Two

Walking out of the familiar yet not to familiar airport within the land of Korea. You took of your shades that hide away your (eye color) iris as you look up at the blue sky of Seoul. Looking around, it gives off the same vibes as it has long ago. Korea was as peaceful as ever causing you to smile to yourself.

And yet that peaceful vibes were cut off short as you phone rings. Causing you to click your tongue in annoyance before checking out the caller that almost made you shut your phone down.

Seongik Han

'Do not answer at all cost'

Calling

Looking at the silly name you have named the former number one ranker of Korea, also a retired world ranker. You chuckle, you used to be afraid of that man, not because he was stronger than you but out of respect. You have seen how peaceful have grown the Korean Awakened one under his leadership.

Come to think of it, how did you even get involved with that man? Out of all the places you have been to, Korea was probably the place you have gone under the radar in the world of Awakened ones for so long. Still, looking back, it was also your fault for letting your guard down in Korea back then.

Once again looking at the never ending caller, you let out a sigh. What could this old man probably wants?

"Hello."

"You sure took your time answering the call, (First name). Or should I call you L.A as you're called nowadays?"

Okay you regret it. You should have not answered.

With a click of tongue,

"You're still sharp as ever. Was the reason of retiring out of old age a lie? You seems to be updated about me. I wouldn't mind if it was the current world ranker that expose me like that because they're no easy fools, well of course it's a different thing if they're new within the ranks. But to think that you knew."

You could not help but to let out a chuckle as you tease the old man.

"Ehem, may I know what do you want from me?"

You spoke like a good nurtured awakened one you are.

"Its rare for you to call me unless you need something from me, Mr. Han."

"Ohhoho, when you put it like that you make me feel bad."

"Oh please, Mr. Han."

You could not help but to roll your eyes as you grab your other phone to call for cab, keeping your phone balanced in between your cheek and shoulder.

"Why don't you pay visit to my academy?"

"Academy?"

Just what the hell was this old man up to- Ah.

For a moment, those (eye color) iris became sharp as the corner of your lips curl up into a smirk.

This sly old man.

"There I thought this good old Sir was having the time of his life upon retiring. It seems to me that you still have something to do after retiring, Mr. Han."