One

In the corner of the city was an abandoned and dark alley. It may not be that obvious in the eyes of the public, but something horrible is currently happening on it.

Inside the dark alley away from the eyes of the public, was a woman with a pair of purple iris, her black hair tied into a high bun, her cheeks tainted with blood of others.

"Ah that felt nice. Where are we again?"

Pulling the almost unconscious man by his hair who couldn't help but to scream in pain.

But that scream did not even reach the main street of the city, with her spacial isolationist cast on the place, no noise could make it out of the alley and that woman knew that very well.

"Oh right."

With a wicked smile on her face, she tighten the hold on his hair and pull him further close to her as she stares almost directly in his soul.

"Where is Kayden Break?"

Her voice almost sounds like an angel if only her face could match her voice.

"I- I don't know..."

The man on her hold cries, alone and terrified.

Just like that shadow cast upon her face as the man screams echoed in the alley, most likely never to be seen again.

With a click of a tongue, the woman toss the unconscious, almost dead body of the man on the side that was soon devoured by darkness. Her eyes glaring at the void, clearly pissed by the lack of information she was getting for the past few weeks of investigation and finding.

"L.A is missing... Kayden is missing... Kartien is a fucker per usual..."

The woman utter as she wipe off the blood on her face with her wet wipes that she just grab on her bag that she have left on the corner.

Throwing away her used wipes on the corner, she clicked her tongue once again before bitting it. After all it was a bad mannerism of her whenever she was in a bad mood or when she's anxious.

It's been three months since she have lost contact with her adoptive sister L.A, and not too long ago she also have lost information and contact with Kayden ever since the humor of him colliding with the world's top 10 comes.

"Useless fuckers."

She curse and grit her teeth to prevent herself from clicking her tongue once again.

She's been trying to track down the people, awakeners in contact with the two but there was no information so far and it was getting on her nerves.

With a sigh, the darkness that was eating away the alley disappeared. Looking down at her appearance, she pick her bag once there was no traces of blood that was obvious to the eyes of normal people.

Proceeding to give it a go and leave the alley. In the midst of it, her phone on her bag rings causing her to raise her brows nevertheless fish her phone out of her bag.

Yujeong Kang

Calling