𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 (𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙓 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡)

Yes, yes, yes!! You are seeing it right! Finally, the results of the Idol X Idol category are here

Yes, yes, yes!! You are seeing it right! Finally, the results of the Idol X Idol category are here. As usual, don't be disheartened if you didn't get to win.

Anyways, so now let's move on to the results.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1st Ranker (Ace)

Book - Masked Swan

Book - Masked Swan

Author - blaze-bangtan

Judge - burrito_in_bed

Title and Blurb:- 10/10
The title was graceful and intriguing, completely matching the story's mood and vibe. The description was great and did the job without giving out much of the plot.

Cover:- 10/10
The cover was also graceful and pretty. The subtitle gave away the mood of the story. Overall, great cover.

Plot:- 29/30
The trope and plot were unique. The thriller-crime plot was very fun to read and I enjoyed it a lot.

Character development:- 10/10
The character development was great and well described. The amazing plot topped with the great description gave each reader an amazing treat!

Pace:- 9/10
The pace was perfect. There were a few points where it went a little fast, but that is what thrillers are about. Thrillers are supposed to be racey and exciting and this was captured well.

Indulgement:- 9/10
I was completely hooked on the story. It had me on edge, wondering what would happen next.

Grammar:- 10/10
I couldn't find any grammatical errors or typos as far as I read!

Sense:- 5/5
The story made sense till where I have read it.

Enjoyment:- 5/5
The poems were the main reason I found the book amazing. They were absolute heaven.