~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤...

Od C4liven

▄▄▄▄ "M̶i̶y̶a̶,̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶,̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ b... Viac

1. ••𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮, 𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜••
2.••𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉••
3.••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛••
4.••𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠••
5.••𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
6.••𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚!? + 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2.
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 3.
7. ••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 "𝙎"••
8. ••𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨••
9. ••𝘼 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮••
10. ••𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙••
11. ••𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙑𝙨. 𝙔/𝙉••
12. ••𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨••
13.••𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••
15.••𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?••
16.••𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!••
17.••𝙏𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩••
••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
18.0••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣~••
𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀☽*ʟᴀsᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ*

18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

2.6K 89 253
Od C4liven

"(Y/N)!!!!"

your POV

I hear my name?

It sounds like....ugh...my head hurts

What's happening?

I hear my name again? What for? Oh wait,...it's...Its Himaru! I'm in a dream! Wake up (Y/N)! Wake up!!

And so...you woke up.

You looked at your surroundings, you realized you were falling! You snapped out of your trance and opened your eyes wider. You can hear people calling your name, telling you to get back on the track.

"Oh? I'm falling? Okay then..." you said.
Then it hit you.

"IM FALLING!????!" you quickly looked around for your skateboard and grabbed it.

Miya saw that you were moving, you were getting ready to stand back up. As for Himaru, she sighed in relief. But what did happen to her?

You quickly got back on your skateboard and skated down the hill for safe landing, you look to the side to see a way back up and you did, so right when you hit the ground, you immediately went to the track where Adam was at.

"ADAM!" you called.

Adam looked at you, you were still alive? He quickly ran over to you preparing to attack. You sighed.

"Oh this again...you really are a hopeless man" you said. And so, Adam stopped in his tracks.

"Hahaha...you're still alive?" Adam said.

You nodded as Adam stepped closer.

"T-that's a miracle! You truly are a special kid..." he said as he slowly steps closer to you, opening out his arms.

"May I hug you?" Adam said.

"Are you sure you aren't going to push me off again? Like what you did....to my dad..." you said.

Adam's eyes widened.

"How did you find that out?" Adam says as sweat starts to drop from his forehead. "I could've sworn that I-"

"So you admit to murder!?" You yell.

The crowd starts to whisper and gossip. Everyone was in shock. And so was Miya, Hitaro was watching, and Himaru's brown hair was swaying side to side as she watched from above on the hill. Weird, Himaru isn't wearing a pony tail this time. Anyways, back to you and Adam.

"How I found out is that when I went to your house, I saw something on the floor, when nobody was looking, I picked it up and saw it was an audio file. I hid it in my bag and when I got to my house, I listened to it. It was exactly you and my dad's voice. I heard everything. The screaming, the begging, the skating noises...everything." you were honestly so mad, how could Adam do such a thing?

"Tch..I could've sworn I hid that file, how did it suddenly appear on the floor....?" Adam whispered to himself. Then, he looked down at tadashi. Tadashi quickly averted his eyes away from Adam. Adam's blood boiled. Tadashi helped you find out the truth!

"Cherry...what's going on? What do they mean when they said Adam killed their dad?" Miya said worriedly.

Cherry shook his head, also confused. This was a dangerous situation you were in. Adam is a big man, and you, you're just a child, the only thing you can really do is skate against him.

Miya looked back at you.

Over to Himaru.
(Y/N) is in a tight position right now...

What should I do?

After Adam locked me in that cage, I could barely do anything, only a certain man with black hair helped me, so how am I gonna deal with this situation? ....

Please be okay....

Back to you and Adam

"Welp! There's no use in hiding the truth any longer. Yes, it was me, I killed your dad." Adam said.

"..."

"What? Arent you going to let me hug you now?" Adam said as he walks closer. You gave no response except a small nod. You were looking down the whole time.

Adam came closer to you, as he held something behind his back. It looked like a...t.a.s.e.r. He begins to slowly walk over to you. Giving you a bright yet cold smile.

"If only we had more time, I would've been a good uncle to you..." Adam then brings you into embrace, as he takes out the taser.

"(Y/N) NO!" Miya shouts.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Himaru calls out your name.

(Help why did I think of xiao)

You quickly escaped his arms and pushed him off of you, well, and off the cliff. Adam looks at you once more and says, "this was bound to happen...there is no eve...we cannot escape this cruel world, but for I shall, leave it..."

You looked away from him. You couldn't feel guilty, you shouldn't!

"Goodbye....Adam..."

Adam falls as he gets closer to the ground where death awaits him. He closes his eyes.

"AINOSUKE!!!" Tadashi yells as he runs for Adam, he throws off his cap to go and catch Adam. But it was too late, Adam had hit the floor.

Everyone couldn't believe it, a child, killed the o mighty Adam? Reki was there in shock. Miya was traumatized. Hitaro was breathing heavily. And Himaru was smiling.

Yandere Himaru arc? Just joking.

"You did the right thing..., he's gone now, we can be free!" Himaru says with happy tears in her eyes.

You didn't hear her but for some reason, it doesn't feel like a complete ending, at least, not yet. You still couldn't process that you just killed your uncle right now. Miya quickly ran up over to you and quickly hugged you, wiping off Adam's nasty germs off your sleeve.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright!? I was so worried, I-I told you that you shouldn't go up against him! And now...there's-"

You cut Miya off.

"Do you think I'm a bad person now, since I killed..him?" Yoy said quietly.

Miya's eyes widened. Think of you? As someone bad? What were you on?!

"No of course not! Adam committed murder first! He almost killed you, and he killed your dad! There's nothing to be guilty of!" Miya exclaims.

Miya sees Hitaro standing behind you.

