•The Blue Glow• Sal Fisher x...

By MissYuri109

I started to get back into the whole Sally face game and fell in love with Sal again 😭. [Y/n and her mother... More

Moving in
School
Testing
Bologna
Mrs.Packerton..?
TreeHouse
Travis
Nightmares
Prom!
We Are Not Teens Anymore
Larry? Why?
Custody
Its all going down.
Wait What
It all restarted.
Megan!
Halloween
Again...
A New Friend?
These Photos Look Familiar
Being Timed..
Defeated!

Waterpark Day

531 17 33
By MissYuri109

Your Pov

"Mom what should I wear to the water park?" She tap her foot and looked through her closet.

She hummed and pulled something out, "how about this?" My eyes stared at it in awe.

"I love it! thanks!" "Of course!" She smiled and i went to go change into a swimsuit.

"Come on! Isn't it late?" I heard my mom yell and my eyes glance over at the clock to see it passed the time that i'm supposed to be there.

"Yeah! let's go!"

15 Minutes later•

I waved at my mom and grabbed my towel and ran to find my friends.

It took me awhile to find them, "Hey guys! sorry that i'm late!" They turned to look at me. "You're fine since we are about to enter!" Ash smiled.

"Looking good!" Larry complimented and Sal agreed. "Thank you" i smiled.

"I'm so excited that it's opening again!" Ash cheered. I looked at the water park in amazement.

It was huge! I looked at Sal "Hey why are you wearing a hoodie? isn't it hot?".

He looked nervous, "I'm not comfortable" he shyly respond. I nodded. "Guys! Come on they let us in!" Todd yelled to get our attention and gave the person the tickets.

We all walked in and saw people running around. "Alright let's go find a spot in the shade" Todd suggested and we went to go find one.

Soon we found one and set down our stuff. "Well ima go cya!" Larry and Todd walked away.

Ash looked around and blushed. "What's up?" I said and she kept staring, "Seeing a cute girl" I awed. "Go ask for her number loser!" "I meannn I can" Ash walked over and i cheered her on.

"Sal you ain't going to have fun" I asked and He looked down, "I don't know". I frowned and courage him to go.

He finally gave in, "Finee but like.. my body is hideous..". I raised an eyebrow, "I doubt it" Sal sighed heavily and started to take his black hoodie off.

I stared at his arms, there's a few scars on each. I looked into his blue eyes in sadness. "Yeah.." His eyes dropped to the ground.

"If you're uncomfortable you can put your hoodie back on, I'm sorry i didn't know.." Guilty filled my mind.

"Oh! It's fine i just need to get over trying to hide them and feel comfortable so no need to say sorry" I felt him smile. "Then shall we go join the others?" He nodded and we walked to Larry and Todd is.

"Finally you guys are here! Larry is trying to drown me!" Todd sighed in relief.

"Drown you? HAHAHA! You don't know how to have fun?"-Larry
"That was fun to you?!"-Todd
"Well yeah?"-Larry

Todd rolled his eyes and looked at us. "Where's Ash?" he asked and i looked around and saw her with another girl.

"She's chatting with a girl" I replied, he nodded and Larry gesture us to come to the water slide.

I felt nervous going down the slide and I believe Larry noticed it, "Hey there's nothing to be nervous about! just go down and don't think much of it".

I slowly nodded and heard Ash's voice. "hey guys and also Y/n i got her number!" "That's good!" She giggled.

It was Todd's turn and he went down the slide. "Make sure you don't have your glasses with you!" Larry yelled at him jokingly. "WAIT WHAT!" And that's all we heard from Todd.

Larry laughed his ass off, "Alright go Sal". Sal felt nervous as well but he took a deep breath, "fuck it" He got ready and made sure his mask doesn't fall off. Soon he went all the way down.

Now it was my turn. "Just remember what I said" Larry reassured me.

Just don't think about it. I kept repeating in my head and didn't notice I was going down.

Reminding myself to have fun. Soon I went right into the pool and saw Sal and Todd there.

I swim towards them and pulled myself up to sit on the ground. "How'd you feel?" Sal asked.

"Well I feel fine and i don't know a weird feeling?" I sighed and he let out a small laugh.

