All Alone (The Boys X Female...

By TheLostWr1t3r

As Chaos take over the streets when the Government was overthrown by rebels, you, a 16 year old orphan, are l... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

98 2 8
By TheLostWr1t3r

Felix (PewDiePie) POV:

I was at the seaport with a few others, waiting for our friends to get back home.

The ship appeared, and Drina came down from the cabin. She started walking towards me, looking concerned. "Hey Drina, how was the supply run?" I asked her. "I-I'm the only one that made it back!" She told me while sobbing uncontrollably. "NO! JOSH IS BACK THERE!" Kristy cried. "WHAT! HOW!?" I questioned her in disbelief. "I-I was with everyone else, but a bunch of raiders attacked us! They told me to run, but I should of stayed with them!" She cried. "WHAT! THAT-THAT CAN'T BE TRUE, SEÁN IS BACK THERE!" Mark declared in denial. Kristy looked over at a nearby boat.

She ran over to it, and started it up. "Kristy, what are you doing?" I asked her. "They're out there somewhere, and I'm going to find them." Kristy said. "Kristy, I know you care about them,but I can't let you go out there alone and get killed." I told her. "Then I'm going to." Regina chimed in (Regina is Hiro's older sister). "Me too." Mark contributed. "Count me in." Stampy (Stampylonghead) chirped. "I'm going if Lizzie (LDShadowlady) is." Stacy (Stacyplays) told us."In that case, count me in." Lizzie replied. "I should go to, my buddy Swagger's out there too." Fitz added. "Well, alright, just be careful guys." I asked them.

Everyone got onto the boat. "Wait for meeeeee!" CaptainSparklez Called out, and he jumped onto the ship just in time, and they left the seaport. "STAY SAFE OUT THERE! AND COME SOME SOON!" I yelled out, and they headed for the mainland.

"Hopefully, everyone's ok-" Drina held a gun to my head. "You really fell for my charade, huh?" She interrogated. "Drina, what the hell are you doing!?" I questioned her intentions. "You see, I'm tired of you people being so happy with your lives, while people like me have to deal with your dirty work." She told me. "Drina, you're a video editor, you LOVE your job!" I exclaimed to her. "NOT ANYMORE!" She screamed. "Come on out guys!" Drina yelled up, and some raiders came off of the ship, whom I haven't seen beforehand. "DRINA, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING!?" I Interrogated her. "100%, once you're out of the picture, I'll be ruling a beautiful utopia with my fellow comrades." Drina answered. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yelled at Drina. She took the safety off her gun. "Try me."

*BANG!*

Gaege POV:

Eddie, Narrator, and I were stuck in a jail cell at the hideout.

Swagger and Siren were across from us, and Siren was getting paler and weaker by the minute. "How is she holding up?" I asked Swagger. He held his arm up to her forehead, and she barely even reacted to him. "She's burning up." Swagger answered. "We gotta find a way out of here. I don't know how much longer she can hold on." Swagger said pessimisticly.

Out of the blue, the door at the end of the corridor swung open, and a raider came in. He unlocked their cell door, and went inside. "We need Siren." He told them. "She's not going alone." Swagger told him. "Yes she is." The guy responded. "Sw-Swagger?" Siren asked him weakly. "Don't worry, you're not going anywhere." Swagger reassured her. The guy grabbed Siren's arm, and dragged her out of the cell. "SWAGGER! NO!" Siren cried out. "SIREN! LET HER GO!" Swagger yelled as he ran for the cell door, but the raider locked it before he could escape. "NOOO!" Swagger cried out. "LET ME GO!" Siren cried out, and she started reaching out toward us as she was dragged out of the corridor. "NO! NO! NOOO!" She cried out just before the door closed behind them. "NOOO! SIREN! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" Swagger cried out.

Siren POV:

The raider kept dragging me through a bunch of halls. "Let me go!" I yelled out with adrenaline rushing through me. "Not happening." The guy told me. "Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked sternly. "No can do, princess." He responded. "Don't... Ever... Call me that again." I scolded him. "Watch your attitude." The guy responded. I managed to kick him in the back of the knee, making him fall to the ground. He turned around and grabbed me, and threw me down the hall. I hit my head and blacked out.

