Toxic Lovers

By trxptingz

vallyk has a bully at school and falls in love with his bully with the connection on they're parents. More

cast
1
2
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
new book:)
23.
24
update
25
26
28
29
30
the siblings
31
32
33
34
35
36.
37
38
Update on book 2

27

267 5 12
By trxptingz

Vallyk

Ari: because he's bisexual val, I know your like why he's mad then it's because... He got a guy pregnant before and he was the happiest guy in the world we we're friends when he told me, but the guy didn't even talk to him and got a abortion.
Val: do he think pregnant able gays and bis are all cruel and evil like that, is mad so he took all his anger out on me for being pregnant?
Ari: yes val unfortunately, but me and him are working on something for you and vallyk it might take a bit long but it's good.

Val: I'm happy you told me I thought he just hated me I didn't know he was going through that, and I feel Fuck up too because I could of had another brother besides the baby your having aswell.
Ari: I know vallyk, but I'ma eat for this child and go to sleep and cuddle with your dad or something but I'll talk to you soon, bye val my lil munchkin.
Val: bye Ariana grande.

They laugh and hang up the phone,

Me and Derek end up fucking and it was the time of my life. Right now I'm giving him head because why not.

"F-fuck vallyk c-chill" he said rolling his eyes in the back of his head moving a lot from the pleasure, I started to suck faster until he bust into the back of my throat.

I kept sucking him, he's gonna have at least 15 orgasming just from head I don't care, "v-VALLYK PLEASE STOP!" He cried but I didn't care, my ass was hurting but it felt good and I was crying and he ain't stop so my turn.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he bust another nut in my mouth, I pulled away and looked at him "dam Derek your cum is so good Fuck juice and water this my beverage" I said smirking then going back. I saw tears run down his face and his body was shaking but I didn't care, his mouth was in a O shape and it just made me enjoy this even more.

*2 hours laters*

Derek was sleep and I was up on the phone with kobe,

Ko: how you doing mamas
I blushed at his words it was cute.
Val: I'm in bed, just got done giving Derek head for a few hours
I said which made him roll his eyes.

I lift the phone to the ceiling hiding my blush.

Ko: nah mamas let me see
Val: no I giggled
Ko: how's you and my baby
Val: good I been to my appointments, I can't wait to have the baby
Ko: can't wait to take care of it.

Derek woke up and wipe his eyes and looked at me, "what you doing up bae" he asked in his raspy voice. "On the phone with kobe" I replied.

"Yooo Kobe" he kinda shouted, "yurrr" kobe shouted, "why ya niggas up" Derek asked.

"Nun we just Chillin we can't sleep dawg" Kobe said, "bro I had a dream that me you and vallyk had a 3some" Derek said. "We can make it come true" Kobe said smirking, "nah deadass tho it was lit we should make it could true" Derek also said smirking.

I ain't say shit because I knew I was finna be the bottom the first round so r.i.p my booty aye. kobe barley got ass like ain't shit there or pokes out unless he's only wearing his underwear but barley still ain't shit.

Derek got a lil sum on him his cupcakes but we'll probably top Kobe last and I'll enjoy fucking them both because they both Fuck my ass up.

"You agreed vallyk?" They said smirking, I just looked at them and I didn't say nothing. "Yoo Kobe come over" Derek said and I got up and went to the bathroom, Kobe doesn't live that far from us so it's about 8 minutes he'll be here.

*Time skip*

Kobe

I pulled up to my baby mom's house about to Fuck the shit outta him again, I rang the doorbell and Derek ran down to open it for me. "Yoo you finna destroy him" he said dapping me up, "deadass tho" I said.

*Smut warning you could skip if you want since it's just a smut*

"Let me see what you working with" he said smirking, I pull them down and he saw the 13 inches. "I- wait you gonna Fuck with that blsc" (big light skin cock) "hell yeah nigga" I said chuckling and he had a serious face. Him and Derek walked up to me and kissed the sides of my neck left and right.

Vallyk

I moaned and groaned gripping the sheets, "mmmm" I moaned and Kobe stop kissing my neck and went to my lips. Derek kissed down from my neck to my chest to my stomach.

FUN FACT: so I recently learned men can have orgasms from there ass and there's a second hole in our anus... So bottoms we'll be having orgasms from there penis and anus in books I write. Back to the story...😅

Kobe gripped my neck and got more aggressive had I felt his dick rub against my leg. Derek started to slowly pull my pants down, once he was done he kissed my thighs and stroking.y dick through my underwear.

I moaned from the pleasure and my breathing got heavy. I pulled back Kobe and he went back on my neck. "P-please UHHH... do s-something" I stuttered from the pleasure, "your being too needy baby" Kobe said at my neck he then bite it and I shed a tear the pleasure was so much for me.

He pulled away and so did derek, they started making out and move my hands to my dick and stroke it. Derek pulled away from they're kiss and my hand, "uh uh, not yet mamas" he said going done licking my shaft up to my tip.

They started making out again but this time they each held one of my arms and hover over me doing it, they pulled away standing back up getting naked and then removed my boxers and shirt. "You ready mamas?" Kobe asked and I nodded, they started making out again and I started getting mad because I was hoping Derek wasn't tryna tease me mad long like before.

Derek kissed down Kobe to the lips to neck all the way to his dick, he licked at me and smirked and licked around Kobe shaft and tip. He eventually started sucking and deepthroating Kobe making him moaned and throw his back.

