Bottom Todoroki Oneshots

By KuudereSimp

This is a oneshot book of Shoto Todoroki since there are many rare ships with bottom Todorki that are underra... More

DO NOT SKIP!
Damn Icyhot Bastard (BakuTodo)
Perfection (DekuTodo)
Thoughts of You (ShinTodo)
Summer Memory (BakuKiriTodo)
Drown Out (KamiTodo)
Stupid Barbarian (InaTodo)
Appreciation (SeroTodo)
Office Hours (HawksTodo)
Bookworms (MezoTodo)
Surprise (ShinKamiTodo)
Someone Special (ShigaTodo)
•Author's Announcements•
Encounters (MonoTodo)
Letting Go (BakuTodo)
Twice The Fun (DekuIidaTodo)
Different (InaTodo)
Spoiled (KamiTodo)
•Sorry•
•Thank You•
Flower Language (KiriTodo)
Calling You (BakuDekuTodo)
Pure Stars (ShigaTodo)
Marriage Life (HawkTodo)
Weather Words (MezoTodo)
Conversing (SeroTodo)
Comforting People (MonoShinTodo)
•Stuff?•
"Friends" (InaTodo)
Another's Memories (FumiTodo)
•New Schedule•
A Promise (DekuTodo)
Acting Normal (IidaTodo)
Reunited (KiriTodo)
Resting (BakuTodo)
Same Situation (KamiTodo)
•Delays Again... Sorry•
Route (ShigaHawkTodo)
•I'm Back?•
Strings (ShinTodo)
•Question•
•Recommendation•
Failure (MezoTodo)
•Ideas•

Resistance and Limits (IidaTodo)

7.3K 78 54
By KuudereSimp

Warnings: Smut, Slight Profanity/Cursing, and Power Bottom Todoroki 🛐

You should know where this is going. 😏

...

Sorry I'll stop now ( ;-;)

(Credit to the original artist of the amazing picture above isn't it cute 🥰)

———————————————————————

Iida and Todoroki have been dating for about seven months now. Each growing more and more comfortable with one another.

Every time one of them was stressed with things like school or family issues all it took was to see the other to make it better. (Me crying because I suddenly feel lonely ;-;)

Both spent countless hours together after school. They talked about their interest, while cuddling closely with each other.

Todoroki loves his boyfriend who is always there to help him through tough times. He loved how Iida was always strict with their classmates but always more caring with him.

However, the kindness left Todoroki craving for more of Iida's presence. It was like he suddenly became obsessed with Iida. Wanting him to touch him, hold him, and show how much he loved him.

The two boys had good communication in their relationship so the dual haired boy felt comfortable asking his boyfriend that he was ready for the next step in their relation.

That he wanted to have sex.

Iida tensed up. It wasn't like he didn't want to touch the dual haired boy more. But he rejected the thought informing the boy that they were still to young and irresponsible to do such things yet while doing his robot hand.

Todoroki was a bit frustrated; sexually frustrated. He pushed his boyfriend a little saying that most teenagers do it anyway. But Iida still held his position and changed the subject.

Over the course of the next few weeks Todoroki decided to drive Iida toward the edge until he reached his limit and can't hold back on him.

When they were alone he teased his boyfriend with flirtatious responses and commentary different from his usual monotone and emotionless personality. He use slightly seductive gestures and became a lot more touchy.

Iida was having trouble keeping his composure trying not to give into the dual haired boy's advances.

Todoroki's patience seem to be running thin instead of Iida. The boy was unsure on what to do to make his boyfriend cave in.

The Dekusquad decided to have a study session at the schools library after school. They worked on math for about an hour before shifting to language arts. (Both subjects I'm bad at ;-;)

Todoroki left to get a book that he needed an idea coming to him on how to tease his boyfriend. He walked back to the groups table as he set up his study area beside his boyfriend.

As they got started a few minutes had gone by before Todoroki decided to put his plan in motion.

When the others were busy he decided to ask Iida a "question," he didn't really need any help but it was an excuse to scoot his chair closer to his boyfriend.

Iida had no idea of what was coming and started to help answer the question.

Todoroki stood his book up vertically so that Iida could take a better look at the question. As Iida was distracted the dual haired boy slid his hand toward his boyfriend crotch area and slightly rubbed his member through his pants.

Iida grew stiff with shock processing what was happening. He tried to remove his boyfriend's hand but Todoroki was putting up a fight and continued to create friction on the boy's member.

Iida got closer to his ear scolding him to stop in his best whisper voice since they were in a public area.

The dual haired boy continued until a slight smirk came across his face when he felt his boyfriend getting more and more hard. His composure starting to break.

With that the dual haired boy stopped relieving his boyfriend's member. He turned to the rest of the group deciding to end the study session since they already studied for a few hours. The group agreed and started to make after school plans to hang out.

Todoroki declined their offer and got up slipping a piece of paper to his boyfriend. The four eyed male opened the note with a message to meet him in the boy's bathroom.