Gaege POV:

Narrator, Eddie, Swagger, and I were searching for a way out of our cells. "Maybe the window?" Narrator suggested. "Nah, it's too high, and too small." Eddie responded. I leaned on the cell door, and I felt one of the bars move. I turned around, and saw one of the bars was loose. "Guys, I think we found our ticket out of here!" I declared. I wiggled the bar, until it popped out of place, and I squeezed through it.

The door to the corridor opened, and 2 raiders were there. Fear paralyzed me in place, and I accepted my defeat. "Hey! What are you doing out of your cell!?" The one raider interrogated. "Um... Nothing?" I responded as I slowly backed away, until I hit the wall at the end of the hall. "Tattoo, take him to the basement. He won't escape from there." The other raider told him. "Will do, Dagger." Tattoo responded, and he grabbed me, and held me over his one shoulder. I was reaching out to my friends as he carried me out of there. "NO! GUYS!" I cried as the door closed behind me.

He took me down an ungodly number of stairs, before we went into a small concrete room, with nothing but a wooden chair.

He sat me down in the chair, and pulled out a knife. "You know what happens when people try to escape from here?" Tattoo asked me. "Please... Don't hurt me." I begged. He grabbed my arm and held out the knife.

He left after a few minutes of excruciating torture. I dragged myself over to the door to try to escape. I could barely walk after he had beaten me up. I was all bruised and cut. I twisted the doorknob to try and open it. He unfortunately was smart enough to lock the door behind him. God D-mmit! Now what am I gonna do?

Stormie POV:

I got back over the wall, and I was heading towards an open window. I climbed up, and got in undetected. I searched around for an extra gun and bullets. D-mmit, nothing. I left to search for some kind of weapon room, or anywhere I could find a gun.

I left another room with no luck, and 2 raiders were there. "And what do you think you're doing out here, missy?" This woman asked me. "Finding where you keep the snacks, obviously." I said sarcastically. "Man, someone's got an attitude." This guy commented. "And someone, needs to get out of my way." I said as I shoved him out of my path. He grabbed my arm as I was walking away. "Flare, we gotta take her to the basement." The guy said. "Alright, let's go." Flare responded as she grabbed my free arm, and they lifted me up. "Hey! Get off of me!" I yelled as I tried to kick either one, but it was no use.

Razz (Razzbowski) POV:

"HELLO! CAN ANYONE HEAR US!?" Ryan yelled through this small barred window. "Oh, what's the point? No one's coming to help us." Lewis said pessimistically. "Guess we gotta find someway out of here ourselves." Mr. Beast chimed in. "I guess so." Ayden added. "Well, how do we get out of here?" I asked everyone hopelessly. "I'm not sure." Seán commented.

I started fidgeting around with my keys. Ryan looked over at me curiously. "You found random keys here?" Ryan asked me. "Nah, they're my jailhouse keys." I clarified. "Can I see them?" Ryan asked me. "Um... Sure?" I answered, and I handed him the keys. "Could we possibly unlock the cells here too?" Ryan asked himself as he tried the lock. The door unlocked, and swung open. "We can!" Ryan cheered. He unlocked the other jail cell, and let our friends out. "Now let's go get our friends back." Ryan stated confidently, and we ran out of there.

Siren POV:

I suddenly woke up in a medical ward.

I noticed that my arm had new bandages on it. And Swagger's jacket was set on a chair next to me. I actually felt a lot better now for some reason. I mean, I don't feel like I'm freezing, or burning up anymore. I found a clipboard on a cabinet next to the gurney. I picked it up and read it.

Patient was found in the underground hallways unconscious. Patient has a gunshot wound on the left upper arm and had severely high temperatures. Patient also appeared to suffer some mild head trauma. The patient's wounds were treated, and they have yet to wake up.

Wait... What? Did someone here help me? Maybe they thought I'm another raider or something. A nice looking nurse came in the room. "Oh hello! Good to see you're awake." She said. "Um... Yeah... How did I get here?" I asked her. "I found you in the basement hallways. So my buddy, Terence, and I brought you up here." She explained. "Thank you both. And who are you?" I asked her. "I'm Tiffany." She introduced herself. "I'm Siren." I introduced myself.

