Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.1K 78 55
By vsooheart

Taehyung's POV

"Should we call Jennie and Suga oppa?" Jisoo looked at me as we walked down the huge beach.

"They should be calling us any moment, Namjoon hyung said he'd tell everyone the news anyway." I replied and Jisoo nodded in response.

"Where are we going?" Jin hyung asked as soon as he and Lisa caught up to us.

"Let's eat first, please?" Lisa shook Jisoo's arm and gave her her pleading eyes.

"Hey, stop manipulating my girlfriend." I glared at Lisa, closing Jisoo's eyes.

Lisa scoffed, "i'm not! Such an overprotective boyfriend you are. It's not like Jisoo would turn homo and ditch you for me."

"Won't i?" Jisoo smirked, causing all three of us to freeze at her statement and stared at her in horror.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jisoo laughed out loud, "i was just kidding!"

"Yah!" Jin hyung frowned. "Why would you do that?!"

"Because i knew your reactions would be priceless! Too bad my phone was dead." She answered as she wiped some tears off her eyes.

"You're not going to leave me, right?" I seriously asked, gazing deep into her eyes. I was traumatized enough by the time i almost lost her at the storm just last night.

"Of course i won't." She smiled sweetly, the best smile i've seen all day, "I love you."

"Love you too." I smiled in return and putting my arms around her waist and continued walking out the beach.

"Gone is the famous 'i hate you' phrase from the two so-called worst enemies." Lisa teased, making me roll my eyes.

"You're acting as if you and Jungkook didn't experience the same thing we did." Jisoo said.

"It was different! You went from enemies to lovers while we only went from friends to lovers." She grinned.

"Stop about this love hate friend or whatever we're talking about, there's a seafood restaurant over there." Jin hyung pointed at a certain direction.

"You're changing the topic because you're jealous you're single, aren't you?" I smirked.

"F*ck you, Kim." He glared and walked away towards the restaurant, leaving us laughing.

"Hey, oppa! Wait for me!" Lisa screamed, catching up with Jin. Good thing it's still around six in the morning so there still aren't many people around at the beach.

"You okay?" I asked Jisoo as we started walking.

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"You were underwater for nearly an hour. And i felt your heartbeat stopped for a moment before you woke up. I thought i lost you." I told her, pulling her closer.

"I don't know. Ever since i woke up, i only felt dizzy, but few minutes after that i was okay." She said. "You know, i saw your grandparents and Bobby oppa when i died for a moment that time."

"Really?!"

"Yes! I was in this field of flowers when i woke up and found Bobby oppa. Soon enough, your grandparents came to me and introduced themselves. We talked for a while and they started convincing me to come back to the real world because my time hasn't come yet. So after a while, i finally agreed to them and here i am."

"Daebak!" I happily smiled when i saw her big smile. "Halmeonni and harabeoji didn't say anything bad about me, did they? They liked making fun of me back then."

"No." She giggled, "but they said nice things about me."

"I'm not surprised. Everything about you is nice." I smiled, kissing the top of her head and smelling her hair that still smelt good despite the days we've spent at sea.

"Hm,, that's certainly isn't what you told me before we started dating, Kim." She raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's because you weren't mine at that time." I smirked, earning a light hit on the chest and an adorable blushing Jisoo.

"You are so different from how you were."

"Because i wasn't yours at that time too."

"Stop that!" She frowned cutely, making me laugh as we arrived at the restaurant where Jin and Lisa were already sitting in.

"About time." Jin rolled his eyes, "fight all day when you were enemies and flirting all day when you're dating. Interesting change."

Jisoo and i replied with a grin and sat across them.

"Hmm... i would like to order.. some fish and chips, french fries, lobster, and for the drinks, i'd like some orange juice, green tea with extra sugar, and just some mineral water please." Lisa told the waiter.

"You'll be finishing all that?" Jisoo stared in disbelief.

"I haven't eaten all day since i got separated from Jungkook! All the food supplies were all with him." She rolled her eyes, "Kim Jisoo, let's see what you'd like to order."

"Two chicken drumsticks, some salmon, this.. barbeque steak, some tuna rolls with rice, this steamboat curry soup, fried fish noodle with eggs, mineral water, hot tea, and an avocado juice please." She smiled at the waited as he tried his best to note all the food she mentioned.

"All that for yourself?!" Jin hyung had his eyes wide.