Us three waited for Larry and Ash to come down.

"WOO!" Ash and Larry laughed and came to us.

"Hey Sal and Todd wanna check out that?" Larry pointed and they agreed.

Ash smiled, "girl time eh?" "Hell yeah" Ash and I laughed and had fun.

•Time Skip•

I dig into my backpack and pulled out a camera, "Come on guys get close" They notice the camera and got behind me.

"I better look good in this" Larry said. I snapped the pic of us and began fanning it.

I looked at the pic and showed it to them. "Looks good" Todd said while everyone agreed.

Ashley checked the time. "It's about to be closing time wanna head back to the apartments?".

All of us nodded, "Wait how are we getting home though?" I said. "Uh try to get a bus?" Ashley sounded unsure.

Time Skip•

I sat next to Sal while the others were next to us. Tilting my head back and closing myself i slowly drift off to sleep.

(In your dreams):

It's white...why? what's going on?

Then suddenly everything came back to reality.

"Y/n..?" I looked up to see Sal floating above his grave.

I tried to speak but no words came out.

"You..? brought me back?"
"I had too! Neil is going to blow up the place and..I don't even know what to do!" I panicked and Sal walk towards me.

He was glowing, "Here" He reach out his hand and wrapped it around my arm.

Then a blue glow went into my arm and Sal disappeared.

"Sal?" I quickly looked around me then his voice spoke out.

"I'm here with you" My arm glowed only when he spoke.

A smile formed on my face, "come on let's go kill them" "Damn right" I felt him smirked.

My eyes burst opened and i looked around me, I was sleeping on Sal's shoulder. He was looking out the window until he saw me sitting straight up.

"You alright?"-Sal
"Yeah just had a nightmare where you are dead and came back to life?"I said and he looked confused.

"Dead and came back to life? that sounds like a bad dream" I spaced out.

We walked in and was careful for the people keeping watch of any intruders.

I went over to the cage where i saw Neil and Maple locked up.

"I'm going to get you guys out of here" I raised my arm towards the gate until a person stood at my right side.

I glance that the figure, "Travis?" I gasped noticing he looks different and more like a dead tired.

"Y/n?" "Travis?" "Sal?" Travis stood there in shock.

"I thought Sal was dead and you as well!"-Travis
"I thought i wouldn't see you again"-Me

"Take the lock ones to me" A voice spoke and Travis suddenly disappeared.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I felt someone shaking me until i saw it was Sal.

"Are you okay?"-Sal
"I think so? Probably just a nightmare"-Me

It was our time to get off the bus. We all entered the apartment.

We went to our individual room. My mom was no where to be found.

I checked my phone to see a unread message from her 30 minutes ago.

Mom: I'm going to get groceries and to one of my friends house to pick up something. Love you

I smiled at it, heading towards my room I place my stuff down until i heard a knock.

I went towards the door and opened to see Sal standing there awkwardly.

"Hey uh just gonna let you know that halloween is tomorrow and I wanted to know if you wanna match..?"-Sal

I forgot halloween is tomorrow! Sal just waited for my response.

"Oh yeah sure what are we gonna be as?"-Me
"Uh maybe (Choose whatever costume that is for two people)"-Sal
"Oo okay I would be planning that out now"-Me

We both said our goodbyes.

Sal's Pov

Holy shit. "I did it" "I knew you can do it" Larry proudly said.

"That can be your first date with her"-Larry
"A date? I don't know I'll be awkward and that will bore her"-Me
"Dude come on just go with the flow and be who you are"-Larry
"Alright I will"-Me

I headed towards my door and placed down the radio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 613 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
10.8K 250 13
⁉️⁉️⁉️CURRENTLY WORKING ON REWRITING THIS STORY⁉️⁉️⁉️ ⚠️PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR SOME HOPEFULLY USEFUL INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW⚠️ ⚠️In...
95.5K 2.3K 21
(Y\N) moves to Nockfell, expecting it to be peaceful and not so full of drama and crime. Though, Its the opposite. Opening up hasn't been too easy un...
110K 3.4K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic **WILL BE UPDATING SOON** *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents...