𝙽𝚢𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊 {𝙳�...

By adimnos

𝙽𝚢𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊: (𝚗.) 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚊𝚝... More

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚙
𝟷. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸. 𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝟹. 𝙰 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟻. 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔
𝟼. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎
𝟽. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝟾. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟿. 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎
𝟷𝟶. 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗
𝟷𝟷. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟸. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚅𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟻. 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛
𝟷𝟼. 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚜
𝟷𝟾. 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗
𝟷𝟿. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝟸𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟷. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝙸𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚜
𝟸𝟹. 𝙰 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟺. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝟸𝟻. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟸𝟼. 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎
27. Seeing Things

𝟷𝟹. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗

1.8K 102 81
By adimnos

A/N

You have chosen not to tell Technoblade.

thank you to those commenting!! it's one of the only things keeping me writing <3

ت

I backed away slowly, a saddened smile on my face. The tremble in my fingers was too easy to fake.

He would know about the event in a matter of probable hours, it would be suspicious if I didn't tell him of it now when I had the information to do so. But my order? My lie to Schlatt? That secret would be kept with me for as long as possible.

"Its just- I saw Schlatt," I admitted.

Technoblade cocked his head, reaching his full height again. I suddenly remembered his anarchist position. Why would he fight on Pogtopia's side to overturn L'manburg then? Was it from kindness? He had to have another motive.

The man's lips thinned, "And?"

I walked back to my bed, ruffled from my last nightmare. His frame was condescending rather than concerned. Once I had abandoned him to my cloak he leaned against the door frame, picking at his lengthy nails. I turned back a little focusing on them. If I looked hard enough I could see dried blood at the beds.

Mine had long been scrubbed clean.

I prepared myself to speak making sure I didn't fiddle with my hands or rub my neck. Techno had to be trained in similar things I am. Not being pinned as a liar would be quite difficult.

"Schlatt visited Tubbo as I arrived, but he threatened him."

His eyes thinned a slight smile on his face, "And why would be do that?"

I took a slight breath to calm myself. Schlatt had threatened Tubbo because of me, I had to give Schlatt the answer he wanted. But I couldn't say that to Techno. My fingers slipped over the silk of my coat, "I going to assume that he was persuading me for what happened next."

Several breaths hit the warm air before a word was said. Techno gave a smile that didn't reach his eyes. He looked accepting of my answers, maybe a little too accepting. He nodded along for me to continue.

"Schlatt announced a festival to be held the 16th. He ordered Tubbo to organize it and to invite you..." I swallowed, "For me to make a speech."

The blade seemed to take his time to take this in. He looked up to the ceiling, skipping the part he was involved in. He didn't seem that concerned about the event, only the manner I was telling him of it. "And may I ask, why would he be holding a festival."

I shrugged, "Beats me. Maybe for his overall reign? The exile?"

He smiled like that was a sweetest thing has ever heard. And then he looked back down. I expected him to see through my lie, my omit of information.

But Technoblade said alright, a sickening smirk on his face as he nodded and walked closer.

I resisted thinning my eyes at his demeanor. Laughing lightly I lifted my chin to him, "So what's your favorite color?"

His eyebrows notched together, "Red why-"

He didn't have time to doge a punch to his jaw. It already fanned his favorite color across his cheek bone. I smiled, he yelled, or as much as he could in monotone.

"Why the hell did you punch me!?"

I backed away hands going up in feigned surrender, "It hurts less when you don't see it coming. Besides, you asked me too."

Techno's eyes grew wide and I could now see the slightly bloodshot rim. I held in a laugh and he touched his eyelid, almost for blood.

Walking back over to him, I brushed off unidentifiable lint on his shoulders pushing him out the door. "Its been a pleasure Techno but I would rather sleep than talk. I'm going to take after Tommy and start stabbing shit if I don't get to bed."

He narrowed his eyes at me in accusation but allowed me to push him out. The man scoffed, "Alright." But before he exited my room he smiled through the forming bruise, "And would you like me to tell Wilbur of this?"

