Twink

بواسطة KevWrites

Milo is living his best life. He works at a bar in Manchester's gay village. He spends his evenings at work c... المزيد

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Nineteen

23 8 0
بواسطة KevWrites

I sent my favourite pictures off with the application. All that was left to do was wait. Days turned into weeks and still nothing. I was running out of money and my rent was soon due. I lost hope with every passing hour and saw myself returning to the tiny town I'd struggled so hard to get away from.

Then one Wednesday afternoon, I received an email asking me to go down to their office. I screamed at the top of my voice. I hadn't got the job yet, but they must have liked what they'd seen to take my application further. They wanted me to do a live solo audition.

I phoned Angel who screamed even louder than I had.

'This is it,' he said. 'This is your big chance.'

I knew he didn't mean to, but his words added a lot of pressure. This wasn't just a job interview. This was the difference between my life taking off, and my life as I knew it ending. I had to make sure I did this right. But I knew what a live audition meant. What if I got into the office and I had the same issues I had when Angel was taking the photos. If I couldn't get it up, then it was all over.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

223 5 9
Jared was born into a life of privilege and wealth something he's shunned growing up but now he's all grownup and about to enter his freshman year of...
22 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...
HOPE بواسطة Jay.

العاطفية

439K 18.8K 25
Milo is a 24 year old succesful model,single dad and restaurant owner.His not so boring yet happy life takes a turn when he tries something new. Ken...
The Job 5 بواسطة Nepenthe

غموض / الإثارة

0 0 8
Despite being locked away in prison, Milo somehow finds a way of possibly redeeming himself and helping out the ones he loves. At the very same time...