Ishq Ki Dastaan

By __inaraaaa__

โ™•๏ธŽ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ™•๏ธŽ More

๐–ถ ๐–ค ๐–ซ ๐–ข ๐–ฎ ๐–ฌ ๐–ค
๐–ข ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ญ ๐–ณ
Bแด‡sแด›า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s Tแด Lแดแด แด‡ส€s
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Fแดส€ษขแดแด›แด›แด‡ษด Wษชา“แด‡
โ
โ
โ
โ
โ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Sสœแด€สœแด‡แด‡แด…
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Aส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด…
แชฅ
แชฅ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Yแดแดœ Aษดแด… Mแด‡
โœฏ
โœฏ
โœฏ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Dษชแด ษชแด…แด‡แด… Yแด‡แด› Uษดษชแด›แด‡แด…
โœซ
โœซ
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
PแดสŸแด‡s Aแด˜แด€ส€แด›
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
Eแด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Author's Note

โ„๏ธŽ

19.9K 970 82
By __inaraaaa__

"Abhi bhi kaam?" Mrs. Sangita scolded her daughter.

"Kya karu maa? Ab yahi zindagi hai" Maya said in a dramatic manner.

"Chup kar! Aur yeh bata ki shaadi kab kar rahi ho?" Mrs. Sangita sat next to her daughter on the sofa.

"Mujhe nahi karni shaadi" Maya said focusing on her laptop.

"Toh kya zindagi bhar kuwari rehne ka irada hai?"

"Haan! Kuch galat hai kya uss meh? Mai independent hi aur mujhe kisi admi ki zarurat nahi hai"

"Aur baacho ka kya?"

"Uske liye shaadi karne ki kya zarurat hai? Baache toh ase bhi aa jae gai" Maya replied nonchalantly.

"Shaadi ke bina baache nahi hote hai" Mrs. Sangita said.

"Maa I am 27 not 7. I know you need to have sex to have children and you I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about adopting them" Maya replied.

"Jo bhi. Ab ja kar soo ja, bahot raat ho gai hai" she ruffled her daughter's hair and went in the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Maya switched off her laptop and kept it on the tea table infront of her. Tomorrow was Sunday so she can relax. A week has passed already and Agastya shifted in the apartment above her's a day before yesterday.

She could sense the change in Agastya's behaviour towards her and after yesterday's events it was pretty clear to her that he was jealous of Aditya.

Flashback

Maya has just returned from the office and was waiting for the elevator to open. She was surfing through Amazon looking for some phones for her mother. She was engrossed in her phone when she felt someone's presence behind her.

"Hey!" came Agastya's voice.

She turned around to see Agastya smiling at her. "Hi!" she greeted back.

"Planning to buy a new mobile?"

"Yes! Maa needs a new one so..." Maya said awkwardly. She hates when someone peeped into her phone. But then again it was Agastya, her bestfriend or maybe ex- bestfriend.

"Always a responsible daughter. You haven't changed a bit" Agastya encircled his arms around her shoulder and pulled her for a side hug. Maya smiled remembering this was something they used to do whenever they complimented eachother.

The elevator made a ding sound and the gates opened.

"After you" Agastya gestured her to go in first. He also bowed to make it look dramatic. Maya laughed seeing his antics. Agastya too stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button to his floor. Just as the door was about to close a hand came in between preventing the door to close completely.

"Just in time" Aditya sighed in relief. He stepped inside the elevator and was greeted by a happy face and a grumpy face.

"Hello Adi!" Maya said smiling.

"Hi gorgeous" at this Agastya rolled his eyes. "I was really having a crappy day but now that I have seen you I can go to bed peacefully" Aditya continued and Maya blushed.

Agastya felt suffocated. He wanted to throw Aditya out of the elevator but his bestfriend seems to be head over heels for him.

"Oh! Hi to you too Mr. Grumpy" Aditya said and chuckled at his own words. Maya glared him asking him to stop and Agastya balled his fists ready to beat the shit out of him.

Aditya gave this name to Agastya because whenever they have crossed paths he has only seen Agastya in a grumpy mood. Also, few days back he came to know that Maya had a crush on Agastya and how he broke her heart from her mother. He smirked as he was going to make Agastya jealous now. He was going to make him realise what he missed out for someone else.

Out of nowhere Aditya hugged Maya. She was taken aback because of the sudden hug.

"I missed you" Aditya whispered loud enough for Agastya to hear. Maya found it weird. Aditya never said such things to her and besides they just met yesterday. He kissed her on her cheeks. Agastya pulled them apart and held Maya's hand and pulled her close to him.

He smirked and stood beside Maya. Maya took a deep breath. This was really awkward for her. One side her 'once upon a time bestfriend' was glaring her and on the other hand her 'current bestfriend' was acting weird.

The elevator finally reached her floor and without saying anything entered her home.

End of flashback

She sighed remembering yesterday's events. That was the most awkward elevator ride she has ever had. She was about to go to her room when her phone went off.

Aditya was calling her.

"Hello?" she said picking up the call.

"Maya can you please come near the swimming pool?"

"Is everything okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah! Just want to talk. Are you coming?"

"Okay! I will be there in 5" with that she hung up the phone. She wished her mother goodnight, took the keys of her apartment and went towards the elevator.

She pressed the button and the elevator opened in no time.

Shit!

She mentally cursed seeing Agastya in the elevator. He smiled seeing her and she smiled back. She stood next to him and fumbled with her keys.

"Where are you going at this time?" Agastya asked.

"Swimming pool" she replied.

"Me too" Agastya said.

"You too?"

"Yes! Where is your bad tough?"

"I am not going to swim. Adi wants to talk about something so he asked me to meet him near the pool." Agastya didn't say a word just nodded.

The elevator reached the ground floor and they both walked together till the pool.

Maya saw Aditya standing near the pool and went towards him. Agastya undressed himself and dived inside the water.

"You wanted to talk?" Maya asked trying really hard not to look at half naked and fully wet Agastya who was swimming.

"I am sad" Aditya poutted.

"Why?"

"I don't know. You know there are some days when you are sad without any reason. I guess I am having one of those days" Aditya said.

"I can really relate to you right now but just to confirm, are you on your periods?" Maya said and burst out laughing.

"Shut up and hug me already" Aditya threw his arms around her and pulled her in a bone crushing hug. She immediately hugged him back.

Soon both of them were on their way to home. Half way through she turned around to see Agastya staring at her. She was hurt in his eyes.

But why? Was the only question revolving in her mind the entire night.

Hello everyone!

This chapter was hell of an elevator ride. Anyways, Agastya's and Maya's heart to heart conversation coming up.

Stay tuned for some upcoming exciting chapters.

Also, soon the story will end and I need some ideas for my next story. So, if you have any idea or any thing about which you want to read please message me privately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 22.7K 17
โ—‰๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ—‰ โ—‰โƒโ—‰ โ™ง ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
259K 11.4K 32
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต...
28.7K 1.2K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...