Spoiled || T.H Fanific

By HollandMadness

Hailey Osterfield moves to a new neighborhood after her family wins the lottery. What happens when she meets... More

•Cast•

•1• Leaving

3 0 0
By HollandMadness

Hailey's POV

"Come on Harrison. Mom and dad are already in the car." I yell though the empty house. Me and Harrison grew up in this house, it's gonna be hard to leave but we're getting out of this shitty neighborhood so I guess it will be worth it.

"I'm coming."

"NOW HARRISON," I yelled back before leaving the house and walking to the car.

"Where is he?" Dad Said turning his head to look at me from the driver seat.

" I don't know he's probably crying about how he's gonna miss Kim." I gag at the mention of her name.

"I thought they broke up?" Mom entered the conversation.

" they got back together again." I answer her semi question. Soon after Harrison comes out of the house. On the phone..

"Yeah. Yes i know babe. I will. I lo-" he stops and looks at the phone.

"Hello? K you there?"

"Babe?" He questions.

"HARRISON." We all yelled getting very annoyed. He just looks at me and gets in the car.

We had just got a new house in Southwest London. Dad had won the lottery, $4 million to be exact. The first thing he wanted us to do was move to a new place to get a fresh start.

my mom and dad always made pretty good money my mom works as a sales associate with Cadillac and my dad works as a brain surgeon.

Now I know you're wondering why would he get a lottery ticket if he makes good money. Let's just say that dad likes the thrill.

While we were in the car I listen to music read and thought about with the new town's gonna be like.

After a while of driving we stopped. It was around five, it didn't take us long since we lived about three hours away from this new town.

Once we pulled into a nice community filled with mansions, we turned a couple corners passing all the huge, beautiful houses until I heard music, very very loud music. We turned another corner and saw a house party going on. I thought nothing of it I thought that we were just gonna ride pass.

"Woah, we're gonna live here?" Harrison said in awe.

"Yup." Dad replies.

We drove for about a quarter of a mile past the house. We did but stopped a house right next to the house having the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...