I nodded reluctant, "I will help him get over the fact you didn't bring me back. He might go a little crazy at the prospect."

"What." he drawled incredulous. Backing up to the door outside he raised his eyebrows. "You looking out for me?"

I shook my head containing a smile I shouldn't have wanted to give in to. "Goodbye Technoblade."

He smirked turning around to leave, "See you soon y/n."

I didn't ask how soon he meant. I backed into my bed and crashed into my mattress, the morning light just rising.

➼➼➼

About The Same Time, Wilbur

Wilbur Soot had hung over his desk for hours. He had been planning dates, times, and redstone mechanics for his detonation. All he needed now was the supplies and the correct person to get them from.

The door's creak announced Dream's arrival. He was utterly silent in his netherite armor, the steel glossed and shinny. He had often wondered how the man had acquired such metal that quickly. Wilbur repositioned himself in his chair, not bothering to hide the blueprints.

The brunette looked him over, "You got my letter?"

Dream tilted his head surveying the room. Truth be told Wil had no idea how he had found Pogtopia. When giving the message to George after Techno left, he only prayed he would find his way here. But Dream knew everything, he was supposed to. It didn't surprise him that he had known where they set up shop.

"George gave it to me." He paused, flicking dust off of his desk. "You really know how to put on a show don't you?"

Wilbur's eyes narrowed, a quirk on his mouth, "What do you mean by that."

Dream turned his head down in consideration. "'I want to be your vassal,'" he recited from memory. Wil had wrote that line with pride. He had always had quite the vocabulary. The man continued, "I brought TNT Wilbur, but I am curious on why you would want such a thing–from me especially."

He needed TNT from Dream because he might as well be the only one that could understand. His one true goal for L'manburg was defiance. But now that had been taken from him–morphed into a unrecognizable nation. There would be no recovering what he had lost.

Why not stop when you're behind?

He remembered Philza used that phrase when he was younger. Stop while you're ahead. The only difference was his phrase felt warped, a black and white filter of a once colorful frame.

Wil looked up and grinned, "I am going to blow up L'manburg." His eyes grew a little widened, a little too crazed. "You're a smart man, yes?"

Dream stood very still. He looked to Wil's blueprints, "I am."

"So you understand when I say that at some point-some point we are the bad guys."

He was. They were. Wilbur and Tommy had run a counterfeit election, lost, and were trying to steal power again. It was hardly a hero's standard.

The masked man considered this, "That's quite debatable. Schlatt is ambitious he is–"

"That's the thing Dream," Wilbur said. He stood up, pacing in front of his scribbled notes and calculations. Finally he spoke again his voice ragged. "If I take power again I will be ambitious."

Dream let out a breath, "I'm allied with-

"Save it," Wilbur smiled. "You want us both to be weak, you thrive off it. Dream you want L'manburg gone... so do I."

The blonde took a step forward, "And your propose to detonate it?"

"There would be nothing left," Wilbur said.

Dream tilted his head at his stance, "What of your friend?"

"Oh Tommy will be fine he's a child I can–"

"That's not who I am speaking of."

Wilbur grew silent. Dream was quite obviously talking about y/n. Technoblade wouldn't be a problem, he hated L'manburg as much as he did, but her?

The door busted open again, and a hybrid laundered in his hair a mess from the wind. They both turned, and Wil grew disappointed with the lack of a girl on his arm. His copper eyes glinted, "Where is she?"

Techno coughed looking up from his crouched position. And Wilbur now noticed the slight bloodshot of his eyes, the redness of his cheek. Her cloak was no where to be found in his hands and Wilbur cracked a smile. She was always so difficult.

The Blade spoke, "Not here. She had the upper hand in the fight. We were in the dark of her own home."

Wilbur nodded. Dream bit his cheek.

"I did learn one thing though."

Dream now turned to him, "What?"

Wilbur once again had not the faintest idea why Dream wasn't asking what Techno meant. He could only assume Dream knew of the kidnaping if he was so poised. And if he knew about those days in the cavern he must know of her escape, or at least pieced it together with Technoblade's arrival.

