Tale of Two Hoods (Completed)

De thereallashleynicole

Two different people from two different sides of Atlanta. Kirkwood and Buckhead. The hood and the suburbs. Wh... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
NEW BOOK

thirty - seven

611 26 13
De thereallashleynicole

~Isaiah POV

"Okay class. Today we're going to knock out that big final that we've been prepping for all week." My teacher said walking in. "I'll give you about ten minutes to study in pairs and then we'll get to it."

I looked as Jessica walked towards me sitting down. "You've been a hard person to reach." I said to her. "Sorry, been busy." She shrugged. "Alright well I studied a l-" She cut me off. "I think that we should say fuck this test and walk out. There's a day party going on downtown." She smiled. "Jess this test is important."

"So?"

"When have you ever wanted to skip a test for a party?" I asked. "Ugh, don't be boring Isaiah. There's so many other things that we could be doing right now." She scoffed. "You been acting weird these last few days." I said. "Me? Acting weird? Weird how?"

"Nothing. Just forget I said something." I said. "Well I don't want to be here so I'm leaving." She said packing her bag. "You deadass right now?" I asked. "See you later." She said walking out. "Ms. Campbell!" The teacher yelled.

"I'll go get here." I said running out towards her. "Jessica what the fuck yo. What is you on right now?" I asked stopping her. "This is boring. I'd rather be having fun." She said trying to walk past me but I stepped in front of her. "Isaiah get out my way please." She sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I have better things to do. Like have fun." She said walking away.

~Jessica POV

"You actually ditched with me." Brent said as we got out the car. "Yeah well you said party. And having fun these past days have kept my mind straight." I said as we approached the doors to the party. "Welcome to Rooftop." The bouncer said.

"ID's please."

We flashed our fakes and walked into the party.

"Let's get fucked up!"

**Later On**

~Isaiah POV

"She just walked out of class?" Keaunte asked as I put my phone on speaker. "Yes bro. This is the same person I met four months ago who talked about being the top of the class and shit. The same girl who was mad about getting a ninety on a test."

"Yeah something is definitely going on."

"You should of seen her today. Her eyes were big as hell. Like she seen a ghost or something. I need to find out what's going on." I said. "Think we should stage an intervention?"

"That shit don't do nothing but make things worse. I'm bout to go see her. I'll call you back." I said. I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I need to figure out what the fuck is going.

I pulled off making my way to Jessica's house.

**

"It's ten at night. It's a little late to he visiting." Jessica's mom said opening up the door. "I know I just needed to talk to Jessica about something. Is she home?" I asked. "Yep she's in her room." She said opening the door wider to let me in.

I walked up to her room knocking on the door.

"What." She said on the other side of the door. I opened the door seeing her sitting on her bed. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "What you taking?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

"What fucking drugs are you on Jessica?"

"I'm not taking drugs. Why would you even question me on something like that?" She scoffed. "Where is it?" I asked rummaging through her drawers. "Isaiah stop it."

"You hiding them in your bathroom?" I asked going in there. She followed behind me trying to stop me but I wasn't letting up. I opened up the cabinets but I didn't see anything. "Where are the drugs Jessica."

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

I looked past her seeing her book bag open.

I walked past her going the bag. "Don't touch that." She said rushing behind me. I found a ziploc with two pills left. "You have no business going through my stuff."

"And you aint got no fucking business popping pills yo." I said. "Where'd you get them from?" I asked but she wasn't answering. "Where did you get the fucking pills from!" I yelled. "Nome of your business.

"Ight. Maybe its yo moms business then." I said walking towards her door. "Stop." She said running in front of me. "Where the fuck did you get the pills from?" I asked one more time. "A friend gave them to me."

"What fucking friend?"

"Brent."

"You took drugs from fucking Brent?" I said through gritted teeth. "I'm just going through a lot." She said. "So you talk to somebody about it. Not pop fucking pills. You trynna be the next fiend on the corner?"

"I wasn't going to get addicted."

"Jessica. I've seen what pills can do to a person. You were addicted the minute you took one." I said. I walked in the bathroom flushing the last two pills down the toilet.

"Get your shit together."

**Next Day**

From Jess❤️ : I stayed home today so don't worry.
Delivered : 12:13 p.m

Sent : You taking drugs?
Read : 12:15 p.m

From Jess❤️ : No...😐
Delivered : 12:16 p.m

Sent : Better not be. Go drink some water assum. Clean yo system out real talk.
Read : 12:16 p.m

From Jess❤️ : Whatever.
Delivered : 12:17 p.m

The bell went off for lunch and everybody walked out. I looked around seeing one of Brent's friends. "Aye, you seen Brent?"

"Yeah he still in the locker room."

I made sure no one was watching me before I walked out to the locker room. "Coach is that you?" I hear Brent say. "Nah." I said making him turn around. "You're not supposed to be in here."

"I really don't give a fuck. But I do have a question though." I said leaning against the locker. "A question about what?"

"Why'd you give Jessica drugs?" I asked making him laugh a little. "Because she asked for them." He shrugged. "She's supposed to be your friend. Yet you gave her drugs. You know what that shit does to people right?" I asked. "She said she wasn't going to get addicted."

"And you were just dumb enough to believe it. Look I can't beat yo ass. Trust me I want to. So I'm just gone leave you with this. If I see Jessica high off a pill again, I'll call some of my good friends to come handle you for me." I said stepping to him. "Understood?"

"Yeah whatever." He said.

*Later That Day*

~Jessica POV

"What'd you wanna talk about?" Isaiah asked getting out of his car. I asked him to come over. "I wanted to talk about last night." I said as we sat on the porch steps. "Talk."

"That night at the party we went to for back to school, when I came home my parents broke the news that they were getting a divorce." I said. "I was good at first but they would argue every day and I just couldn't take it. After the feeling I got from the first time, I knew if I felt that again I would be good. So I called Brent to give me more." I said.

"And the first time?"

"What?"

"You said something about feeling it the first time. What was the first time?" I asked. "The first day back. Remember how my mood was changed?" I asked making him nod. "Brent told me about Mariah."

"What about Mariah?"

"That she's pregnant with your baby." I said. "Jessica. Tha-" I cut him off. "Did you not know or were you just hiding it from me?" I asked. Before he could say something, a car pulled up. It was Brent. "Did you call him here?" Isaiah asked. "No I didn't. I swear."

"I don't even want to be here to hear what this nigga got to say." Isaiah said getting up as Brent approached us. "I think you might want to stay for this." Brent said. "I need to tell y'all something about Mariah."

"Last time you told Jessica something she turned into a fiend." Isaiah said. "Can you just listen please."

"When I told you about Mariah I already knew who the baby father was. But we both agreed to keep it a secret. She knew that the only other person who could pass for being the baby father would be Isaiah, considering the circumstances." He said. "So y'all agreed for the bitch to show up at more doorstep and claim I was the father." Isaiah said making him nod. "So who's the baby father?" I asked Brent.

"I am."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.2K 100 7
When two friends share such a close friendship from kindergarten days to college days what happens when they start to realize that the love they had...
353K 13.5K 43
She seems like your average shy and isolated girl in high school that get bullied and called freak all the time, with her timid outer personality, no...
139K 3.6K 21
One quiet girl. One popular boy. What could possibly happen if their paths cross?
322K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...