strangers in love

By zhan_ge_girl

its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the serie... More

characters
The concert
first meeting
Dealing with Brain and Heart
SUPPAPONG UDOMKAEWKANJANA (SAINT)
The decision
second meeting
Hide-and-seek
Get together
The hospital
The Party
Confession
First Date
Mr. And Mrs. Tanapon
Beach
Proposal
A small walk to old memories
A Promise To Each Other
Surprised my boyfriend
New beginning
sum up

Perth Tanapon

171 21 18
By zhan_ge_girl

Perth's family lives in Pai. Pai is a town in the Mae Hong Soon Province of northern Thailand. It sets in a valley on the banks of the Pai River. His ancestors were the ruler of the town so they own their heritage house and all property. His parents followed ancient culture, although they are still the emperor of the town but they live like common man and are so down to earth.

Perth is a soft, shy and very kind person and a very good-looking boy, in school many girls approached him but because of his shy nature he never said yes to anyone and never had a girlfriend in school life. He is the only son of his parents. He completes his schooling in the town but for further studies he has to go out of the town.

From the last year of his school, he had been following Saint. Kla, Chai and Daw all three were also live in the same town and they all were friends from childhood. Chai is kind of Casanova person he had many girlfriends in even school life and a had a badass nature, Kla is a cool and brave person, whenever they face any problem, he is the first one to help, and Daw wants to become an actor and very helpful in nature. Perth and Chai wants to join medical and other two are interested in Art department.

Because Perth was a big fan of Saint, so he decides to take admission in Pattaya medical college, he wants to explore Saint's birth place.

He was also interested in music but because of his shy nature he never sang in front of anyone. All the boys then shifted to Pattaya. and started their study but always stayed together.

In the first day of college there was a function where they had to show their hobby.

So, after lots of encouragement Perth sang a song of Saint, and bang on, his charm and his voice spread like a fire in the college. After that girl always want to approach him, but he never showed interest in any one, although his friends always tried to get him a girl, especially Chai coz Chariya's (Chai's girlfriend) best friend has a great crush on him but he never showed any interest in her.

At college

Third person's pov

On the entrance of the gate a guy in black suit was seeking everyone's attention. He had a dashing personality and a cosmic smile.

Medium black hair and piercing eyes with bushy eyebrows and a pleasing face, Atlas shoulders above a six-pack, properly looking like a Greek god in that black suit.

All the girls whether they are juniors or seniors staring at him and waving at him with cheerful smile but in the response, he was nodding shyly.

The program started with full enthusiasm, all were performing one by one, then Chai left for some times and came with his new girlfriend. Yes, he is such a pro in this field.

Perth's pov

"Hey friends meet Chariya, my new girlfriend" Chai introduced her gf

"New????" she asked in a little anger

"NO no I said my beautiful girlfriend"

All the other boys giggled. Then one by one he introduced everyone with her And then another girl came.

"Hey Perth" she directly came near me and said.

I step back from her and nodded.

"She is my friend Chellie" Chariya introduced her friend

But her friend just staring at me and my friends were teasing me. That was so annoying. Then someone just announced my name and we all started looking around. And then the whole place was chanting Perth...Perth...

God that was so embarrassing. My friends pushing me towards to stage.

"don't Plz don't do this, I don't want to go" I said nervously

But they were laughing at me and teasing me at the same time.

"Plz guys try to understand I can't, I know nothing, what should I do on the stage Plz Plz"

"Then sing, I know you can sing" Kla also pushed me

And I was on the stage, so nervous, so hesitate, it was my first to be on the stage with lots of people in front of me, though I used to sing in my room with no one there, and I also sang in school but with very few people there, but the crowd here was unbelievable.

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes, and there was all silence.

And I started singing one of my favorite song of my favorite singer obviously Saint.

After I finished the song there were clapping sound that was so loud that my legs started shivering.

Somehow, I came off the stage and the crowd just surrounded me. I was happy that at least I sang in front of them. Chai was busy with his new gf. Me, Kla and Daw were taking drink and they were teasing me coz Chariya's friend Chellie was just stalking me everywhere.

I was so annoyed with her.

Third person's pov

In the third year of their college, they joined a hospital for their internship. And in the same year he comes to know that Saint is coming to Pattaya for some times and he got excited.

And then the day comes where he first saw Saint in the mall.

[ it was first meeting for him coz when he helped Saint in the amusement park he was unaware with the fact that he was actually Saint (coz he was wearing a mask).

Perth's pov

After I saw Saint, I know why I find him more attractive, I have been a big fan of him from the day I first listen his song but after I saw him in real, it was magical, his eyes had a different gleam, sharp features tall in height, not so long hair but in perfect style, fair skin and those rosy lips.... ahhhhh.......... he is so perfect. How can anyone this perfect. I was just staring at him like I saw an angel. God I don't know whether I like boys or not but I'm in love with him. 

