Interview With The Author [Bo...

By ChatDies

*Completed* Check out these awesome interviews with some new and amazing authors! More

Interview With The Author [Book Two]
Interview With Psychology_Stud
Interview With Darkdemon125
Interview With KristiiKitt
Interview With LaLa3445
Interview With Zanna480
Interview With DragonRider120
Interview With Makayla_Salvatore15
Interview With WritterAli
Interview With Babykay1494
Interview With Taylorwut
Interview With WeWereForever
Interview With Rainjays
Interview With A_Chelsea_Smile
Interview With Louislover81
Interview With Twightfan
Interview With Skywriter123
Interview With KilimanGreene
Interview With FallingInRomance
Interview With Mysteria12345
Interview With Emcalifo
Interview With Somendra
Interview With LaciDenise
Interview With TheSaddestFear
Interview With MariaLuvsCandy
Interview With Scarleneenelracs
Interview With ForeverWolves
Interview With Yuki_Shuichi
Interview With Blueeyesdragon101
Interview With KrystalMarie
Interview With PaigeyLou
Interview With TorynnLewis
Interview With ThornEyes
Interview With Palenomian101
Interview With L0V3ILY
Interview With CocoSkyes
Interview With Queen_Elixir
Interview with Helvetica
Interview With GoldLumos9886
Interview with Pearloftheocean
Interview With TeaIsLeafJuice
Interview With Elsceey4321
Interview With Dogpower77
Interview With Mercedemayhem
Interview With Sincerelydeep

Interview With XxBelovedxX

32 2 0
By ChatDies

11 Questions About You!

>1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

> My name is Michelle.

>2. Age:

>I am currently 18.

>3. Username(s):

>XxBelovedxX

>4. Favorite Color(s):

> Honestly, I don’t have a favorite color. I actually consider that I actually have a sort of liking for all the colors. But since I have to decide I would say Purple because is the most I use.

>5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

> I actually have a lot of favorite musicians and bands but my favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutches and musician Demi Lovato.

>6. Favorite Drink:

>My favorite drink is coffee.(especially my grandmothers)

>7.What's your favorite book and why?

> It is Beautiful Creatures. Because of the way the mystery involves greatly with the romance and it still has that Historical Fiction. I love how the romance sparks between the two characters and how they leave you knowing that the girl is a good/bad witch.

>8. Who’s your hero?

> My hero is my mother. My mother is my hero because she has sacrificed so much for me that I am very grateful. She is the person I have the most disagreements but that still gets me! I love you mom!

>9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

> I would say first that all of the authors who gets ask this question should say ten. Yes, I say I am a ten because though I do have a lot of mistakes in my books to fix, it is my book. It was my idea so I would say I deserve a ten. I am a good author because I write with inspiration and upload and because I came up with the idea.

>10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

> My favorite hobby is composing music

>11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

>I don’t have one but when I do I will!

---------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

>1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

>Hidden Reasons - This is about a girl named Michelle. She is not your normal nerd but a normal girl hidden in big clothes. She thinks that love is not about clothes or how you look. It is about the heart, personality and what is in the inside. She has other reasons why she sticks with being a nerd though. What are they?

>Unexpected Life - Not all lifes are easy, especially when you don't have enough money for survival. Melinda is a seventeen-year old who has not had an easy life. When life hands her drama, she makes the best of it. She wasn't raised in an environment which is admirable, but she tries, especially with her mother’s guidance, to rise and provide for her mother just as her mother does for her. Meet Melinda,the respected one in Brooklyn,with a sacrificed woman as a mother. As you see she meets the real world, just too cruel for a seventeen year old to handle. In an atmosphere where drugs are like candy, everywhere and prostitutes are like pop stars, famous. Besides that an unknown secret is ready to explode. What more can happen?

>2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

>Sadly, no.

>3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

>I don’t know depending on the circumstances but I haven’t.

>4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

>I actually love both my stories. I don’t update often since problems since to pop up at the moment. The easiest to write has been Unexpected Life.

>5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

> It depends on what am I trying to portrait but two weeks or three. I like my chapters to be long.

>6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

> I would say Hidden Reasons since my other book has only been uploaded the prologue.

>7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

> I love to right the emotions of what the character is passing through. I actually love to portrait each of their feelings wanting the readers to feel what they are feeling.

>8. What is your least favorite part to write?

>The suicide scene in Hidden Reasons.

>9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

>Yes, I have and it is in my Ipad.

>10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

>These is my first actually.

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!

>1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

>I actually was looking for an app that contained a good source of reading and Wattpad pooped in. I actually was curios and since that moment I loved it.

>2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

>It was rather easy. Yes, I had my questions but I went to the newcomers and they showed me around.

>3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

>Actually, nothing. I love it how it is and I think it is what we authors and readers like.

>4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

>I love how you can divide the books into different genres and that everything is perfectly organized.

>5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

> I would say…Eyes Open by niteowll43

>6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

> I honestly think that, I don’t care because I might have little fans but each of them help me and support me in any way.

>7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

> I think Wattpad should advertise more the not popular stories than the popular ones.

>8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

> I may sound too much of a girl but romance.

>9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?

> I read once this book called A Strange Love. I liked the whole concept of the book that she has a plan nobody knows but I didn’t finish it reading since it contained too much curses.

>10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

>I would rate it a ten, I love how it works and I don’t regret ever coming here.

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!

>1. What’s the one thing you can't possibly live without?

>I couldn’t live without my friends and family. They are absolutely everything to me, without them I don’t know what I would have done. They actually have saved my life in a various couple of times.

>2. Would you prefer to have Birds or Fish as pets?

>Fishes because they don’t make noises but they always ended up dead in the first two days.

>3. Can you unjumble this word: beolcltathe

>Oh my, I couldn’t and I sense it is going to be something I know.

[Huh... apparently I didn't write this one down so I cannot for the life of me remember what it is.  So I had to use google and now I remember and it was Tableclothe]

>4. What's your biggest regret thus far in your life?

>That I thought life was a fairytale. That I thought bad people could be change and to let my heart be hurt so many times that I bury the feelings. The worst is that when they come back you have to re-bury them.

>5. What do your friends describe you as?

>The thoughtful, kind, funny, friendly good-two shoes.

>6. Fill in the blank: I want to punch___________?

>My real father for personal reasons. He has made my life a lie and he made me hate the thought of breathing.

>7. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

>hahaha I love this one: O.o its just so funny!!

>8. Do you enjoy storms or sunny weather more?

>Actually where I live I have both sunny and rainy so I will say both. The sun when we go to the beach and the rain because my friends and I just go to the rain and have fun dancing under it.

>9. What is your favorite word?

> Oki doki.

>10. Favorite candy bar?

>I love the Dove chocolate filled with caramel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
264K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
163K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
60K 4.4K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