"There is to be a festival," He raised a hand to his cheek. "People will gather on the 16th and y/n will make a speech."

This, Wilbur could tell Dream did not know. The barest stiffen of his shoulders gave him away, the glance back to him for confirmation. But that wasn't what Wilbur was thinking of now. A idea struck, and he laughed suddenly, a hearty grin that even Dream backed away from.

The blonde reached for his sword but Wil was too busy gasping for air. Oh that was perfect.

Techno straightened himself when Wilbur finally recovered, "That's when it will happen!" The brunette started to pace again, his hands going up in large gestures. He stopped suddenly in front of Dream, "It's now or never."

The man sighed before shuffling through his inventory. Technoblade's eyes widened as the stack of dynamite was placed in his hands.

Dream went to leave, Techno watching him do so. But before his own hand hit the handle Wilbur placed a elbow on his shoulder. The man went still.

Wilbur Soot had a idea, a sickening one but still if her heart landed true... if those years meant something.

"Dream, would you pass over a message from me?"

His jaw clenched with strain, but he finally nodded.

Wilbur smirked, "Tell y/n she has the choice. On the day of the festival if she recites a code... lets say," he drawled, copper eyes rolling. "'Let the festival begin,' I'll light it up."

He couldn't see Dream's reaction, and the man didn't say anything, but Wil knew he would deliver the message. After all, Dream wanted the nation to burn as well. Wilbur let go of his shoulder and stepped back, watching the masked swordsman exit.

Wilbur smiled, "And Dream? You might want to leave at that phrase. I'm blowing this mother fucker to kingdom come."

➼➼➼

I couldn't sleep.

The mattress felt to much like the one in the caves, the locked windows too similar to an age I didn't dare recall. The new sun streamed through my blinds. In a sudden movement I got up threw on my cloak and snatched my knifes, streaming out the door. I needed air. Lots of air. But maybe I could be productive.

I was in a pretty shitty situation. I couldn't rely on Wilbur and Tommy, neither Technoblade as much as I wanted too.

He had a upper hand in any conversation we were in and he knew it. Techno could order me to do practically anything for my debt. I couldn't trust a man with that much power over me.

So as I broke open the door and glimpsed the rising sun I decided my destination. Schlatt would still be asleep at this hour, why not visit Quackity? I needed to get a read on him. He was the Vice President, he must have some information or insight on Schlatt that I'm not aware of. Maybe even his opinion has changed.

Though the broken stone streets yearned to pull me to Nikki's bakery I looked ahead, not caring to wave at the people passing. It seemed tearing down the walls allowed more tourists. Through my hood I glanced new faces in my district I hadn't seen before, their faces alight with newfound excitement.

I picked up my pace, darting out into the main suburbs, then into the capital. L'manburg despite the bad press still functioned, but as I walked into the main city I glimpsed the new construction.

Where walls once stood work offices crowded. I held in my disgust at the citizen's faces, alight with life I haven't seen for much time. If only they knew what it look to get here, what Schlatt has done and will do.

Keeping to the alleys I pulled my hood higher over my face. The main founders were almost treated as celebrities. Though I wasn't much of a favorite, children and autographs where still much of a problem in the capital. That's partially why only the highest members were allowed during meetings and present at elections.

I snuck into the crowded area before the gate. Never rising my head I sidestepped through hundreds of thundering heartbeats, voices yelling at the White house in praise or denial I didn't know. Part of me wondered if they had stayed here all night or had came back at dawn. Poster's raised over my head in worn parchment depicting love and hatred all for the new President.

I sighed as I reached the gate hopping over it in a silence that rivaled their ruckus, at least some of the citizens saw sense.

I finished my climb and flung myself over, my boots hitting the ground without a sound. I was sure no one saw me, but when I glanced back a little girl that strayed from her mother approached the fence.

