Interview With Sincerelydeep

1. Username and Age:

I am the long awaited and perfect sincerelydeep. I am 17 years old.

2. Favourite Wattpad and Published Author?

You know, all wattpad writers are brave but a great majority of them suck at writing. But I really love Stormchaser, day of abandon, and JackkDaniels for my poetry.

3. What are the names of all your stories and their short summaries?

Skip. Lazy.

[Despite the fact that you're lazy, people should know that you write amazing stories and they should go check you out.  Okay c:] 

4. Which is/was your favorite to write and why?

I really like writing Retribution. Really, really. Because it's what I wish happened to me.

5. What made you want to start writing on Wattpad for hundreds or thousands to read?

I actually didn't know other people could read it at first. I WAS MORTIFIED WHEN I FOUND OUT.

6. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The network and the fact that a super popular writer (cough IJ cough) can be a very good friend.

7. What's your least favorite thing about Wattpad?

The fact that ridiculously low talent gets such high votes.

8. If you could say one thing to your fans besides THANK YOU, what would it be?

We are a family here. If I could give you guys nicknames, it would be 'The Jellyfish' or 'Jellies' for short.

9. Would you like to give your fans or whoever is reading this your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

I will soon!

10. Anything else you'd like to say that I've forgotten to mention?

I have adaptive dysfunction disorder with severely dissociative and schitzophrenic symptoms.