At some point I thought we had an eye contact, but how can it be possible. I want his autograph but the people there surrounded him like a flower surrounded by the bees. stupid people. yeah I'm stupid too, I wanted to be one the bee surrounding him.

when he left from the mall and then no one there I went to the place where he was standing the fragrance of his scent ...ahhhhh......  so fresh like a flower, I can feel him. I closed my eyes and started imagining him. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't  notice my friends were shouting at me and then I felt some stroke on my head.

"Ouch..." I said scratching my head

"If your day dreaming is over, can we go now" Daw said teasing me

"The way he was lost in his thought, I can bet you guys he was kissing Saint" Chai said and laughed at me

"You pervert" I said embarrassingly and all the other started laughing at me.

Then we all left.  

I seriously can't sleep today. I was thinking of him and opened my ig just wanted to saw his picture again (I don't know how many times I have seen his pictures) and I saw a story of the same mall in my feed, I then open the account there was no post, I was remembering when we became friends on ig, and then I noticed his profile photo, and his photo was covered with the mask and he was wearing a cap, then I pressurized my brain and yes, I remember everything.

That incident in the amusement park. I think he is the same boy.

So, I just replied "hey I was also there, did you see Saint there, he was so awesome"

Though I don't message anyone at first coz of my shy nature but I don't know why I just messaged him.

And started doing my work. At night I got a message from him,

"yes"

Just a single yes. So, I thought he is not interested so I just seen the message and started studying.

Saint's pov

After the little interaction, I was so happy all day and Mr. Phichit also assured me about him, so it was like a jackpot for me. Then I got busy with my new album, we have decided to shoot our new album in the city.

When finally, I reached at my room, I was tired like a hell, I didn't even check my phone whole day so I showered and ordered my dinner and as usual, I opened ig just to see my crush or whatever you consider him. But wait I got a new message, obviously I was shocked coz that's my fake account and after I click to the inbox the name gave me goosebumps instantly

Its Tanapon Perth, my god that was seriously unexpected for me, I opened the message, and that was the reply of my story

"Hey I was also there, did you see Saint there, he was so awesome"

I smiled, baby I am Saint, I know I'm awesome, but this awesome person is stalking you, do you have any idea.

But that was not matter, the actual thing was what should I say now, I was not used to this, I am not a chatting person, there are lots of message on my main account but I didn't even saw them.

But now I was confused, what should I reply

"Yes, I saw him, I also saw you there"

What is this nonsense? you extra desperate person, I erased the message.

"Hello, oh wow you were also there, I didn't see you but."

Nononononono......... erased again

"Yeah, Saint is awesome, I'm also his fan"

Erased again....

After so many trials I replied him "yes"

And then in every minute I checked my phone, if there was a reply.

I was so excited, I don't know why, but I was.

But there was no reply at all, he seen the message and ignored it. I was like but why, he should reply me at least, I really wanted to talk to you.

That night was so frustrating for me, how many times I checked my phone I had no idea.

In the morning Mr. Phichit came to me but I was not in the mood, so I told him I'll stay at the hotel for today.

But how can I live without his interference.

We set on the couch, and started discussing today's schedule, after some times he gave me a pen drive.

"what" I asked

"Your Perth" he smiled and winked

I started blushing, I could feel my burning face which became like a tomato.

"If your mood is ok now, so can we start our work asap, so you'll have much time to explore him" he teased me

"Youuuuu, wait for me, I'll come in minute"

I was so excited again, as fast as I can, I finished all the work and told Mr. Phichit to don't call me from now, I left the office and locked myself in my room.

I connect the pen drive in my laptop, and wow the slides opened.

I was smiling like fool the whole time, I saw all the details again and again. His college, his friends, his hobbies, I scrolling them like I was a child and my favorite tv show was telecasting.

"I want to see you again Perth" I stared at his picture, and said to myself

Finally I introduce Perth, from now there will no past no flashback (I don't say anything🤐) but yes the love story starts from now.

How was it tell me in comment section.

The images I used I don't own them.

Thanku for your appreciation it means a lot.🤗🤗

Lots of love.💙🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 74 13
Love at first sight., they say it's like a spark which ignites our hearts instantly, ablaze. I don't believe it.. But., The moment our eyes met, I t...
82.9K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
96K 4.7K 56
Perth Saint fanfic ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ…#12 - Perth (12-8-2020) Synopsis: Perth: Are you single?! If yes, would you be interested in men?! Saint: I divorced...
163K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...