The male also declined his friends invitation starting to walk to his boyfriend's location preparing to scold him for the stunt he just pulled. (Iida too dense -^-)

When he arrived he was guickly dragged into one of the stalls where the dual haired boy was, having his pant being already removed where it hit the floor.

The four eyed male decided to scold the boy and tried to push him of reminding him that they were in school. The dual haired boy dismissed his boyfriend's scolding and decided to start creating friction on his member with his hand.

Iida tensed up again with a wave of pleasure coming to him trying his best to resist. Todoroki removed Iida's boxers and began to stroke his member directly in a up and down motion.

He licked the tip down to the base and back up before slowly lowering the member down his throat. He then slip his own pants down with his boxers grabbing a bottle of lotion to lube up his own fingers.

As the dual haired boy reached the deepest part of his throat with his boyfriend's member he slid a finger into his hole trying to adjust to how it started to stretch him.

The boy began to bob his head up and down as the member began to grow more hard. He then added a second finger in his hole creating a scissor like motion.

The boy moaned as his fingers slightly brushed against his prostate. The moans sent a wave of vibrations down his boyfriend's member. Iida's mind was now a mess not being able to resist the sight of his boyfriend sucking his cock.

Todoroki continued as he felt himself close to the edge becoming more messy with himself. His fingers directly hitting his prostate and his head continued to bob, his jaw slowly becoming tired.

He finally came making a mess on the floor. His boyfriend also reached his climax shortly after releasing cum into his mouth. The four eyed boy panicked and grab some tissue for his boyfriend to spit into.

But instead Todoroki swallowed the whole load removing his mouth from the member that now went limp. Iida became flustered and scolded him for not spitting it out.

He stopped when he saw Todoroki's lustful heterochromia eyes staring directly at him. They cleaned up and fixed their clothing before the dual haired boy dragged his boyfriend by the hand and headed toward the dorms.

Todoroki went directly to his dorm and brought both of them inside. Where he sat Iida on his futon starting to strip his own uniform off.

Iida's look at Todoroki with a stunned expression admiring the  naked beauty in front of him. He then broke out of his daze trying to talk sense into his boyfriend.

Once he saw Todoroki's commitment he quickly gave in. The dual haired boy started to strip his clothes off and threw them on a nearby chair. He then sat up on his boyfriend's lap and kissed him deeply.

Their tongue intertwined exploring each other's mouth, their kiss became a lot more heated then the ones they had before. Iida was now being strung along by his boyfriend's lust but he no longer minded that.

He just wanted to cherish his boyfriend even if that meant going against the rules. Todoroki started to line his hole with his boyfriend's member with Iida helping him keep his body steady.

Then the dual haired boy lowered himself down his boyfriend's member feeling it brush against his prostate sending a shiver up his spine making his legs tremble.

He then wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck tangling his fingers in his blue locks. As he tugged at them he started to bounce his hips up and down filling up the room with his moans and lewd sounds of skin slapping together.

Iida gripped at the boy's hips to give them support as they continued to bounced. He felt the dual haired boy bite into the nape of his neck now sucking at the bite mark creating a deep colored hickey.

He returned the favor by creating his own litter of marks on the boy's pale skin ranging from the neck down. He then shifted to gentle playing with the stiffened pink nubs that were presented to him.

Next he wrapped his tongue around the buds making the boy flinch and tighten down on his member. Todoroki whimpered as he bounced his hips more to reach deeper inside himself.

Todoroki's desire had finally been fulfilled he felt his boyfriend begin to caress his body and explore every curve and sensitive spot on him.
He loved how his boyfriend possessively sucked his nipples and toyed with them. How he tighly gripped his ass to help him bounce his hips.

"Are you ah~enjoying this as mmh~ m-much as I am Iida-ah~" The blued hair boy smiled holding his boyfriend closer.

"Of course you are to amazing to resist, I'm supprised I held out his long." He grunted as the dual haired boy tightened up due to praise.

With that the both began to speed up their movement leaving more marks on one another's body.

"A-ah~ Fuck Tenya, please cum inside of me pl-please ah~" Iida ignore his boyfriend's profanity and just focused on his request.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yah don't worry I'll clean myself in the bath tomorrow." With that confirmation Todoroki let out one last moan as he reached his climax feeling his boyfriend fill up his ass with his hot cum.

They both laid on the futon while Iida gave one more quick peck on his boyfriend's lips before they both drifted off to sleep cuddling closely with each other.

———————————————————————

Thank you all for reading this oneshot this is one of my favorite bottom Todoroki ships. Especially because I also really like Iida he is like my third favorite mha husbando 🥰. He is heavily underrated. I enjoy writing this chapter but I'm still working on writing smut so if you guys have advice I'd love to here it. I hope you guys have a good rest of your day and I'll see you soon.
                                                - The KuudereSimp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.1K 62
(Not my art) This will be a one shot book, mainly about Todoroki and class 1-A. This story contains: -Angst -Fluff -Self harm -Suicide And many other...
840 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
185K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
219K 2.4K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...