I cursed myself silently. She had to be at least 5, her blonde hair in messy tangles and feet stuck in odd boots I knew where 2 sizes too big. Only a tunic was draped across her shoulders, her nose pink with cold. The girl shuffled to the bars and looked up to me with golden green eyes.

To be quite honest with myself I had to hold in laughter. We stared at each other unmoving, her curious eyes running over my cloak and bottom face. A small voice hit my ears, "Arachne?"

I coughed out a laugh. I was always quite uncomphortable with these interactions. A small smile from me, "Uhm yes?"

Her face lit up and she reached both hands through the bars as if to hug me. I stepped back automatically, and her hands fell away, my heart with them, "Sorry ma'am your just my favorite, please can you do something about that man?" One small finger pointed to the building, "My Momma doesn't seem to like him very much."

I snuck a glance to her mother, too easy to distinguish in the crowd. The same unruly blonde hair tumbled from her shoulders. She wore the original L'manburg colors now replaced. I shivered.

Reaching down I grabbed her limp hand, warming it in mine, "Only if you put on a coat for me, its cold this time of year, yes?" She returned my gesture grabbing my hand with another of her own, nodding frantically. I smiled slightly, squeezing her hand before letting go to walk away.

The sweet girl's heart thundered, but she nodded like a soldier given an order and ran off to her mother.

I forced myself to turn now to the back entrance of the White house. I couldn't go up the main stairs, too many prying eyes and angry voices would follow me.

Reaching the back of the building I waited for a servant to exit, before sweeping in. Warm air hit my like wildfire. The hearth ran free with flames across the servant's kitchen, breakfast heating above the coals.

With careful steps, I approached the main living area. Two heartbeats hit my ears. I closed my eyes for a moment tracking the sound. Opening them once more I strode for the marble hallway. A deeper voice met my ears, only snippets being heard through the wall. I recognized the voices immediately.

"Schlatt is fine he won fa-"

"Schlatt isn't fine Fundy. I love this country more than anyone but at some point it's wrong. I mean Tubbo man? That isn't right."

"My father was a dictator okay? The President won fairly. You won fairly."

I didn't wait any longer to enter, maids stalked the end of the halls and their beats flew closer. Listening in more would be detrimental, but I had already gotten what I needed.

There was doubts of his reign from the Vice President himself.

The two stilled in their offensive positions, a accusing finger from Fundy falling to his side. "Oh hello Arachne," Fundy said, his face feigned neutral.

Quackity brushed his shoulder off as if to clear is mind, backing away from the fox, "When did you get here?"

I uncovered my face, partly because the warmness of the house starting to make me uncomphortable, and partly because of the slight intimidation of my hybrid mutation. "Just now," I lied.

"Really?" Quackity approached her with a smile, "Would you like some breakfast? You must need some more energy for writing that speech of yours."

A thought slapped me across the face. Did Quackity know of my order? He seemed to lighthearted in this instance, sure he hated Wilbur for his curbing of the election, but he could never want him dead right? Either way he would know at the Festival, they all would believe the lie.

My eyebrows notched together in a faked apology, "I've already ate, sorry. But its been lovely too see you guys, I need to start up that speech for Schlatt or ill put it off."

I paused raising a finger, "Would you mind me stealing a sword off of one of you two? I lost my own a couple days past."

Quackity looked suspicious of me but nodded all the while. He threw a enchanted diamond sword to me and I snatched it mid-flight. I swung it around testing the weight. It was different than most of arsenal I have seen. The blade itself was skinny but quick, almost made for me.

The Vice President coughed to release tension, "Its a spare, more useful on a swift person like yourself. Just don't fuck it up."

I finally looked up at him through my eyelashes in my concentration on the new blade. I wondered if there was a double meaning too those words. Cocking my head I replied, "I wont."

Fundy waved me off. His dark eyes grew cold. "Of course, please start writing now. You wouldn't want to displease the President would you?"

I smiled, a dark twinge in my red eyes at his accusation. "Never," I replied, before pulling my hood back up and sweeping past the maids, none of whom said much of anything. Only bowing their heads slightly, a slight tremble in their legs.