A guy showed up in here as well. I'm pretty sure he's a doctor, he had a doctor's jacket and all of that stuff. "Oh, you're awake!" He said. "Yep! Are you Terrence?" I asked him. "Yes I am. I guess Tiffany told you about me?" He asked me. "Yep, thank you for helping me." I told them. "You're welcome." "No problem." They said.

We heard a few raiders yelling nearby. "SHE'S GETTING AWAY!"

Stormie POV:

Flare, and this other guy were taking me down a bunch of hallways. I finally got the strength to kick the one guy in the back of the knee, making him fall over. He let go of my arm, and I punched Flare in the ribs. I took my window of time to bolt out of there. "SHE'S GETTING AWAY!" I heard the guy yell, as I kept running.

Siren POV:

A bunch of sirens also started going off. "What! What's going on!?" I asked Terrence and Tiffany. A raider showed up at the door. I couldn't see his face, he had an aviator hat, goggles, and a gas mask on. "Guys, a bunch of the guys from Lost Isle got out, and the hideout's going into lockdown." He told us. "And Scarheart handed out some guns, and she wants us to lock them up again." The guy told us, and he handed all three of us a gun. "Wait... Me too? But- But I'm not a raider." I realized I probably shouldn't of said that. "I know. You're one of the guys the other raiders locked up. And none of us are raiders, either. Terrence and Tiffany are just a doctor and nurse. And I'm just a streamer wannabe, who needed a place to live." He told me. "Who are you?" I asked him. "Just call me Pistol for now." He introduced himself. "Well, I'm Siren." I introduced myself.

"I think we might be able to get out of here." Tiffany said. "Since they'll be in lockdown." She added. "I can't leave my friends here." I told them. "We won't. They want to get out of here just as much as we do." Pistol told me. "Alright, thank you." I said as I grabbed Swagger's jacket. "You ready to go?" Terrence asked me. "Yeah, let's go!" I answered, and we left the medical ward.

Mully POV:

Tannar, Dan, and I were in a jail cell together. "Now what?" Dan asked us pessimistically. "Well, I know that there's a hidden exit not too far from here." Tannar informed us. "Well, we gotta get out of here first." I reminded her. "Yeah, I know." Tannar responded.

We heard the door at the end of the corridor open up, and a bunch of footsteps moved closer to us. "Dan?" It sounded like Ryan. "Ryan!? Guys!?" I asked them. "Yep, we're ok." Lewis told us. Razz got out a bunch of keys and unlocked the jail cell. "How'd you find the keys?" Tannar asked him. "We didn't, they're my jail keys for back at home. It turns out that the cells here have the same locks." Razz explained. "Well, let's get out of here." Dan said. We started walking towards the exit, where Tannar said it would be.

Josh POV:

Hiro and I were getting taken down a long hallway.

A few raiders found out that Stormie escaped, and they were taking us to another cell. We heard a metallic clang, and the one raider fell down unconscious. "What the he-" The other raider got knocked unconscious and fell down. Stormie was there holding a frying pan. "STORMIE!?" Hiro and I asked her in surprise. "Yep! I'm back." She told us. "But how? I mean, you got out, right?" Hiro asked her. "I did, but I came back... Came back for my family." She told us. I held her in my arms. "I knew you'd change your mind." I told her. She always said that she didn't want to get attached to anyone, but now she called us family, and I'm happy for her. "Yeah, I-I guess I did." She told us. "We should get out of here, our friends need us." I told her. "Yeah, we probably should." Stormie responded, and we started searching for our friends.

*Meanwhile*

Kristy POV:

We made it to the mainland. "Now where could they be?" Stacy asked us. "Not sure, they could be anywhere." Fitz answered. "Guess we got A LOT of searching to do." Lizzie told us. "Alright, let's go find our friends." Mark said, and we headed into the chaotic graveyard.

- Time Skip to MUCH later brought to you by Princess Juicphilis- Ju-? Juice-?... Princess Juicy -

Stampy POV:

We arrived at some hide out.

