Interview With LaLa3445

11 Questions About You! 

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Jordan and Mickey

2. Age:

N/A

3. Username(s):

LaLa3445

4. Favorite Color(s):

red,black,neon green,hot pink

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Black Veil Brides,NeverShoutNever!,Asking Alexandria,Blaclisted Me,ect. 

6. Favorite Drink:

energy drinks from Rac Track

7.What's your favorite book and why?

Same As It Never Was, Because me and Olivia have very similair lifes

8. Who’s your hero?

Richard Colson Baker ( mgk) 

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

6

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Singing

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

Depends on the fan

------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

-All's Fair In Love And War

Jordan Carter, a Gryffindor with a taste for the bad side. Draco Malfoy, a Slytherin and bully of the school…with a taste for the red and gold? Friends since the beginning, with nothing but prejudice to stand in their way. Jordan, now going into her third year, craves change, and her friends are more than happy to help. Join Jordan, now known as Mickey, through the excitement of new crushes, jealous friends, and a seriously bad case of the bad boy blues.

-Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

Carter Griffin is in her third year of highschool when a boy Tyler Smith and his mom move in next door. shes shy at first but warms up to him after getting to know him. Soon Tyler learns Carters biggest secret and Carter learns that Tyler is a huge player. Will the truth about Carter come out or will they take it to the grave, will Tyler ever understand why he cant be with just one girl? And will Carters brother ever come home? and whos this guy who looks and acts alot like Tyler? You'll have to find out.

Who Owns My Heart( Eminem/Harry Styles)

-Jazmine Underwood is the half sister of Liam Payne. Yes Liam of One Direction the talented boy band. She had to leave all her friends behind when her parnts died in a car crash. That was four months ago since then shes been on tour with her brother and the boys. Jazmine has loved One Direction ever since she heared there first song an a made it a goal to aleast date one of them. But what happens if she cant pick the one she wants to ask out or when Liams girlfriend whos also Jazmines bestfriend comes to visit them on tour and developes a crush on a curly haired boy in the band and helps Jazmine see who shes liked the whole time?

-The Effects Of Storm 

Veronica a.k.a Storm just got home from England after going to a school. She's been gone for a whole year and a half and cant wait to go home. She left with brown hair , no piercing,not even a small tattoo,dressed like a boy most times,and had brace's. Now she's coming back brace free,piercing's,tattoo's,and acts and dresses just like a girl. When she gets home she cant wait to see her family,friends but mostly her boyfriend Chase. What would happen if she fell for 2 guys at the same time will anything ever go back to the way things were?