Vampiric Romance

By bubblygal

Emilee Grey is a now a University student, together with her best friend Jenn Lewis. What happen when her pas... More

'Vampiric Romance
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Six (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Jay & Jenn)
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

3.9K 171 8
By bubblygal

Vampiric Romance Chapter Eight

*Emilee’s POV*

“No. Emi. You are not putting me in danger. I am.” Ren stood in front of me. He let out a sigh.

“I’m a Vampire.”

How is that possible? Why suddenly..

“When I first met you..” Is he a Vampire at that time?

“No. I’m not a Vampire when I first met you. I turned into a Vampire 5 years ago. On my 18th birthday.” Ren looked quite of weird when he said that. His 18th birthday..

“What? But I can’t... remember what has happened on that day.” My instinct is telling me that something has happened on that day. This is getting so confusing.

We looked at each other for a while. I should say something. This silence is killing me but what should I say?

“Are you hungry? Do you need to eat anything or drink anything?” I asked.

He laughed and shook his head. “Do you know what are you offering to me?” Ren took a step towards me.

“Do you know what we feed on?” He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my neck.

“You really smell so delicious. I’m craving for your blood. It’s like an addiction to me. Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself when I’m around you?” I shivered when he kissed me on my neck.

When I looked at him, his eyes are reddish. He pushed himself away and swiftly entered the kitchen. My legs remained fixed on to the ground.

Ren. Ren. He looks like he’s in pain.

I ran into the kitchen and saw Ren leaning against the cupboards. He’s gripping on to this throat, breathing heavily.

“Ren! Ren!” I ran up to him.

“Go away. Get out.”

“No! I don’t want. Are you hurting? Is it very pain? What do you need? How can I help you?” I started to panic. Seeing him in pain really hurts me.

“Just stay away from me!!” Ren pushed me away and my body slammed towards the wall. Ren lifted up his head and looked at me with an apologetic face.

“You need to feed. You can drink from me.” I want to move closer to Ren. I feel kind of weird. It’s like I need to let him drink from me when seeing him thirsty.

“No. Stay where you are.” He seemed to understand the reasons for my behaviour.

“Ren..”

“You don’t understand. I’m not going to feed from you.” Ren jumped on top of the basin and smashed the windows. He leaped off and ran out from my view.

“REN!! Ren!!” I slide down and leaned against the wall. I do not know why but I feel kind of rejected when he didn’t want to drink from me. I do not understand vampires. I do not understand myself. Is this a mate thing? Everything is just so confusing.

That night, I waited for him. I went over to his house but he isn’t there. He did not come back. The next morning, he also did not appear in school. Jay too. I believe Jay is also a Vampire since they are cousins. And then, 3 days passes without them.

“Did Jay tell you where he is going?” I ask Jenn. The both of them kind of got together after their dinner date. I was a bit shocked when Jenn told me that they were together. I mean they just know each other for like a few days? Apparently, Jenn didn’t mind going into a fast relationship with a hot guy and Jay… probably is the vampire’s soul mate thing. Who knows how the soul mate thing works? I believed only they, vampires, know and Ren didn’t want to tell me, yet. Than that strikes me. Does Jenn know that Jay is a Vampire?

I turned to look at Jenn. How am I supposed to ask? What if she doesn’t know and I told her, will she freak out?

“Erm.. Jenn?”

“Yea?”

“Do you like... know… who or what Jay exactly is?” Jenn stayed silence for a few minutes and then she nodded her head.

“He told me when we went out for our date.”

“How or what did he tell you?”

“You know it too? That they are vampires?” Jenn asked me. I just nodded and told her what has happened that night. And it is on the same night where Jenn and Jay went out together.

“He told me that he is vampire and I’m his soul mate. Basically, every vampire will have a soul mate. Because we are currently human, so we can’t feel the bond. He said that the first time he saw me; he felt an attraction towards me. So immediately he knew that I’m the one for him.” I just nodded and waiting for her to continue.

“He said that he will turn me into a vampire when I’m ready.”

“Turn into a vampire?” I kind of get taken back by that. That didn’t come across my mind. Vampires. They live forever. Being human, I will die someday. If we are soul mates, they would want us to be together forever. In that case, I have to become a vampire.

“Jenn, do you want to become a vampire? I mean...”

Jenn looked at me and laughed. “It’s cool, isn’t it?!” She suddenly gets all excited. “Being a vampire would be cool. Forever with Jay seems fine with me also!!! I mean he’s so freaking hot!!” Ok. This friend of mine is weird. Someone please remind me why am I friends with her again?

“Emilee?” And suddenly she got all so serious again.

“Yea?”

A gentle smile crept on to her face. “It may seem crazy for you, thinking that I wanted to become a vampire. But the important point here is not being a vampire or not. The thing is I wanted to be with Jay. He’s the first person who ever wanted to be with me. Probably it is due to the soul mate thing that he wanted to or needed to be with me, but it doesn’t matter. Emilee, you know I’m an orphan right? I always wanted to be care and love by someone. And there he is. So it doesn’t really matter whether I’m a human or a vampire. I want to love and care for someone too. If what Jay has said is true about me being the destiny one for him, and if the only way to be with him is becoming a vampire, I will accept that. I want to love him too.”

A new chapter~ =)

Vote. Comment. Fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 20.7K 27
His Best friend knows everything about him. Every secret, every mistake, his past with girls, which would explain why Jaxon's best friend wants him t...
13.2K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
13.2K 197 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...
2.4K 90 15
They say that your drunk thoughts are what your sober consciousness wants. Does that mean I want you? I can't get you out of my mind. All I see is...