Some guards came out of the front doors, So We hid over by a nearby building. "What if everyone's in there?" CaptainSparklez asked us. "I mean, Drina did say a bunch of raiders attacked everyone." Kristy spoke up. We decided to go around the hide out, in search of an alternate entrance. We heard another door open next to us. "Hide!" Lizzie told us, and everyone hid in some nearby shrubs. I didn't react soon enough, unfortunately. I turned around and accepted my fate with...

"DAN!?"
"STAMPY!?"

I ran up to him and hugged him. "You're ok!" I told him. "Yep, we're ok." Dan told me. A bunch of the others came out too. "Stampy?" Ryan asked me. "Yep, and a bunch of others came here too, looking for you guys." I told them. "Hey guys! It's ok, you can come out!" I told the others, and they came out of the shrubs.

"SEÁN!"
"MARKIMOO!"

Seán and Mark went up and held each other in their arms. "I thought I lost you forever!" Mark cried. "It's ok, I'm here." Seán comforted him. "Is Josh ok? Where are the others?" Kristy asked us. "Oh crap! They must still be inside!" Razz warned us. Kristy nodded sternly. "Ok, Stampy, Stacy, Razz, Fitz, follow me. Everyone else, head back to the ship, ok?" She requested. We all decided that sounded like a good plan, and we split up.

Stacy (Stacyplays) POV:

Kristy, Stampy, Razz, Fitz, and I went into the hideout in search of our friends. We went in and walked down a long corridor.

"Where could they be?" We heard a voice nearby ask. It sounded a bit familiar. "Wait... Is that...?" Kristy asked. Josh, Stormie, and Hiro came around the corner and saw us.

"JOSH!"
"KRISTY!"
"MOM!"

Josh, Kristy, and Stormie all ran up and hugged each other. "I thought I'd never see you again!" Kristy cried in Josh's arms. "It's ok, we're safe." Josh reassured her. "Drina said you guys got attacked by Raiders, and she was the only one that returned!" Kristy told him in sobs. "DRINA!?" Hiro, Stormie, and Josh questioned us. "Yeah, what about her?" I asked them. "Oh no no no no no no! We're too late!" Razz told us. "What? What's going on?" Fitz asked them. "Drina's a traitor! She left us and went to Lost Isle with a bunch of raiders! She planning on taking over the island!" Josh panicked. "AHH! PANIC PANIC PANIC!" Stampy started freaking out. "Well, we gotta get back there and stop her!" I exclaimed. "A bunch of the others are still lost in here!" Stormie told us. "Well, A bunch of the others just escaped." Stampy informed them. "I can help you find the others. I think it's just Eddie, Narrator, Gaege, Swagger, and Siren now." I told them. "Ok, everyone else, head back to the boat. Stacy, Josh, and I will look for the others." Kristy announced. "I'm staying with you guys, my dads are here." Hiro told her. "Alright, but you're staying by me." Josh told him. "Ok, Uncle Josh." Hiro told him, and Josh blushed. "O-Oh um... Ok. We should look for them now, we gotta get out of here FAST!" Josh told us. "Ok, lead the way!" I told Josh. We all split up so most of the others could start heading for the ship, and we could find our other friends.

Pistol POV:

Siren, Terrence, Tiffany, and I were searching for Siren's friends. "I was down this corridor with some of my friends." Siren told us as she opened the door. "*gasp* Someone's coming!" I heard someone whisper. "Guys?" Siren asked them. 3 guys in 2 cells came closer to the hallway. "SIREN! YOU'RE OK!" The one guy beamed. "Yep! I'm ok. Terrence and Tiffany helped me." Siren told him. "Who?" The guy asked while I was getting the other 2 guys out of the cell. The one guy kind of reminded me of someone I knew, for some reason.

"Those two, they're a doctor and nurse." Siren explained. "Well, I'm Swagger." The one guy introduced himself. "You can call me Pistol for now." I told them as I handed Siren the keys to get Swagger out. "I'm Eddie." "And I'm Narrator." He introduced himself... Wait... "Your voice sounds so familiar." Narrator told me. I took off my hat, goggles, and gas mask. Narrator gawked at me with wide eyes.

