10. ••𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙••

The next day has come. Normal morning routine, as always. You went outside to get some fresh air before the beef. You decided to take a little walk, but someone had to ruin it. Himaru showed up.

Himaru: Hey there (Y/N)!

(Y/N): sorry, but I'm not interested in idle chit chat.

You wanted to ignore her. Once look at her face and your day is already ruined. Can't Himaru just go away for God's sake. I'd rather kiss a trash can than talk to her.

Himaru: Don't be like that, I only told you the secret behind "S"—

(Y/N): And then electrocuted an innocent man, basically kidnapped me, continued the tradition and many more.

Himaru: Well—

(Y/N): I have a beef today so it's best that I prepare, now if you excuse me—

Himaru cut you off and grabbed on to your wrist tightly, preventing you from walking any further.

(Y/N): What are you doing? Let go of me.

Himaru ignored your demand, instead she gripped on tighter. It started to hurt. You tried to yank your hand away, but she was too strong.

(Y/N): I'm not joking, let go of me no—

Himaru: You wanna know something?

You hummed in response, you stood still to signal her that you're listening.

Himaru: Your mom—

(Y/N): Leave my mom out of this

Himaru: Your mom had a boyfriend when she was in her teens, they used to skate in "S". They were actually the ones who came up with the idea "S" in the first place. Unfortunately, they turned on each other. They wanted only victory. Everyone did the same.

You stood there in shock. No way your mom could skate. You remembered the time when she said she didn't know how to skate. So, it was all a lie? Just when Himaru was about to walk off, you stopped her.

(Y/N): how do you know all this?

Himaru: A certain birdie told me

Then, Himaru was gone. You sighed and went to the store to get some groceries for your mom, knowing that she's been under a lot of pressure lately. You still couldn't believe what Himaru had told you. After you went out, you saw Miya standing outside as if he were waiting for you.

(Y/N): oh, hey Miya— hm? What's wrong?

Miya: Why were you talking to the psychopathic girl!?

(Y/N): it's not like I wanted to...

Miya looked at your wrist, not only did Himaru left a red mark on you, but it seemed like she dug her nails into you too. It eventually started to bleed. You took notice of it.

(Y/N): looks like she grabbed on too tight.

Miya grabbed your wrist, careful not to hurt you. He sighed.

Miya: don't ever go near her again. Let's get your wound treated, I don't want you going to skate against Adam with this.

He dragged you over to a bench. He took out his bag and got out a med kit.

(Y/N): why do you have that in your bag?

Miya stopped moving. Lost all signs of communication.

Miya: I- uh- if- well- no- because- uh- I- hurt- no- um-

You laughed at his stuttering.

(Y/N): PFFFT!!! That's the first time I heard you stuttered that much. Hahahaha!

You wiped a tear from your eye from laughing.

Miya: because....it was just in case you got hurt, I would treat the wounds

(Y/N): That's unlike you. Do you really care for me that much?

(Y/N): Even better, did you take medical school? How do you know how to treat wounds!? Oh my... can it be, Miya is actually a sweetheart!

You said it with a big smile on your face. Miya's face went red, as in RED.

Miya: of course not! I just don't want an injured slime to go up against when I skate against you again.

(Y/N): so you don't care about me? Damn....

You said in a sarcastic voice. But of course, our boy Miya took it personally.

Miya: No I do!— I mean yes I mean no. Agh

This caused you to burst into laughter.

(Y/N): Please! It's so funny and cute when you stutter. I was just joking! I already knew you cared about me. Hahahahahaha!

Miya's mind: THEY CALLED ME CUTE *internally screaming*

Miya: Ahem, we should get goin—

You cut Miya off with your arms hooked around his, and your face buried in his chest. You did what seems like a hug. You were serious this time though. Miya froze at your sudden action.

"Calm down heart! (Y/N) is just giving me a friendly hug... THEY'RE HUGGING ME HELP ME, I-I THEY'RE, IM GOING TO FAINT, HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST THEY'LL NOTICE" Miya has all these thoughts but gets interrupted when you decided to speak.

(Y/N): thank you though....that's the first time I laughed so hard in awhile, I never had someone to care for me that much, you've really changed me....

You said in a quiet voice. Miya's face turned RED, MORE RED THAN AN APPLE OR TOMATO. And of course, he hugged you back because he didn't know what to do.

Miya: it was more like the other way around. But um......you're welcome

Reki and Langa showed up.

Reki: alright you two love birds, (Y/N) has a beef against Adam soon, let's get ready now!

You broke away from the hug.

(Y/N): That's right! I need to get ready!

You ran off to get your skateboard and so nobody could notice you blushing after hugging Miya.

Reki: Hey, what was that all about?

Reki said with a smirk.

Miya: What do you mean?

Reki: You were hugging (Y/N)—

SLAM! KICK! POW!

Reki: AH-HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? THAT HURT!

Miya: shut up slime, I'll be heading off now.

Langa helped Reki up.

Langa: Miya seems to really like (Y/N) huh?

Reki: It's what you called "love", HA- and he isn't the type of person to fall in lo—

Miya: I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!

Reki: Shit! He didn't leave?!

Reki ran away with Langa as Miya was chasing them. The beef began in 4 hours.

Noelle and Lumine, OH MY GOD (not shipping btw)