𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝�...

By SeeSawCommunity

꧁ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱꜱᴄ꧂ ✎...ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱʏᴍᴍᴇᴛÉᴄʜᴏɴᴛᴇꜱ, ♛𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓 𝑶𝒇 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒚... More

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨' 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙨' 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨
𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖
𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)
𝙏𝙖𝙜 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙖𝙜 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩
𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)
𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙊𝘾)
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙊𝘾)
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 #2
𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡)
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙭 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡)
𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙊𝙏7)
𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡)
𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 (𝙊𝙏7)
𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙊𝙏7)
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙊𝘾)

86 10 16
By SeeSawCommunity

Finally, we are back with the results of the Idol x OC Category. I am so sorry for the delay. And yeah don't be disheartened if you didn't win. For me, everyone is a winner. So, don't lose hope if you didn't win.

Anyways, so now let's move on to the results.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1st Ranker (Ace)

Book - Fly

Author - gucciavocado78

Judge - badestbitchhh_

Title & blurb:- 10/10
The title is pretty simple but holds a deep connection and meaning which is really intriguing along with the blurb, which is perfect to attract a reader. They both are relevant to the story.

Cover:- 9/10
It looks really good and attractive, I wished to read it the first time I saw it. The fonts are clear and everything looks in place. Though, it's not that relevant to the story.

Plot:- 29.5/30
The plot had its own uniqueness and I really liked it. It was easy to understand but a bit obvious at times since it was based on true events.

Character development:- 9/10
The characters had major development and it was meticulously described, however...a little more description of the features could grow a healthy form of imagining and understanding them.

Pace:- 10/10
It was neither too slow nor too fast.

Indulgement:- 9/10
I felt like I was the character but like mentioned before, a little more description of the features could grow a healthy form of imagining and understanding them. Nevertheless, I couldn't be more interested to read the chapters.

Grammar:- 9/10
The grammar was almost flawless and not too complicated. The writing wasn't cramped up but rather written smoothly.

Sense:- 5/5
The story made full sense.

Enjoyment:- 5/5
I would like to read it again and definitely share it with others, it really was comprehensive and heart-touching.

Feedback:- I believe the book just needs some minor editing and it will be outstanding!

Total:- 95.5/100

2nd Ranker (King)

Book - Mirrored World: The Last Guardian

Author - agust-bangtan

Judge - badestbitchhh_

Title & Blurb:- 9/10

The title and blurb are interesting, although I felt like the blurb described a little bit extra. Nevertheless, it was intriguing and urged me to read.

Cover:- 10/10
I really love how it's made and is relevant to the story, the fonts are clear and suit the cover. It isn't cramped up but rather, properly spaced and adjusted.

Plot:- 29/30
The plot was pretty fascinating and unique although some parts were a bit obvious, it was easy to understand either way.

Character development:- 9/10
The characters had quite an unexpected development, though some had major ones. Not all of them were obvious from my point of view. I was able to picture and understand them.

Pace:- 9/10
It was neither that fast nor that slow, there were twists but some of them were obvious.

Indulgement:- 10/10
I did feel like I was the character and read the chapters with full interest.

Grammar:- 9/10
It was almost flawless, I hardly found two-three mistakes, the words weren't that complicated and the writing wasn't cramped up.

Sense:- 5/5
The story made absolute sense, and I hope it will continue that way.

Enjoyment:- 5/5
I would love to read it again and share it with others, it was comprehensive and interesting.

Feedback:- Only some minor editing, and your book would be flawlessly awesome! I'll be looking forward to updates.

Total:- 95/100

3rd Ranker (Queen)

Book - The Angel Likes Gucci

Author - twinkle_tae

Judge - SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Title & Blurb:- 7/10
The title is unique but the blurb is really short. Nevertheless, it doesn't expose the plot at all.

Cover:- 9.5/10
It looks a little bit empty on the left side of Taehyung's head but the cover is really beautiful and eye-catching as well. The small tear in front of Taehyung's face was a really good idea.

