๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

23โ™ก

16.6K 657 952
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎/𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐‼️‼️

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢
8:56 ᴀᴍ

"happy birthday niecey." uncle s smiled at me.

"ole big head ass, just like yo daddy." uncle mari shook his head.

"oh my god." i squealed running and jumping on them.

"i miss y'all so much." i cried

"morning breaf on one hunnid." mari held his nose.

"now you shudup fo i get to talkin stuff about you." i playfully pushed him.

"where am i?" i looked around seeing a flower garden surrounding me

"with us dummy." he rolled his neck.

"how have you been." uncle s sat at a table.

"i'm getting there i guess, my brother made things better for me. did y'all know about him?" i sat next to him.

"yep, the day we died yo daddy was talkin bout how he wanted to take you and move by yo brudda and his mama in atl."

"woww." i gasped

"wait how y'all in heaven?"

"i'll beat yo ass." mari mugged me

"you know we be watching over you and ya brother everyday, just wanna let you know in case you feel like youon got nobody on yo side."

"thank you fa that, i love y'all." i pouted.

"ion think i love you no more cause why you did that with that lil boy, ion even like that one." mari scoffed.

"umm- uhh." i stuttered.

that's gross my uncles saw me getting my meow meow ate.

"we ain't saw shit, who the hell wanna see that?" uncle s scrunched his face up.

"STOP ALLAT CUSSIN!" i heard a echoing voice yell coming from nowhere.

"my fault big g!" he yelled back.

"so wait why y'all don't like him?"

"all we gon say is not everybody got good intentions, and that also goes for friends." he put air quotes around friends.

"and i want you to always keep that gun on you, neva know what's gon happen." mari pointed at me.

"what gun?"

"oh shit-"

"IM GON BEAT YO ASS!" the voice yelled again.

"YOU JUST CURSED!"

"NO I DIDNT!"

"well damn."

"so wait.. if 2+2 is 4...and 5+5 is 10.... why my daddy ain't up hea?" i titled my head making them burst out laughing.

"you slow as he- heck." mari laughed.

"how i'm slow." i'm so confused

"sweetheart, he's alive. and he's closer to you than you think. just connect the dots." senio said after he finished laughing.

"connect the dots." i mumbled to myself trying to think.

"well we gotta go now, we love you and enjoy your day. stay safe today too, please." mari emphasized the please.

"i love y'all too."

"damn." i groaned sitting up.

i'm starting to feel sad cause i miss my uncles already.

i saw that keelan wasn't on the bed so he most likely left.

( he had the top half and she had the bottom)

i went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

when i finished i sat on the toilet so i could pee, and then this big bodied muhfucka gon come in the bathroom.

"happy birthday bestie." he smiled smashing a cake in my face.

"keelan i'm on the fuckin toilet." i whined wiping cake off my eyes.

"love youuuu." he dragged running out the room

"i hate niggas." i rolled my eyes finishing up using the toilet and standing in the mirror trying to clean my face.

"and the cake don't even taste good." i licked my finger then spit it out.

"happy birthday." he burst in the room coming behind me and hugging me.

"don't touch me i'm angry."

"mcht." he smacked his lips grabbing a towel and helping me wipe off my face, still behind me.

as he was wiping my cheek, we both made eye contact through the mirror and i finally noticed how pretty his blue eyes were.

he made a weird face and we both started laughing.

"we got a surprise for you later."

if you gon eat my coochie too just say det

"i told you ion want nun." i said turning around and jumping up on the sink as he finished wiping my face.

"okay but you know ion listen to you."

"you hurt my feelings." i pouted.

"shutup." he said flicking my lip.

"youan even gon try to be nice to me atleast on my birthday?"

"nah ion think so." he shrugged kissing my forehead and throwing the towel away.

"when last you talked to ya boyfriend." he asked walking back into the room and sitting on the bed.

"which one?" i asked making him raise his eyebrows.

"i'm just playin, ian talked to him in like 5 days cause his daddy was busy." i said referring too asim and omari.

i haven't seen them in person since the day i met them, we've been talking on the phone.

"go downstairs."

"uhh okayy.." i skeptically walked downstairs and saw mariah, omari's babymama, and asim sitting on the couch.

"simmmm." i squealed running to him and picking him up.

"happy birthday girlfriend." he smiled kissing my cheek.

"thank you bubba."

"umm so you don't got manners assum?" mariah rolled her neck.

she don't like me cause she think me and mari got sum going on, they not even together and neither are me and him.

"where omari at." i ignored her question.

"not here, duhh." she rolled her eyes.

"killa you know her?" i asked turning around seeing him leaning on the staircase.

"that's my cousin." he mugged her.

"sad." i shook my head

"how you doin papa, you okay?" i asked him sitting down with him on my lap.

"ya, daddy said him don't carry me to the doctor no more." he shook his head yes.

"and why not?"

omari know his stupid ass needa be taking this damn child to the doctor.

"him said them lying to us."

"i'm gon talk to yo daddy okay?"

"okay." he put on a goofy smile and nodded his head making me laugh.

——

"bitch pick one!" nova huffed stomping his foot.

we were in the mall and they were making me find a bathing suit to wear for some surprise they had for me.

"how bout this." jae jae smirked holding up and blinged out bikini with black as the base color.

"yes." tiny watched it in awe.

"i like it."

"and you could put this on over it." nova held up a see through black mini skirt.

"yesssss." jae jae smiled and they all started jumping up and down.

"y'all do too much." i laughed as we went to check out.

———

"my booty is hanging out." i mugged them as i tried fixing the skirt in the mirror.

"bitch it's a bathing suit, calm down."

"you look sexy mamasss." jae jae gay ass smacked my butt.

