15.••𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?••

Morning came faster than expected.
You woke up and yawned as your stretched your arms and back.

You went to go change. You rummaged inside your closet to find some clothes to wear. When you started changing, Miya suddenly appeared and forcefully opened your door opened loudly.

Miya: (Y/N)!!! WAKE U-

Miya cut himself of and paused. His face turned red. He accidentally walked on you changing. You stared back until....

(Y/N): MIYA YOU BIG IDIOT GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

You started throwing things at him. Such as a brush, a jacket, and pillows. Miya ran out of the room slamming the door shut, all the things hit the door instead of him. Good thing he got out just in time.

Miya: Never again.....

A few minutes after that you finally came out of your room. Your face still had a visible tint of pink. Miya nervously laughed.

Miya: Heheheh...hey......

(Y/N): Learn to knock next time! And how did you get inside my house!?

Miya: You left your door unlocked so I figured—

(Y/N): That's not an excuse, now get up, jeez, learn to be respectful to people, pervert

Miya: IM NOT A PERVER-

(Y/N): Shut the hell up, now let's go.

You and Miya walked out of your house. This time you remembered to lock your door.

Miya: By the way, a man gave me this letter, he said to give it to you.

Miya handed you the letter. You took it.

You have been invited to the Ainosuke house. Please, join us for dinner. We have some matters to discuss with you too. Don't feel awkward, you can bring a maximum to 3 friends if you'd like. Meet me at the park tomorrow at 9:00am, I'll pick you up and reunite with you, my eve. Oh did I say eve? I mean niece.

Love, Adam~

(Y/N): Adam?

Miya: What does that guy want? Give me the letter!

He snatched it from your hands and you left him a deadpanned expression.

Miya: An invitation, to his house? Why in the world would he invite a middle schooler to a house full of old people? Just turn his invite down.

(Y/N): I don't think we have much of a choice.

Miya: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Knowing Adam, he won't leave me alone till I do as he wants.

Miya let out a sigh.

Miya: Fine...

You waved Miya goodbye and went back to your house. There, you saw your mom's phone. The screen was opened at your mom's camera roll. It was on a video of you and Adam.