"No need to be surprised, that happens all the time. Jisoo, that's twice as much as what i ordered." Lisa exclaimed, making Jisoo pout.

"You never looked like you gain weight though." I commented.

"I know, i never have and never will." She flipped her hair confidently. Commonly, i'd roll my eyes at her when she does that, but this time, it was Jin and Lisa's job to do that because i chuckled at her cuteness.

"What about you, sirs?" The waiters asked me and Jin hyung.

"I'll just take this steamboat and some hot coffee, please. I need something to warm myself up." I told him in which he politely nodded.

"I'll go with the same thing he ordered." Jin hyung decided as he closed the menu book. "But make mine two portions."

The waiter then nodded and went away to start preparing our dishes.

"So.. let's talk about your relationship." Lisa smirked, putting her elbows on the table, leaning forward curiously.

"You heard everything already, didn't you?" Jisoo asked. "We're supposed to be the one asking you guys about how you ended up being together."

"Fine." Lisa sighed, "not much happened. I basically just got separated from Jungkook in the storm. But that didn't mean i didn't try to save myself, of course. I tried my best to always keep myself on the surface. I got hit by waves hundreds of times, but the storm finally stopped after a while. Because i had nothing with me, i swam with empty hands and apparently found a wood just around one kilometer away from me. For the sake of my life, i swam hard and quickly towards the wood and after around half an hour, i reached it to find Jin already sitting there, peacefully eating some bread."

"That's similar to how my story went. What's different is that i found the wood first and decided to hop on it. I fortunately brought one bread in my pocket. I smacked it flat and folded it in there a few days before we experienced the storm just in case. After around half day since i hopped on the wood, i felt so hungry so i decided to eat that small bread and finished my last bite as soon as Lisa startled me by shaking my wood from behind."

"That was a very lucky coincidence." I said.

"I know, right?"

"We were worried sick about you." Jisoo told them, "we were afraid something serious happened. As soon as we heard the news that Jennie and Suga oppa reached the land, Namjoon told them to immediately find you first to make sure whether you guys were okay or not."

"Yeah, because you didn't have your phones with you that time so none of us could contact you." I added.

"I'm glad we're okay." Lisa smiled, "after this, we need to quickly call someone to help us find Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jimin, and Rosé before another storm comes and hit them."

"It'll be a total unfortunate accident." Jin nodded along.

"I think our parents opened a branch office here at Sydney. We could ask for their help. There's surely no reason for them to decline." I recalled. "It was in Sydney, wasn't it?"

"Yes! I remembered visiting it when the girls and i were here having vacation at Rosé's grandparent's house."

"Oh, wait, the time where you told us you couldn't come to the beach because you had something to do?" Lisa remembered, "the day when we told you about that weird person who kept eyeing us at the mall?"

"Right!" Jisoo clapped, "i think i went on a building tour and there was some helicopters parked on the rooftop and submarines and ships underneath!"

"That's perfect! We can go there after this!" Jin hyung smiled.

"Do you still remember the way?" I then asked, looking at Jisoo.

"Ah.. that's just it... i have problems in memorizing roads." She rubbed her nape and smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine, we can use the GPS. No worries." I giggled and pulled her head to lean on my shoulder.

"Alright, that's it. I'm just gonna go to the beach where it's less... romantic-looking and dramatic if you know what i mean." Jin pursed his lips and went away.

"Imma join him. Don't wanna be third-wheeling. Oh, and you can continue your kiss that was cut back at the wood." Lisa winked before getting up and skipping to where Jin was.

"You heard her." I smirked as i leaned closer but stopped when she put her finger on my lips and shook her head, "not today, Kim, not today."

End of Taehyung's POV

============================================
A/N
To be completely honest with you, i'm starting to have a hard time writing and i'm losing my spirit because i'm smh starting to doubt vsoo.. i mean all the rumors going on about V and other female idols and this famous fan, Nuna V, i can't help but just to go with it and feel kinda down.

Not to mention Dispatch who just changed their profile pic.

I'm scared af😭vsoo's real right?🥺💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 949 19
(Completed) This story is about mixed feelings of love..... What happens when Kim taehyung starts to fake date with his best friend Lisa so that they...
10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
48.3K 3.1K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
86.8K 2.4K 62
A Story where Jimin and Jungkook met through friends on Instagram and start hating eachother... But is it really hate? Or is there something hidden b...