Kobe

Derek head game is immaculate, when he deepthroats he takes 9 inches and I want the whole 13 Inches in there. I started to shove more and more slowly, I saw he was crying but I ain't care.

He started gagging and I enjoy the sounds of him choking and gagging, "one more inch baby and you got it" I said to him and he looked up at me in my eyes and kept trying. I looked over at vallyk who was on my bed soft and irritated but mad, I kinda felt bad for him.

Derek finally got the last inch and I pulled his head back taking all 13 inches out he gasped for air and I went over to vallyk. I got on my knees and started jerking his dick until it got hard again.

"You gonna tease me too" he sadly said more like he's over it, I mean it's sex and a roleplay type of thing so he needs more patience but I'll let it slide this time. He got hard and I immediately swallow all 9 Inches of his dick.

He started to abuse the back of my throat and I gagged and choked but I was half he was enjoying himself. He shot a big ass load in the back of my throat and it tasted good.

Derek came over him and shove his 11 inch down vallyk throat, I lifted vallyk legs and started to eat his ass out, he couldn't moan because Derek was destroying his mouth at this point. He tasted so good I see why Derek can't leave him.

But he's having my baby

My mind said making me stop and smirked and then going again. I pulled out my tongue I spit on his hole and then my replace it with my fingers I saw his toes curl up so I knew he was enjoying it and that's all I care about. Derek pulled out of vallyk and had a facial with a mouth full of cum he then swallowed.

Derek got off the bed getting on the floor eating me out and I use my other hand to stroke my dick. I moaned while his tongue when in and out off me and it felt the best.

He started to finger me aswell and I'm new to this so I clench, "Kobe relax your body and it'll find better" he said. I tried but that shit hurted so bad, "just relax daddy got you" he said and I felt like a bitch but I low-key liked it.

"FUUUUCK Derek" I moaned as he added another finger and I did the same to vallyk. Vallyk was moving a lot and I pulled out my fingers, "you ready" I said smirking, "yes daddy Fuck me up" he said smirking too.

"That's daddy little slut" I said then push in, "FUCK" he yelled and I enjoy every bit of it.

Derek

Hearing vallyk yell someone else name made me kinda jealous, I sat make and watch my boyfriend get Fuck by another nigga and called him daddy.
I wasn't feeling this anymore but I got a plan.

I walked up behind Kobe and as he thrusted into vallyk I spread his cheeks apart spit on his hole and then on my dick and push in. He rolled his head back and every time he thrusted Into vallyk he would go deep on my dick.

"Fuck d-derek" he said noticing he was on the whole 11 Inch, I started to kiss his neck giving him purple hickeys knowing that's vallyk favorite.

Vallyk started to scream Kobe name more which made me bite harder on Kobe and he moaned louder. He I started to thrust faster hitting too deep, which made his legs shake and I pulled back letting him fall.

He was moaning on the floor and I smirked at him, "who's daddy" I said chuckling, he just looked away. "Do I need to make it happen again?, Who's daddy?" I said and he moaned my name.

I saw his cum tripping from vallyk, and I started to eat vallyk out. "Mmmm d-derek FUCK" he moaned and I enjoyed it, he was already stretch out so I just stopped and slip my dick in.

"You ready mami" I said smirking, "yes daddy" he said looking into my eyes, I pushed in him looked into his eyes grabbing his throat. "Who's ass is this?" I asked "y- Uhhhh" he was cut off by me thrusting.

"Who's ass is this" I said thrusting harder, "YOURS DEREK IT'S YOURS" he managed to yell. "You that's right baby" I said now going inhuman pace.

He couldn't even talk at this point his eyes was rolled in the back of his head. "D-derek..DEREK...DEREK" he moaned, "that's not my name mamas" I said. "DADDY PLEASE SLOW DOWN f-fff-UCKKKKK" he moaned, and I listen.

I stared doing slow strokes and I started hitting his spot making him yell my name I started to abuse his prostate and he came all over my dick. "Who said cum?" I said looking at him with a questionable face, "please Derek i-" I started to go fast again and he started cry from the pleasure.

"OK I'M S-SORRY PLEASE DEREK" he cried out, I saw his legs started to shake but this is mines so he gotta wait so he gonna feel all this pleasure until I'm done. "D-derek please stop my legs are shaking" he cried out, "nah take it mamas" with that I went even faster and he kept moaning my name and calling me daddy it was just music to my ears.

I came and pulled out, Kobe on the floor knocked out and vallyk on the bed shaking from how deep I went and his orgasms.

I went over to vallyk who was still shaking, I went over him "you ok ma?" I asked and he didn't answer. "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing his the side of his forehead, "next time I'll back it more softer instead of being aggressive, I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said and i got off the bed putting Kobe on it and then cuddled up with vallyk, and me and val asleep.
_______________________________________
I- 2000 words- JSHSDHHEJRRJ this long ass SMUT-😭👉🏽🚪 Anyways enjoy😁😁

Next chapter vallyk has the baby...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 842 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020
23.6K 513 18
You like Kobe but you didn't know he liked you back. Y'all start dating and face many different challenges togetherโค๏ธ
20.8K 659 41
Check out the story if you love mike๐Ÿ’“
6.9K 20 55
It all started when yn and her family moved to L.A at first it was ok but on her first day of her senior year a group of boys moved into her house...