➼➼➼

Walking back home was quite difficult to say the least.

The crowds had grown ten fold compared to when I entered the White house. The protesters and supporters now aware of the festival by I assume word of mouth. The girl with the blonde hair had disappeared. I couldn't help myself worrying about her as I dodged the citizens trying to find a more secluded alley.

Finally finding a quiet street I fell back into the wall. Vines fell from the stone walls giving me the least bit of closure. The protesting voices where only a whisper now.

Quackity had doubts already. I wondered what could have taken place in my absence. There had already been a rebranding of the nation. The once red and blur flags on balconies where replaced by a deep purple and black. It almost blended in with the cool color of the sky.

A raindrop hit my forehead and I forced myself to get up from the ground. The sky grew dark with each passing drop, and soon the patter of rain was surrounding me.

I picked up my pace deciding to climb to the rooftops and hop from there. The village roofs were uneven and left more space to jump to. But the capitols where undeniably flat, the buildings seemingly being brought closer together with each visit I made.

I kicked off the sides of the closed space before grabbing the edge and hoisting myself up with ease. Water slid off my cloak in waves, it had been designed to withstand this type of weather.

A flash of lightning fanned across the city and I repositioned my hood, preparing to gain momentum for the jumps I was about to make, even if they were small.

The crowds had not even stirred at the weather, though their hearts grew even fainter with the downfall of rain they still sung true.

I positioned myself to run and took off. I bounded across buildings, feet daring to be soaked through with the puddles I splashed in. I had finally gotten to the edge of town where offices turned into shops, and business men turned into villagers when I stopped. The faint footfalls I had heard ceased as well.

I didn't turn from my direction. Whoever they where they were behind me. I didn't recognize their heartbeat, as everyone I knew I could distinguish. I tuned into the beat reciting information to calm me. Male. I focused on the blood flow's reach. Maybe about 6'3. Slowly, I reached for the thin sword.

The man's voice came out rough, "Not needed."

My eyes thinned, looking down. I was too petty to look behind me, besides I had a efficient understanding of his whereabouts from my ability.

He made the decision for me, circling to block my way. I looked up through my hood to see a bottom half of his face just like mine, but covered by a happy painted smile. My breath hitched, "Dream." My hand didn't drop from the handle, only gripped harder.

His canines gleamed in a slight smile, "I have a message for you."

I didn't respond and Dream's gloved hand reached for my own clutching the blade. His warmth melted it in my grip and I relaxed slightly.

"Your friend Wilbur is going to be rigging the festival with dynamite," he looked up to the sky letting his mask be pelted by rain.

My guts churned. TNT? Wilbur would never do that to his own country. But I thought back to my days in the cave. Could he?

The blonde continued, "The fool wants you to authorize it when the time comes. In your speech recite 'let the festival begin' and he will rain hell." He shook his head like he would even trust you with this decision, rain dripping off his hair.

My mind was racing, "Why would he- You're allied with L'manburg why would you agree to such a thing?"

Dream leaned to my ear and I stiffened, he didn't seem to care. Only his whispers where heard over the lightning above, "I don't care about L'manburg. I don't care about Pogtopia. Say the word Arachne and the country I hate is in flames." He breathed a laugh onto my skin, "And if you don't? You'll have another enemy won't you?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

Dream pulled away and smiled, "Wilbur Soot is a fool amongst men." He drew a ender pearl out of his pocket, rolling it in his hand. "But this idea? Let it burn y/n." Dream's voice almost held a echo, his heartbeat a symphony in the patter of rain. He threw it across the city and smirked, "Let it all burn."

"Let it burn?"

But Dream had already vanished into the rainstorm.

I sank to my knees.

ت

A/N

Please tell me you like this, this was stressful asf.

The festival is next chapter!! predictions?

Next Chapter Coming Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 5.5K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
245K 7.1K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
22.6K 304 18
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] [𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶] [𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜] 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊�...
608K 23.3K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...