Akko x Andrew - love story

By keiraaaleighhhh

Yea basically akko x Andrew lol - little witch academia - all characters listed, akko, Andrew, Diana, Amanda... More

Break in
Akko
Suits and ties
Cheater
Repeated journey
Outdoors
Meadow blonde
Escape room
Blushing
Love in the air
Enjoyable feeling
Trouble
Dorm or hotel?
Ursula worries
A ride home
Diana and Akko
Sickness
Sneaky
In town
Mall centre
Luna Nova arrival
Uh oh
Oh no...
Lotte and sucy
A twist
Discovery
Dreadly
Unmasked
Suspense
Nurse
Disagreement
Dianas time...
In her sleep
Uh oh
Again..
Whoops

Who?

34 0 0
By keiraaaleighhhh

It was Professor Croix.
"Diana, are you okay in there?"
Akko unlocks the door for the Professor to see.
"Yes, I'm okay." Diana says smiling.
Croix gasps at the sight of a tiny baby girl. Then, awhs.

It was later on in the night. They were settled in their dorms. Akko now lives in the same dorm as Diana.
They rocked the baby to sleep and once she fell asleep, they smiled at eachother.
"What do we name her? She needs a name." Akko asks.
"Hmmm..." Diana thinks.
"Maybe Luna? Named after the school?" Akko suggests.
"Yes!"
After they decided a name for her, they went to sleep. It was late and they needed at least some sleep.
During the night Akko kept moaning. Diana was up all night with her doing so but she found it attractive. Though she didn't know the reason why Akko was doing it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...