TreeHouse

Your POV

I haven't been hanging out with my friends lately since I'm busy helping my mom.

I walked out of my room and locked the door.

"Hey Y/n!" I glance over to my right to see a blue hair boy, Sal.

"Hey Sally" giving him a weak smile.

Me and him stopped at the elevator. "Where are you going?" He asked, "running some errands for my mom" I replied and pressed the button.

"Can I come too?" Walking inside the elevator I looked at him. "Sure" He joined me.

"You haven't been hanging out with us lately" He said while playing with his pigtails.

"Well I have been helping with my mom since she needed help sorry but I think I'm done after doing this errand" I sighed heavily.

Floor one

"It's okay I was just asking.." He looks embarrassed. "Still kinda tired though" I let out a chuckle.

Sal seem worried about something. "Hey what's wrong" the elevator stopped and we walked outside of the apartment.

"Just thinking about the future when we become adults-well Larry, Todd and Ash are 18 already and I'm 17 but yk what I mean" He responded.

"Yeah I think about that too and I didn't know they're 18" "I mean they were born a bit more before me" I raised an eyebrow.

"I should've known this since it's the last year of high school" Sal and I walk in the store.

"Are you 18?" He questioned, "nah I'm 17 like you" I saw his prosthetic shifted like he was smiling.

I speed walked towards the medications side. I found the pills that my mom wanted so I grabbed it. Sal and I headed towards the counter.

"Just this" I set the bottle of pills so they can scan it.

"It will be $25" I digged in my pocket and pulled out 25 dollars.

"Alright here you go" they gave me a bag and me and Sal headed towards the exit.

I noticed people staring at Sal so I glared at them. "Heh, I'm used to people staring at me like that" Sal said.

"It bothers me" I gave him a frown. "Thanks for looking out for me" Sal's ears went a bit red.

"Yeah I just don't like people staring at you in disgust" We walked back to the apartments.

"Wait Y/n" I looked behind me. "Yeah?" "Follow me" Sal went behind the apartment so I followed him.

There was a tree in the distance and we stopped to it.

Sal climbed up. I struggled but he helped me up.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and he gave me a nod.

"Woah guys I didn't expect visitors" I saw Larry sitting on a chair.

"Good to see you" "good to see you as well" Larry and I smiled.

"I didn't know you guys have a treehouse"I examine the area. "Well it's Larry's but he doesn't mind us chilling here" Sal said.

•Mini time Skip•

Me and Sal climbed down and headed towards the elevator.

Floor 4

"Do you mind if I come inside?" "I don't mind at all" I unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Hey mom are you home?" I yelled and waited for a response. "Yeah just give me a minute" I heard her coming out her room.

"Nice decorations" Sal's piercing blue eyes examined the living room.

"Thanks-" "Oh? Hello Sal how are you" "I'm good, you?" My mom gave Sal a hug and he hugged her back.

"I'm good as well, it's great to see my beautiful daughter having a boyfriend" She giggled and my eyes widened.

"Mom we aren't even dating and plus I don't like anyone" I crossed my arms.

Sal's POV

'She doesn't like anyone?' My shoulders dropped.

"Hmmm soon you will" her mom winked. "Also here's your pills" "Thank you" Y/n gave her the bag.

I just felt awkward standing here so I walked around.

There was a photo of a h/c girl so I'm guessing it's Y/n. She looks so happy jamming out while playing guitar. A smile formed on my face. 'I didn't know she likes playing guitar'

"Also your official results came in"-Y/n's mom
"What does it say?"-Y/n
"Ms.Walter said your power is getting more stronger and theres improvement as you're getting older"-Y/n's mom
"Does that mean if I'm 22 years old I'll be more powerful?"-Y/n

I looked back at them.

"Yes"-Her mom
"That's great"-Y/n
"Well I have to go meet someone at my work so you guys better behave and better not do anything wild" her mom grabbed her keys and gave us a look.

My cheeks went red. "Mom!" Y/n raised her voice and her mom laughed then walked out of the room.

"Sorry about that" She looks nervous and embarrassed. "It's fine just out of nowhere heh" I rubbed my arm.

3rd person POV

Y/n walked towards her room while Sally followed.

"This is my room" Sal examine her room in amazement.

"Your room kinda reminds me of Larry's" Sal wondered around.

"Is it because I have posters of bands?" "Yeah" Y/n smiled to herself.

Sal stopped at one of the posters, there was a character that had blue hair and white eyes then thought of himself.

"Oh they are Gorillaz" Sal glanced back at Y/n then back at the poster.

"The blue hair one looks cool" "because it kinda looks like you" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Heh maybe" The blue hair boy smiled. "It sucks that we have school tomorrow it was fun having a week off" Y/n flopped on her f/c bed.

Sal stopped examining her room and stood there. "Yeah..hopefully I don't deal with Travis punching me" She gave Sal a silly look.

"I'll talk to him" Sal gave Y/n an unsure look. "I don't know about that" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll take care of it-" buzz! Y/n got cut off by Sal's phone. As the blue hair boy pulls out his phone, Y/n wondered who texted him.

"It's my dad, he wants me home right now since I need to help him put this shelf up" Sal looks up from his phone to see Y/n a bit upset.

"We can hang out more tomorrow okay?" Y/n gave him a nod. The blue hair boy was walking out of her room to be stopped by Y/n. "Can I come with you like just to walk you there?" Y/n got up from her bed.

Sal glanced over to her. "Sure" he smiled under his prosthetic. Y/n and Sal walked to room 402.

Sal unlock the door. "Hello son!" "Hey dad" Sal was greeted by his dad.

The blue haired man that seemed to be Sal's father looked at Y/n.

"I don't think we met before, I'm henry but also known as Sal's father" he extended his hand out.

"I'm Y/n L/n" y/n shook his hand. "Well I'm going to be going now, bye henry and Sal!" She waved at the two blue haired men. "Bye Y/n" She walked back to her room.