"thanks bae." i smiled.

they were getting me ready to go to something with a pool i guess.

"cmon these edges is lifting a lil bit." nova said fixing the edges on my lace.

"and these diamonds falling off." tiny fixed the gems on my eye lid.

they really went all out on my makeup and ion know why.

"okay bitch you readdyyyyy." she smiled.

"put some of this on." nova pat some body glitter on my chest and on my titties.

"bad bitch." jae jae smirked.

"i look so pretty, y'all the goats fr." i said turning to look at myself in the mirror.

"ight cmon let's go."

"y'all rea- damnnn you lookin sexxyyyy." killa dragged walking into the room.

"you see mee." i stuck my tongue out shaking my ass a lil.

"it moves." he gasped covering his mouth making them laugh.

"i hate y'all." i laughed with them.

"cmon let's go." he grabbed my hand walking downstairs with them following.

"okayy don't play with haaa." he dragged twirling me around by my hand and recording me as we reached outside.

it was kinda dark and the streetlights were making all the diamonds on me shimmer.

"the baby all grown up lookin sexy and shit." he smiled posting the video.

"stawwpp." i blushed getting into the car.

"y'all good back dea?" he turned around in his seat looking at them in the back.

"shudup and drive nigga." nova mugged him.

"fuck you hoe wanna be uncle clifford from p valley ass."

"you ain't have to say that." jae jae laughed.

"please uncle clifford could neva." he mumbled sinking in his seat.

——

"you ready bitch?" jae jae asked throwing her arm over my shoulder as we walked up to the doors of this air bnb.

"ready for wha-"

"SURPRISEEEE." what looked like 100 people yelled as i walked through the door.

"i'm gon have a heart attack." i held my chest trying to stop smiling making some people that heard me laugh.

"bro what is thisss." i cheesed hiding my face from all the cameras that were recording me.

"happy birthday bitchhh." tiny dragged making the whole gang come and attack me in a big ass hug.

"thank y'all." i pouted feeling myself about to cry

"aww don't cry sexy." killa pouted making three playfully smack him.

"happy birthday." some people smiled as they walked past me.

"it's a pool party." nova answered my question without me even having to ask.

"happy birthday mama." azour smiled hugging me and kissing my cheek.

this nigga got a hickey on his nec- lol

"thanks." i dryly responded.

"what's wrong?"

"nan." i shrugged walking over to killa nem.

"i got you another surprise." he said.

"stoppp ion like surprises."

"turn arounddd." he said making me turn around and not see anything.

"what the fuck am i looking at?"

"to yo left."

i looked over to my left and saw omari walking towards me with a red cup to his mouth.

"mariiii." i cheesed jumping on him.

"happy birthday bozo." he laughed putting me down.

"you look good." he smiled.

"thanks ugly."

"why you ain't been talking to me." i frowned hugging him again.

"cause i wanted to make it seem like ian wanna talk to you."

"what you drinkin." i asked him walking outside to the pool with him following me.

"taste it." he put it to my mouth making me drink some and back up coughing.

"lil ass kid, can't even take no hennessy." he chuckled.

"you're annoying." i rolled my eyes.

"yooooo we got da birthday girl in da buildingggg." the dj said into the mic making everyone say "ayee." and i blushed covering my face.

"yo brudda ova hea." mari grabbed my hand walking over to sj.

"happy birthday twinn." he smiled hugging me.

"thanks twin." i laughed.

"ouuu who dat is? finna go pimp on dese hoes." he smirked rubbing his hands walking over to the girl walking through the doors.

"let's go get you drunk." mari threw his arm over my shoulder walking to the kitchen.

"why youon got on a swim suit?"

"cause ian swimming."

"boring ass." i rolled my eyes.

——

"YEA IM IN MY BAG BUT IM IN HIS TOO! AND THATS WHY ERRTIME YOU SEE ME I GOT SOME NEW SHOES!" all the girls at the party yelled.

"AHH, MWAH"

i bent over and started shaking my ass as people started to crowd me making me get hype.

i squatted down and grabbed my ankles while bouncing my booty up and down.

"PERIOD!"

"OKAYYY!"

"ha ass fat."

"damnnnn."

i got up and started throwing it in a circle and everyone hyped me up while recording.

i wish this moment could last forever.

"BIRTHDAY GIRL T'D UP!" the dj yelled in the mic.

when the song finished, i got up and started laughing and everyone finished recording and went bout they business.

"ian know you get down like that." killa smirked walking up to me.

"it's a lot of things youon know bout me boo." i did the period motion.

out the corner of my eye i saw briana and zap walking into the doors.

"why they here." i mugged them as they walked towards the back of the house.

" i feel like sum bouta go down." he shook his head.

"aye get ha outta hea, them muhfuckas comin in hea tryna start shit." killa walked us over to omari.

"ight cmon." he said grabbing my hand walking us
outside.

as soon as we reached outside, shots rang out.

"go in the car." he said pointing to his car and grabbing his gun out his waist.

"omari don't go back in there"

"bruh cmon man go in the car!"

i dragged him towards the car with me and as soon as he moved a shot flew by right where his head was.

"broo." i put my hand on my face as we reached the car feeling myself about to cry.

what if he didn't move.

"you okay?" i looked over at him seeing his chest heaving up and down.

"you saw that?" he asked looking back at me making me nod.

"thank you bruh." he said pulling me into a hug.

i heard silent cries coming from him making a tear fall out my eye and i started rubbing his back.

"it's gon be okay mari." i said hearing him sniff.

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

✇ 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

✇ 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆?

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love lies By

Teen Fiction

18.6K 273 19
js read..๐Ÿ’•
452K 11.3K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
92.3K 3.4K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
474K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story