"SPENCER!?"
"Yep, it's me Narrator."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "You know this guy?" Swagger asked him. "He's my childhood best friend. Ever since we were babies." Narrator explained. "You guys ready to leave this place?" I asked the others. "Wait! No! They took our friend Gaege!" Eddie exclaimed. "I'll help you look for him, do you have any idea where they might have taken him?" I asked everyone. "Some guys named Tattoo and Dagger caught him outside of our cell." Narrator told me. "And I think Dagger told Tattoo to take Gaege to the basement!" Eddie exclaimed. "Ok, Eddie, Spencer, and I will go get Gaege." Narrator told them.

The door at the end of the hallway opened, and a guy, 2 girls, and a boy were there. "Narrator! Eddie! Guys!" The one guy beamed and he ran down ot us, along with the others. "DADS!" The boy exclaimed happily. He ran and hugged Eddie and Narrator. "Are these your friends too?" Terrence asked the others. "Yep, I'm Josh, and this is Kristy, Stacy, and that's Hiro." Josh introduced everyone. "I'm Spencer, and that's Terrence and Tiffany." I also introduced everyone.

"Stacy said everyone else made it out, so it's just us now, right?" Josh asked us. "We still have to find Gaege, a raider took him after he caught him outside our cell." Narrator informed them. "We're pretty sure Gaege is locked up in the basement. I have keys for all of the locks here." I told everyone as I grabbed my keys. "Spencer, Dads, How about we look for Dad, and everyone else heads back to the ship?" Hiro suggested. (Was anyone else a bit confused by that sentence, or was it just me?) "Drina took the ship with a bunch of raiders! She's a traitor!" Swagger yelled out. "We know, we took another ship here." Stacy informed him. "Alright, let's go." I said as I got my mask and goggles back on. Terrence and Tiffany are the only people at the hideout that know what I look like, and the only ones that know my real name.

Gaege POV:

I'm still trapped in the concrete room in the basement. I was laying in the corner furthest away from the door.

Possible Trigger warning: Negative thinking (Like, feeling-worthless thinking, y'know)

I've already accepted that I'll die All Alone down here. No one's gonna save me. I don't even know if any of the others are getting out. If they did, they probably wouldn't think about me for a second. Everyone else is up on the surface, and I'm deep down in this dark, empty basement. They wouldn't have time to look for me. Besides, I'm all cut up, and I can barely walk from getting beaten up earlier. I wouldn't be able to help anyone. I'd just be a burden to everyone.

End of Possible Trigger

I suddenly heard the lock on the door being unlocked. I closed my eyes and braced myself for my fate. "Please... Don't hurt me." I peeped. I heard the door open, and waited for god knows what kind of torture. "Gaege?" I opened my eyes, and Eddie, Narrator, Hiro, and some guy with a gas mask and goggles was standing at the door way. "EDDIE! NARRATOR!" I yelled happily as I got up off the floor. Adrenaline rushed through me as I hobbled over to Narrator, and hugged him tight. "You came for me." I cried as Narrator held me in his arms. "Of course honey bunch. We'd never leave you behind." Narrator told me. "You ready to go?" Eddie asked me. "Yeah, let's go home." I sniffed as I calmed down. Narrator picked me up, since I had trouble walking, and we all went back upstairs to leave the hideout.

We made it out surprisingly undetected, and Stacy met up with us outside. She led us to the ship everyone took here, and we headed back to Lost Isle, preparing for whatever could be happening with Drina over there.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is Chapter 14 of All Alone. Ok, I gotta admit, I still got a TON of writer's block on this chapter, but as I'm getting this chapter done and over with, hopefully it goes away. Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 708 26
I am going to start this series with Oneshots I have thought up but I need requests, so here is a list of things I write for (if you don't see your f...
12.3K 243 12
u wake up after a horrible innocent. You don't know where you are and all you remeber is that you are missing something, something important. As you...
44.7K 738 69
I love Shiloh and Bros so I decided to add y/n into their videos...because why not? I won't do any x reader in this book unless requested. You are Jo...
17.9K 174 19
You've had enough of your toxic blood relatives and your past, so you run away from home. You end up at a Wal-Mart where you encounter someone you kn...