Lion king Family

By Steampunk-Bakugou

A story about the Lion King family. Simba was a former boxing champion also a professional boxer and Nala was... More

Chapter 1. A nice morning
Chapter 2. Kovu's visit
Chapter 3. Apologize
Chapter 4. Highschool
Chapter 5. Group of friends
Chapter 6. Sleep together
Chapter 7. Confess feelings
Chapter 8. Grandparents visit
Chapter 9. Meeting the waiter
Chapter 10. The fifth wheel
Chapter 11. Teenage love
Chapter 12. Get caught
Chapter 13. Punished
Chapter 14. Three teen lions
Chapter 15. This game sucks
Chapter 16. Family stuff
Chapter 17. Sleeping with him
Chapter 18. Ideas
Chapter 19. The First Skydive
Chapter 20. Rude
Chapter 21. Baliyo's rage
Chapter 22. Talk about movies
Chapter 23. Unlucky
Chapter 24. Spend time together
Chapter 25. Still lost
Chapter 26. Teaching a lesson
Chapter 27. A promise
Chapter 29. Beach time
Chapter 30. Having fun (The end)

Chapter 28. Replay

692 15 20
By Steampunk-Bakugou

Housemansion

At Kiara's bedroom, she was planning to meet her friend at the park. First, she's gonna ask permission to her dad and then she can go and meet her friends. She took out her cell phone and text them at the group chat.

Kiara: 'Hey, guys😊'

Tiffu: 'Hi, Kiara👋😄'

Zuri: 'Hello to you too👋'

Kiara: 'Are you free today?'

Tiffu: 'Yeah'

Zuri: 'Yeah, I'm free'

Kiara: 'Good, because I want to meet you guys at the park⛲. I hope you don't mind.'

Tiffu: 'Sure, the park is a great place to meet and it was full of beatiful colourful flowers and that place is very clean😆'

Zuri: 'Sure, I want to go to the park to meet you and since I got nothing to do at home it was kinda bored😅'

Kiara: 'Great, see you at 10:30 am😊'

Tiffu: 'Okay👍'

Zuri: 'See you soon, Kiara👍'

Kiara: 'Bye guys, you too👋'

Then she exited her text app and look at the clock, the time shows 10:12 am.

Kiara: "Well, I got 18 more minutes. Maybe I should ask dad first before I go out."

At the Living room, Simba and Nala are discussing about buying a new car. They want to drive a car that is way more faster and cooler.

Simba: "Honey, I think I'm gonna decided to buy a new car."

Nala: "I already told you, it's your decisions whether you want to buy a new car or not."

Simba: "I think I'm gonna buy one."

Nala: "What car? What model?"

Simba: "I'm thinking to buy a Buggati."

Nala: "A Buggati? How about the Lambo at the garage?"

Simba: "I can't, that Lambo is belong to Kiara, I can't just use her car at will."

Nala: "Honey, you bought her the car and you paid for it, it's all your money. After all, you are her father and you can use her car but you have to ask permission first."

Simba: *Sigh* "I guess you're right. I gotta ask her permission first."

Nala: "Go ahead."

Simba: "Where is she? Kiara?"

Kiara just went downstairs, she heard her father's calling and headed straight to the living room.

Kiara: "Did you call me?"

Simba: "Yeah, can I borrow your car? The white Aventador?"

Kiara: "Sure, you bought it for me and it was your money. Of course, you can borrow."

Nala: "I told you, Simba."

Simba: "Okay, great. Where is the key?"

Kiara: "Told you what, dad? What is mom talking about?"

Simba: "Doesn't matter, where is the key?"

Kiara: "Here it is." she give the car key to Simba.

Simba: "Thank you."

Kiara: "Wait, dad?"

Simba: "What?"

Kiara: "Before you go, I made a promised to my friends Tiffu and Zuri to meet them at the park, can I go? Please."

Simba: "Sure."

Kiara: "Thank you, dad!" she said with joy.

Simba: "But remember, if any boys dare to mess with my daughter, I'll make sure they never walk's again!"

Kiara: "Uuhh??"

Simba: "And I will strangle them to death!"

Kiara: "Uh, dad? You kinda went to far."

Nala just chuckles at them both.

Simba: "Yeah, I'm sorry. By the way, I'll be back at 1:00 pm."

Kiara: "Be careful, dad. Don't drive too fast."

Nala: "Careful, honey."

Then Simba exited towards the front door and walk towards the white Aventador, he get inside and press the start button.

Simba: "Wow! This is the first time I drive a Lambo, the only car I mostly use is the Cadillac CT5."