Plot:- 29/30
I felt like you introduced the main characters too soon. In my sense, you should have given a bit more insights into the female lead's daily life.

Character development:- 7/10
I don't see much development at the moment since it's still ongoing and I hope they will develop but I love the characters, they go perfectly with the plot and they enhance the uniqueness of the book even more.

Pace:- 9.5/10
I feel like it's a tad bit slow but nevertheless, it's good slow but then again, I didn't expect the main characters to meet so soon either. In my opinion, the plot was a bit fast there.

Indulgement:- 9.5/10
Your writing is really good as well as your grammar so it keeps the readers hooked.

Grammar:- 9.5/10

Your grammar is perfect except you used informal words like "we're", etc. in the narration which should only be used in dialogues.

Sense:- 5/5
Doesn't the marks say it all~

Enjoyment:- 4.5/5
I didn't understand when it was time skip until I read the next sentences which actually ruined the flow for me so you should give an indicator that you time skipped here.

Feedback/opinion:- Your book is really good, I enjoyed reading it.

Total:- 90.5/100

3rd Ranker (Queen)

Book - The Alluring Abyss

Author - Ana_2504

Judge - SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Title & Blurb:- 9.5/10
The title is beautiful and the Blurb catches your attention with the way it has been nicely portrayed.

Cover:- 4.5/10
It doesn't give that abyss vibe and the shadow effect on the cover doesn't look nice either and with too many texts, it looks crowded.

Plot:- 28/30
Even though it's a typical plotline, it's rare to find one like this as well. It's really enjoyable, honestly speaking. The flow and everything. I have read many books with this plot but it still had its own uniqueness. Namjoon still hasn't been able to meet his spring and I hope the best for him.

Character development:- 9/10
I do see development in the characters but it's like Namjoon needs a bit more.

Pace:- 8.5/10
Its slow but it's good to show the development of the characters but I feel like the "both of them gaining feelings" part was a bit fast for the plot.

Indulgement:- 9.5/10
The characters are awesome and I relate with them so much. Every word, every sentence, every feeling, it's like they are me. I was really indulged in it.

Grammar:- 7/10
I did see some grammar mistakes here and there but it's nothing, proofreading would do the job. Also punctuation, it's okay to use commas because after all, they give a slight pause to a sentence that is needed but do not overuse them. You know what to write but I think you use too many adjectives. Try to make a sentence better like the one in your first paragraph of the first chapter, you should write it like this "Her silky hair tied in a loose bun, strands falling all over her face and annoying her." It's already in a loose bun so of course strands are gonna fall. You need to keep that in mind, your sentence structure is off in places and you use 'indeed' where it is not necessary at all. Then the sentence before the sentence I pointed out, sounds off too. Your writing style is not bad but not good either but you are pretty creative.

Sense:- 5/5
The marks say it all.

Enjoyment:- 5/5
I really enjoyed it, it was unique for me.

Feedback/opinion:- Do not be so informal when you are not writing dialogues like 'hell nah' 'bleh' 'welp', it reduces the beauty of a book. It doesn't make the book appealing at all. I would say to not point out the obvious all the time and make paragraphs when necessary. I love your creativity, how you used winter and spring, kind of reminded me of spring day.

I have read/reviewed your book a couple of times and I see you have made changes to it and that too good ones. Keep it up~

Total:- (86+5) = 91/100 (5 points for the tag fest.)

Congratulations to the winners. 🎉❣️💓

O

ther Amazing Books -

• Tomorrow - 77/100

• Be With You - 72/100

• Heart - 58/100

• The Blueties and The Beasts - 62/100

• His Dominant Love - 84/100

• Parallel Universe - 74/100

Thanks to everyone for participating and those who didn't win please don't be disheartened. Remember, that we either win or learn, so let's learn and keep writing amazing books.

All the winners are requested to PM me for the stickers and other prizes. Thank you. ❤️❤️

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Fam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
201K 29.8K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
71.3K 1.6K 78
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.