top 50 as well as the few top 10 rankers in the world was able to detect your presence.

"Fear me not, darling. I mean no harm."

You spoke half truth and half lie.

It is true that he have nothing to fear you and it was a lie that you mean no harm, although it was not the case right now, that was not the case before as you were planning to get rid of him.

"Bullshit, came out before I kill-"

"Happy now? Darling?"

Stepping out of the dark, there you emerged all in your glory.

Also unlike earlier where it is abnormally dark within the alley, the moon light have finally shined upon even in the coldest, deepest and darkest part of the alley were the two of you were at right now.

The two of you could clearly see each other right now thanks to the moonlight. There he was looking up at you from his seated position on the ground. Never once the two of you looked away from each other, just carefully analyzing each other without letting your guard down, after all one suspicious move is all it would take for the suspense atmosphere between the two of you break.

Then suddenly you crouch down to his level, a smirk made its way on your lips as you keep a safe distance away from him.

"Cat got your tongue? Mr. Kayden Break?"

"What fucking nonsense-!"

He was cut off. Cut off by a kiss that came out of nowhere.

It was something that came out of nowhere for him and came out of impulse for you. He just look irresistible and you just happened to have a right treatment for his wounds. Though if your sister, Leanne and Kartien were to see you right now, you are afraid you will be attacked by their awakened power for doing something that is yet to be said effective.

Nowadays, after making some deals with Kartien, you two as well as your sister have been coming up with a possible way to make your healing ability to be of use. And so far it seems like it is theoretically proven that it would only work if you exchange or give body fluid to another person. It was still a test currently in the process. And a test you are currently conducting with a very personal reason.

Kayden tried to push you away, really. But then again, despite looking less injured than he was, it seems like he have taken quite internal damage as he seems to be in no shape to fight back. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why he run away as soon as he won the battle that started out of impulse.

Smirking as you continue to kiss him and invade his mouth where he was in no position to fight back. Your hands roam to his abdomen, in the same place where he was physically wounded in which he could not help but to flinch upon feeling your cold bare fingers touching his wound... wound that seems to have disappeared as well as the pain he was feeling moments ago.

Not only that, the feeling of exhaustion that he was feeling as well as the portion of energy he have spent these past few days fighting different opponents starts to replenish. And that was all because of what... you?

You were aware, aware of the effect you are giving Kayden Break right now. You are aware of the fact that you are slowly letting him recover his strength as well as the possibility of you being in danger as you feel his hold on you starting to go firm.

But would that stop you from making out with this hot crazy guy who seemed like he wants to kill you right here and now? No.

"!! Ugh!"

"You!"

He looks like he wants to kill you right now.

With his hand tightly wrapped around your neck slowly suffocating you, you lips curved up into a smile. Despite being slammed harshly on the wall by the same man you were making out with moments ago.

"Who are you?"

He was still panting, you could not blame him though, that was a long session between the two of you.

And as if giving you room for reply, his hold slightly let loose but remains keeping you in place, keeping you trapped between him and the wall, not that you mind.

"The allias is L.A, Leanne Alcantara. But since you've already seem yours truly within her true glory. I am (First name)(Lastname), Kayden Break."

You knew your name rights a bell.

The sole successors of the former top 10 world ranker who purposely stepped down on the rankings not too long ago, just a few years back before he started spreading his name. The crazy, rich, beautiful and powerful individual who refuses to be a ranker but upon being a threat to both good and bad organization. The (Lastname) now serves as the mediator of both sides, in short they were like the judge that keep both sides in check, making sure the balance was their thus asserting even more power and influence than they already have as the top ranker within the world world.

And Kayden does not are about any of that, just by his looks you knew he does not give an inch of fuck about it and as if it does not make you more into him.

"Let loose pal, it's gonna start to leave a mark."

You spoke casually, tapping the hand was holding you on your neck.

"I don't owe you anything."

He spoke as soon as he lets go of you before turning his back into you causing you to pout, rubbing your neck.

"Who says you owe me anything?"

He was about to take a step forward when you spoke to him.

"I approached you because I want to, I heal you because I want to kiss you. You don't owe me a shit."

This time you were serious.

"But if you feel like you do owe me something, how about a date when we meet again?"

As soon as you said that, he was out of your sight.

Leaving you alone in the dark but unlike those times where you were left alone, you do not feel like you were lonely at all.

ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: January 31, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1K 14
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
3.9K 198 27
In which the great Kayden have a younger sister. . . . . . "So you guys are siblings." "Yea-" "I think not" . . . "I remembered I don't have...
218K 5.8K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...