Travis

(In this story Travis is Bi)

Your POV

"Since all of you guys finished your quiz you guys get to leave class early" The students cheered. There was no one I knew from this class apart from Travis.

'Finally lunchtime' I grabbed my backpack and carried it.

Walking towards the cafeteria I saw Travis looking a bit more beat up. I was about to confront him about it but he just speed walked inside the cafeteria.

I looked around the cafeteria to see if my friends are out early but no signs of them. Travis was first to get his lunch and sat at the same table he always sits at. I went in line to get my food.

My eyes kept glancing over to Travis to see him looking a bit worried and upset. "Next!" The lunchlady, Kim looked at me. I grabbed my lunch and headed towards Travis.

He was focus on his lunch. "Hey Travis" His eyes looked at my outfit and blushed then looked away, "Hi".

I looked down at my clothes then back at him. "Is my outfit bad?" I said while waiting for his response. "Nah you're fine" I sat next to him and placed my trey on the table.

"Is there something you want?" He gave me a look. "Just wanted to tell you about something"  I took a bite out of my apple.

He hummed, "sure I guess what do you wanna tell me". "Why did you punch Sal?" I asked, "why not he's a freak" Travis said in a stern voice.

I frowned and Travis looked worried. "He's not, Sal is an amazing person if you guys actually talk it out it will be fine" I suggested and he looks unsure.

"I'll think about it" I got excited and out of nowhere I pulled him in for a hug. He flinched out of shock. "I'm..not used to hugs.." he said but soon he hugged back.

We pulled away. "Not used to it?"I tilted my head to the side. "Well I um come from a home where I don't get loved by" his voice got a bit low.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it" I reassured him. "No no I can tell you since I trust you" Travis laid his head on his hand.

Ring! Ring!

Travis and I were startled by the bell. People came busting out the door. "Well I'll tell you someday" He continued eating his lunch.

3rd POV

Unknowingly Sal and the others entered and got their lunches and as they were walking to their usual table Sal noticed Y/n and Travis talking.

Sal felt a weird feeling but shook it off.

Some minutes passed by and Sal couldn't helped but look over at Y/n and Travis.

"What's wrong bro?" Larry asked while Sal was playing with his food.

"Nothing" He responded and gave no eye contact. the long brown haired guy know that there's something wrong. "Is it because Y/n is not here?" Sal didn't answer him and just stared at the h/c haired girl and blonde boy chatting.

Larry saw wheres he's staring at and kinda got mad so he stood up and walked over to them. Sal's eyes widened, "Larry! No!" Sal gestured him to come over but Larry ignored him.

Ash and Todd sat there confused. Y/n notice Larry coming over, "Hey" She smiled and Travis got mad.

He stood up, "What do you want?" They both clenched their fists.

"What are you doing to Y/n?" Larry said, "what the fuck? Nothing we are just chatting until your dumbass came over" Travis replied back. "Guys calm down" Y/n tried to stop the mini argument but no luck.