𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙊𝘾)

Finally, we are back with the results of the Idol x OC Category

Finally, we are back with the results of the Idol x OC Category. I am so sorry for the delay. And yeah don't be disheartened if you didn't win. For me, everyone is a winner. So, don't lose hope if you didn't win.

Anyways, so now let's move on to the results.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1st Ranker (Ace)

Book - Fly

Author - gucciavocado78

Judge - badestbitchhh_

Title & blurb:- 10/10
The title is pretty simple but holds a deep connection and meaning which is really intriguing along with the blurb, which is perfect to attract a reader. They both are relevant to the story.

Cover:- 9/10
It looks really good and attractive, I wished to read it the first time I saw it. The fonts are clear and everything looks in place. Though, it's not that relevant to the story.

Plot:- 29.5/30
The plot had its own uniqueness and I really liked it. It was easy to understand but a bit obvious at times since it was based on true events.

Character development:- 9/10
The characters had major development and it was meticulously described, however...a little more description of the features could grow a healthy form of imagining and understanding them.

Pace:- 10/10
It was neither too slow nor too fast.

Indulgement:- 9/10
I felt like I was the character but like mentioned before, a little more description of the features could grow a healthy form of imagining and understanding them. Nevertheless, I couldn't be more interested to read the chapters.

Grammar:- 9/10
The grammar was almost flawless and not too complicated. The writing wasn't cramped up but rather written smoothly.

Sense:- 5/5
The story made full sense.