Four

It was a bad day already.

Earlier this morning you have heard that your obedient adoptive little sister had gone missing. To make matters worst, that punk, Kartien act as if nothing was happening.

And to make your day even worse.

You've been waiting for the past hours for a certain individual that was supposed to be here hours ago and it was starting to pissed you off even more.

It seems to you that everyone is testing your patience on this very day where you should be in a very good mood.

Clicking your tongue as you played with a glass of good wine. You look at the time on your wrist watch.

12:31 am.

Just like that you drown yourself in wine.

It was not until two days that Kayden arrived back home.

Unlike for mood the previous days before, you were quite in a good mood, all they have to do was to avoid mentioning two sensitive topic.

First is where your missing adoptive sister, L.A. Second is the one who stood you up on your anniversary, Kayden Break.

With one of the culprit arriving at your mansion. You tried to play it cool, after all you an Kayden have known each other for a very long time now. You knew how busy the two of you could be.

But the two of you did make an exception of your anniversary.

Clicking your tongue at the thought, you decided to let that matter slide. This was the first time after all.

"Hey Kayden whe-"

"Can you just, give me some space and shut the fuck up?"

As soon as that words came out of his mouth, saying something he should not have. You felt like the switch inside you flipped. Yet to realize during those moments that even he seems surprised by his words as his piercing gaze soften.

"What the fuck did you just said to me?!"

"Look- I'm s-"

"No you shut the fuck up!"

You screamed at him, glaring and pointing fingers at him.

Before you knew it, two- almost three days worth of remorse came out of you mouth. Screaming every complain that came out of your mouth. You did not even know when did you started acting up like a bitch.