Back at the house mansion, Nala and Kiara saw him inside the car and Simba drive away with the car.

Kiara: "Where was dad going?"

Nala: "He's visiting Timon and Pumbaa."

Kiara: "Okay. Mom can I go now? I have to see my friend at the park."

Nala: "Sure, go ahead. Be careful."

The Park

Two teenage lioness are waiting at the park, they sit on a bench and chatting while waiting for someone.

Tiffu: "Hey, Zuri. What's taking Kiara so long?"

Zuri: "I don't know Tiffu, we've been waiting here for 15 minutes"

Not long after that, Kiara arrive at the destination.

Kiara: "Hi, girls."

Tiffu: "Hey, Kiara."

Zuri: "Hi."

Kiara sit on a bench with them and begin to talk about their interest.

Kiara: "So, how's your day?"

Tiffu: "It was fine. I gotta wake up early and help my mom doing the house chores."

Kiara: "How about you, Zuri?"

Zuri: "Nothing happen."

Kiara: "Okay. By the way, I'm too lazy to play basketball today. So, I want to hang out with you two."

Zuri: "So, what do you girls think about my new scarf?" she showed her new scarf to her friends.

Kiara: "Nice scarf."

Tiffu: "Yeah, it's pink."

Zuri: "It's not pink, it's lightish-red."

Kiara: "There's only one lightish-red colour here in this world and that's pink."

Tiffu: "Yup."

Zuri: "No, I'll already told you guys, it's not pink."

Tiffu: "Yes, it is."

Zuri: "No, it's not!"

Kiara: "Why don't we talk about something else, okay?"

Zuri: "Yeah."

Tiffu: "So, how's your boyfriend?"

Kiara: "You mean, Kovu? It was fine, our relationship is went pretty well and he managed to gain 75 percent of my father's trust."

Tiffu: "Wow, that's great."

Kiara: "Do any of you have a boyfriend?"

Tiffu: "Nope, not yet."

Kiara: "How about you, zuri. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Zuri: "Hmm, not very soon. No offense, but I can't find any boys that is my type."

Kiara: "Okay. So, what are your plans? My plan is go to the college and become a scientist. How about you, girls?"

Tiffu: "Same, both of us wants to go to college and get a better job."

Kiara: "What job is that?"

Tiffu: "Elementary and middle school teachers."

Kiara: "Wow! That's nice. How about you, Zuri?"

Zuri: "I want to be a Lawyer."

Kiara: "You wanted to be a Lawyer?"

Zuri: "Yeah."

Kiara: "Okay, what are the skills that a Lawyer should have?"

Zuri: "I've must have a strong communication skills. Lawyer must have strong oral communication skills and written communication skills to accurately relay critical legal information."

Kiara: "What else?"

Zuri: "People skills, time management skills, research skills, detail oriented, creativity, judgement and stress management."

Kiara: "So you do know skills about being a lawyer."

Zuri: "Yup."

Tiffu: "What's make a succesful lawyer?"

Zuri: "Listening to your clients, listening to witnesses, listening to your opposing counsel, and listening to the court can be the diffrence between winning and losing a case. Great lawyers take in all relevant information, analyze it, and create a plan of action." she explains everything she knows about being a good lawyer.

Kiara and Tiffu are feel impressed about Zuri's future career.

Kiara: "Wow, Zuri. I am impressed, I'm sure you're gonna be a good lawyer."

Tiffu: "Yeah, me too. I feel impressed."

Zuri: "Thanks you, my friends!"

Kiara: "Haha! High five."

The three of them give a high five to each other.

Hakuna Matata Falls

Simba just arrive at Timon and Pumbaa's house. He got out of the car and meet them.

Simba: "Timon? Pumbaa?" he knocked on the front door.

The door was open and the person who opened it was Timon.

Timon: "Oh, Simba, you're here. How's my buddy?" he hugged Simba amd he hugged back.

Timon: "How's your day?"

Simba: "It was fine." he answered, still hugging him.

Timon: "Wow, nice car! Is that yours?"

Simba: "It's belong to my daughter."

Timon: "Wow, your daughter drive a white Lambo."

After they hugged, Timon invite's him to the house.

Timon: "Come inside, we have a lot to talk about."

Simba: "Where's Pumbaa?"

Timon: "He's taking a nap, he was tired after cutting down some trees."

Simba: "Okay. How's your garden?"

Timon: "It went very well, and the flowers are really colourful. The apple trees, orange trees and mango trees are growing healthy."

Simba: "Wow! I'm actually impressed."

Rani's house

Kion is visiting Rani, he was sitting at the living room with her.

