Defeated!

Music: Surrendering to the Sunset

Footsteps
Footsteps
Footsteps
Getting faster
Oh yeah. We got a whole cult trying to take over.

Philip and I ran until we felt like we are going to fly.

It was hard to breathe with the mask on so I unbuckled it and threw it behind me.

Continuing to run to the church. We quickly hid behind the bushes noticed hooded figures heading inside.

Philip noticed me and gasped.

"You look different..." I was confused and thought he was talking about my mask until I saw my arm.

Just like my first "life". Sal was connected with me and plus I got his guitar that Todd fixed.

I smiled softly noticing he's back with me—kinda.

"It's a long story" I said and he nodded.

He brought the sword that is powerful and waiting to use it on the main person that is leading the cult.

Philip and I sneaked into the building and went into the secret passageway.

We were finally underground. I opened the necklace to check the time.

"22 minutes left" "We better act fast but don't get too cocky to make us get caught"

Philip peaked into a door and crossed to the other side, he signaled me to come so I did.

No one's Pov

As the two people sneaked across the sections they finally found where it's being held.

"Alright! We are about to start soon! Everyone please assemble" A low dark voice yelled.

There was footsteps rushing towards the man.

Philip and Y/n got a good look at what's happening.

A man with a dog mask with a cloak standing on the stadium.

"As you all heard about the Addison Apartments. There's these people, they know about the demon and Jim."

Y/n checked the time again, "Shit..".

Philip looked at her necklace and then at her. They met eyes and both nodded.

Y/n kicked open the door. Philip got his sword ready. The cult members got startled.

"Cut this shit!" Y/n yelled and Kenneth aka dog man laughed.

He tapped his foot three times and the cult members started to speed walk towards them.

Philip grabbed his knife since the person he's saving the sword for is back there waiting.

Y/n punched the cult members and a spark of blue glow slashed through them.

"There you go!" Sal's voice chuckled, Y/n smiled at his voice.

She continued to do that while Philip stabbed them.

Then suddenly Kenneth made Philip drop his weapon.

"Shit!" Philip yelled and Y/n turned over to see Philip on the floor and Kenneth on top of him, trying to use the knife to stab his head.

Philip use his force to push him away but Y/n ran over and kick him off of Philip.

He quickly stood up and suddenly another cult member started to attack him.

Y/n tried to go over to him but got stab at the leg.

She yelp in pain noticing Kenneth chuckle.

"Y/n!" Sal yelled. She pulled the knife out and tried to get up but failed since he kept her down.

She tried to stab Kenneth but only got his arm. He pulled it out as well and hovered the knife over her chest.

Y/n pushed away while he was pushing in.

The knife slowly started to went in until the same blue glow of Sal went out of her arm and grabbed the sword philip was carrying and stab it in his body.

Kenneth yelled in pain while Sal pushed him into the deep hole underground.

Philip ran over to me and the bleeding. Sal looked down at Y/n with a sad expression but also an excited one?

"We did it" His low voice said.
"Hell yeah we did" Y/n smiled.

Y/n cried noticing the cycle finally ended. She can finally have a normal life. But also sad since the memories will be lost and gone forever.

But is it done already? that fast? Sal crouched down and pressed his lips against Y/n's.

Philip stood there awkwardly while the lovers kissed.

They finally hugged while having tears in their eyes.

Y/n looked at Philip and pulled him in the hug.

"Thank you guys, I love you guys very much" She said softly.

"I love you too"
"I love you more"

Then suddenly Sal and Philip faded. The whole room became white.

Y/n laid there watching the figure appear in her eyes.

"Well done Y/n. I know you could do it"
"I did get stabbed in the leg so..."
"It just matters that you are alive and defeated Kenneth. Luckily Sal came to save you when you were near death"
"He's just amazing..."
"Indeed"

Jim smiled. "Are you ready to have a normal life?" He extended his arm out.

Y/n glanced at his hand, "I just can't believe it's over..." "I can't either" She reached and grabbed his hand.

She was suddenly knocked out.