"What are you looking at? Go away hmph.." Miya says. Hitaro didn't want to be there anyways. He needed to find Himaru.

"We should go home and get you cleaned up...let's go..." Miya says, you nodded and walked back down with him, hiding your face so no one sees the face of a murderer. You looked down at Adam's now dead body. You hear police sirens and an ambulance. Shadow appeared.

"Quickly! Get in the car!" You and Miya both nodded as you drove off with Reki and Langa.

Today was a tiring day.

When you arrived back at your house with Miya. You quickly went to your room to rethink things. Obviously, Miya followed

"Hey, it's oka-"

"I'm gonna fucking die..." you said

"HUH???? SINCE WHEN!??? I mean, don't you think you're overreacting?" Miya asked.

"No Miya I literally killed someone!" You yelled.

That was the first time he has ever seen you so stressed out before. He was worried for you, you didn't mean to yell at him, but after what you have done, you couldn't process things.

"Hey....deep breathes...." Miya said.

"I'll protect you I promise..."

You looked back at him. You couldn't think clearly. But you knew Miya was there for you, it's just that you never wanted him involved.

You heard a knock at your door. You went downstairs to open the front door. You thought it was the police so you were nervous. And there stood Himaru, all soaked and wet.

"Himaru...?" you said confused.

She nervously chuckled.

"Hehe...hey...about the Adam thing..." she trailed off.

"I, don't wanna talk about it." You said.

"Right! Um, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, Adam told me to give you this when his time was done. I realized he's not that bad of a person! But, read it before you can have your opinion, I have to go now, Um one last thing...." she said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Can we go back to being friends again?" she asked.

Your eyes widened. Did she really mean it? You smiled.

"Sure!"

Back with Miya.

"Who was at the door?" Miya asked.

"It was Himaru! Ah-ah-ah! Before you say anything she isn't a bad person. She was forced so don't go being mean to her now, she wanted to be friends with me again." You explained.

Miya sighed. But he approved of your friendship so you were a little happy. Still, the Adam thing was still running free in your mind. You looked down at the letter Himaru gave you.

You read it.

To Y/N

It's me, your uncle Adam. I must admit I did choose skating over you and I was a terrible uncle. Once I'm finally gone I want you to know you did the right thing. In fact I thought you didn't even have the guts to kill me. I told the police before the beef not to arrest you. Took a lot of convincing. You are safe. You may have some bad rumors spread about you, but you won't pay attention to them anyways since Miya is there for you. I apologize, you are the new queen/king of "S". I hope you're excited to be the new ruler. Have fun, tadashi will be at your service now. Very well then, goodbye.

From Adam

For some reason, you weren't sad anymore. He knew it was your time to be free and happy. Living your life to its fullest. You turned to Miya with a smile.

"Hey! When we get older let's get married!" You said.

Miya froze. Then his face turned red.

"W-what!? Where did that come from!? I mean I'm not refusing but uh..." he started stuttering and blushing madly.

"We're free now! We are our own people, we should live life to its fullest! That's basically the reason Adam died, let's spend the rest of our lives together unbothered! Ooh! Let's even go on a vacation with the others! How does that sound?" You asked.

Miya blushed at your enthusiasm. He agreed.

"Yeah, that would be fun!" Miya said.

"Yea...I'm so inlove with them..." Miya thought.

In the future....

Himaru found a girl she liked at school. You guys were now in high school. The girl's name was Alli, she was a very good person, all of you got along. You and Miya were still together. Reki and Langa were like family to you now. And everything was perfect!

You would visit Adam's grave to thank him for freedom. And you would pray to your dad.

You were still the king/queen of "S". And still undefeated. When you two became adults. Miya proposed to you and you two got married, just like you said when you two were just teenagers.

You and Miya would have picnics under the Sakura tree. Always laughing. You two lived life to its fullest.

"Hey Y/N...." Miya started.

You stopped laughing and listened to what Miya was going to say.

"Instead of having kids, we should just get cats and dogs!" Miya exclaimed.

You bursted out into laughter.

"Yeah! I never wanted kids anyway." You said

"Same here haha!"

"Hey! Open wide~" you said as you begin to put the chocolate strawberry into his mouth.

Miya blushed a little bit opened his mouth to eat it.

"It's good!" Miya said as he eats the rest of the strawberry.

"Well of course it is! Your one and only wife/husband made it!"

Miya chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go home now..." Miya grabbed your hand to go back home.

"Oh and one more thing!" you said.

"Hmm?" Miya hummed confused.

You jumped up and kissed his cheek, making him turn red.

"What!? You're still not used to my kisses!?" You asked offended.

"N-no! It's just that it was so unexpected..." he said flustered.

"Well better expect it more often now, because you'll be getting a ton in the future."

"idiot...." Miya mumbled.

"Interesting way of saying you love me, but I'll take it! :)"

You smiled and said, "let's go home now!"

You and Miya had a good life and stayed with each other for the rest of your lives, loving each other 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙔 ♡︎

THE END.....

This book has finally came to an end. Hope y'all enjoyed!

Also if you want another link to my discord server you can ask!

Also thank you so much for 1K votes! I was waiting to get to 1K votes since it's my goal before I ended the book. Tysm I appreciate everyone of you who voted and read this book. I will be publishing more books so stay tuned! <3

(A/N): HERE FROM AUGUST 2022, SK8 IS GETTING A SECOND SEASON AND OVA ITS CONFIRMED GUYS OMG

(A/N): GUYS I GOT KLEE

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.5K 701 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
19.9K 787 51
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 ✿*:・゚ 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺, 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱...
47.8K 1.1K 42
( 담아 떨쳐내 ) 💭 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺...
239K 7.5K 39
❝I hope our love lasts the infinity..❞ - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...