Kion: "Where's your uncle and aunt?"

Rani: "They go to work as usual."

Kion: "Where's Baliyo?"

Rani: "He was at his friend's house."

Kion: "Okay. Rani, I'm so sorry for what I did couple of days ago."

Rani: "Just don't repeat it again, okay?"

Kion: "Okay."

Rani: "Good boy."

Kion: "Hey, Rani. What's your favourite song?"

Rani: "One of my favourite song is Replay by Iyaz."

Kion: "Really? Me too!"

Rani: "I had the song on my cell phone."

Kion: "Same, you want me to sing it?"

Rani: "Sure."

Then he played the song on his cell phone and put it on max volume.

Kion:
🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵

That I can't keep out, got me singin' like (ayy!)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay🎵"

🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out, got me singin' like (ayy!)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay (J-J-J-JR)🎵,
🎵Replay🎵

Kion:
🎵Remember the first time we met?🎵
🎵You was at the mall with' yo' friend🎵

Kion and Rani:
🎵I was scared to approach ya, but then you can closer🎵
🎵Hopin' you would give me a chance🎵

Rani:
🎵Who would have ever knew🎵

Kion:
🎵That we would ever be more than friends?🎵
🎵We're real worldwide, breaking all the rules🎵
🎵She like a song played again and again🎵

Rani:
Aww, Kion, that's so sweet

Kion:
🎵(That girl,) like somethin' off a poster🎵
🎵(That girl,) is a dime they say🎵
🎵(That girl,) is a gun to my holster🎵
🎵And she's running through my mind all day, ayy🎵

Kion:
🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out, got me singin' like (Ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay🎵

Kion and Rani:
🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out, got me singin' like (Ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay🎵

Kion:
🎵See you been around the globe🎵
🎵Not once did you leave my mind🎵

Rani:
🎵We talk on the phone, from night 'till the morn'🎵

Kion:
🎵Girl, you're really changed my life🎵
🎵Doin' things I never do🎵
🎵I'm in the kitchen cookin' thing she likes🎵
🎵We're real worldwide, breaking all the rules🎵
🎵Someday I wanna make you my wife🎵

Rani:
Aww, that's so sweet!

Kion:
🎵(That girl,) like somethin' off a poster🎵
🎵(That girl,) is a dime they say (Hey)🎵
🎵(That girl,) is a gun to my holster🎵
🎵And she's running through my mind all day, ayy🎵

Kion:
🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out, got me singin' like (Ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (Oh)🎵

🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out, got me singin' liks (Ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay🎵

Rani:
🎵I can be your melody🎵

Kion:
🎵Oh, girl, I could write you a symphony🎵

Rani:
🎵The one that can filled your fantasies🎵

Kion:
🎵So come baby girl, let's sing with me, ayy🎵

Rani:
🎵I can be your melody🎵

Kion:
🎵Oh, girl, I could write you a symphony🎵

Rani:
🎵The one that can filled your fantasies🎵

Kion:
🎵So come baby girl, let's sing with me, ayy🎵

Kion and Rani:
🎵Na, na-na, na-na, na-na🎵
🎵Na-na, na-na, na-naa🎵

Kion:
🎵Shawty got me singin'🎵

Kion and Rani:
🎵Na, na-na, na-na, na-na🎵
🎵Na-na, na-na, na-naa🎵

Kion:
🎵Now she got me singin'🎵

Kion:
🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head🎵
🎵That I can't keep out got me singin' like (Ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (Ayy)🎵

🎵Shawty's like a melody in my head (Like a melody)🎵
🎵That I can't keep out got me singin' like (Hey, ayy)🎵
🎵Na-na-na-na, everyday🎵
🎵It's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay🎵

After that, they finish singing and smiled to each other.

Kion: "Wow, you had a beautiful voice!"

Rani: "You too, I didn't know you can sing. You can be an excellent singer."

Kion: "Thanks, you also can be an excellent singer."

Rani: "Hehe, thank you!" she felt blushing when Kion sad that to her.

Kion: "By the way, that's song it's not from Tiktok."

Rani: "I know, that's song was released in 7 July 2009."

Kion: "Hey, Rani?"

Rani: "Yeah?"

Kion: "I love you."

Rani: "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.9K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...
3.3K 61 6
The war between the Pridelands and the Outlands is over and a promise of peace has been established. Now everyone has a chance at food, life and even...
15K 228 10
Scar's plan is in full motion. Ever since the prince of the Pridelands SIMBA was born, Scar over the years manipulated him to join his side against t...
47.7K 461 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...