Interview With Somendra

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

My name is Somendra.  

2. Age:

15  

3. Username(s):

Somendra  

4. Favorite Color(s):

Purple  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Nirvana, The Cardigans, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Keane, and many others.  

6. Favorite Drink:

Arizona, Arnold Palmer  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

I don't really have a favorite, I just read this book called Such a Pretty Girl however and it was very good.  

8. Who’s your hero?

I don't really have a hero or somebody I look up to.  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

Probably a 7, I haven't written that much. I wouldn't say i'm bad but i'm not at the point were I can honestly tell myself i'm great.  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

I cheerlead competitively.   

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

My Tumblr is Somendra.Tumblr.Com and my twitter is @Og_Kyoshi  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

I have two books right now, but I gave up on my story "The Runaway" so technically I only have one and its called "A Kiss with a Fist" its about a girl who is a bad ass street fighter and was taken in by a gang of assassins when her mom died. She was trained to become the best assassin of this generation when she turns 18. She then has to attend school and a boy come into the picture.  

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

None of my books are completed yet.  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

My book "The Runaway" Is on hold, i'm thinking about taking it down.  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

My favorite book to write is A Kiss with a Fist. I update it every few days and its the easiest for me to write.   

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

It takes me about two days to write a complete chapter. One day to write the chapter (if i'm not having writers block) and one day to edit it.